I Feel Like Dancing!!

In the streets of Paris...dancing at the 4 minute mark

I like the flashmob videos, lots of fun...especially the marriage proposals.

Back in the 90s, I was at an important meeting held at the UN about poverty issues in Africa. Could not have been more somber.

On the way back home, I passed by Lincoln Center and I watched as a guy dropped to his knees and proposed. It was incredible.

NYC? No one looks each other in the eye. Everyone cold as ice.

And immediately that entire crowd went still and stared. And when she said yes, the entire crowd erupted in cheers.

Was an amazing moment. And needed.

Hour two of 24 Hours of Happy. This amazing video series is of countless people dancing to the song Happy. I first saw it as one complete 24 hour video and was blown away (it took me more than a day to watch). Now it's available on You Tube as 24 separate videos. It's fun to watch ordinary people (though some seem to be professional dancers) and some cartoon characters dance their way through city streets, airports, gas stations, theaters and other locations. You can use your cursor to preview who's coming up and of course can fast forward. Pharell starts off each hour. @Pecos @Pinky @Paco Dennis @Medusa

Last edited:
Hour two of 24 Hours of Happy. This amazing video series is of countless people dancing to the song Happy. I first saw it as one complete 24 hour video and was blown away (it took me more than a day to watch). Now it's available on You Tube as 24 separate videos. It's fun to watch ordinary people (though some seem to be professional dancers) and some cartoon characters dance their way through city streets, airports, gas stations, theaters and other locations. You can use your cursor to preview who's coming up and of course can fast forward. Pharell starts off each hour. @Pecos @Pinky @Paco Dennis @Medusa

That is a lot of fun.

Howz about a Cyd Charrise-a-thon?! I just love her! She's like no other. To me she's the epitome sophistication, grace, beauty, and elegance. Watch in full screen if you can.

"Meet Me In Las Vegas" (1956)

"On An Island With You" (1948) - Cyd Charisse/Ricardo Montalban

"Deep In My Heart" (1954) - Cyd Charisse/James Mitchell

From the waltzes of the 1800s to the animal dances of the 20th century ragtime era, Lexington Vintage Dance re-creates the manners and culture of times past.

Lexington Vintage Dance | Kentucky Life | KET

Back