I find some songs reflects my life. Have you got any songs that go down memory lane?😀

Look what you started @Moonbeam52.

But on a lighter note this song spoke to how i felt about DH # 3 after our divorce (he stalked me at 2 yrs and 7 yrs post divorce--more intensely the 2nd time, had to get restraining order. Which sounds serious, and it was--i was more worried about my daughter actually. But the lyrics laid out the problems between us and represented my feelings so well i kind of found it freeing to rock out to this in my living room.

Is it not good to go down memory lane. We cannot forget the past, and we need the past to look in to the future.
Why stalk somebody I do not know?

There's a song with both my husband's and my name in it together as a couple, but I won't say which one except it is not 'Jack & Diane.' This was 'our' song and when we moved to start a new life in NH, my husband merged onto the parkway, switched on the radio & it was OUR song playing......Like saying 'Yeah, go ahead, good move' and it was.

There's a song with both my husband's and my name in it together as a couple, but I won't say which one except it is not 'Jack & Diane.' This was 'our' song and when we moved to start a new life in NH, my husband merged onto the parkway, switched on the radio & it was OUR song playing......Like saying 'Yeah, go ahead, good move' and it was.
Pepper it must be a very special song to you.

For many reasons i've always been fond of water (rain, river, oceans, sailing) metaphors. So when Garth Brooks came out with this one in the 90s it spoke to and for me (might be skippable ad up front):

“It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.” Nicholas Sparks.

It was 1968 in Silicon Valley when I was 16. I went to a lot of concerts...like Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, Quicksilver Messenger Service, The Doors,...so many I will say...etc. BUT, one time I went to the Fillmore in San Francisco and saw a band I hadn't heard of. They blew my mind, they had so much energy together. As a musician I have always tried to find bands that had their communal spirit about them....huge impact on my way of seeing life.

It was 1968 in Silicon Valley when I was 16. I went to a lot of concerts...like Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, Quicksilver Messenger Service, The Doors,...so many I will say...etc. BUT, one time I went to the Fillmore in San Francisco and saw a band I hadn't heard of. They blew my mind, they had so much energy together. As a musician I have always tried to find bands that had their communal spirit about them....huge impact on my way of seeing life.

I can understand you. I have spent a fortune going for music concerts and seen many artist performing. I miss this time very much but we have to move on.

Back