Long Hair Fetish

I like long hair too..but I find it too hard to upkeep...

That being said I'm in the process of growing mine back out in the hopes to just braid it and be done....

Mine is just too fine and thin to do anything with.

I was hoping when it turned grey it would get some thickness to it but it refuses to turn grey.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up looking like Willie Nelson in the end.:ROFLMAO:

But I'm going for it.....

That being said I'm in the process of growing mine back out in the hopes to just braid it and be done....

I was hoping when it turned grey it would get some thickness to it but it refuses to turn grey.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up looking like Willie Nelson in the end.:ROFLMAO:

I doubt that Seeker! 🌾

Go for it. Long hair looks nice in any thickness and texture. Plus there are many really cute styles you can do with just a single hair stick. In fact thinner finer hair usually looks nicer in updos than us curly girls.

I had very long hair much of my life but my hair gets tangled easily so I chop it off at my shoulders now. I don't have the patience for the upkeep any more. Kudos to you and anyone who has the patience! (y)

I don't find it sexy in that sense... but I do like long hair as long as it's kept looking decent..

My hair is fairly long about shoulder blade length... it was down to my knees until I was about 40... .

This is a terrible pic of me, taken 2 weeks ago but you can see my hair in it....

IMG-1095.jpg

I dated a gal with hair that made it down below her butt. It ruled her life. It was an interesting experience, and she was hot, but I vowed, never again! I like long hair, as long as I'm not involved, romantically, with it!

Had lunch with her, after twenty years. She has very short hair, now.

I don't find it sexy in that sense... but I do like long hair as long as it's kept looking decent..

My hair is fairly long about shoulder blade length... it was down to my knees until I was about 40... .

This is a terrible pic of me, taken 2 weeks ago but you can see my hair in it....

IMG-1095.jpg

Wow. Down to your knees until you were 40?
Surely you have at least one picture of your heir like that. Can I see it then please? I love really long hair that length.

Wow. Down to your knees until you were 40?
Surely you have at least one picture of your heir like that. Can I see it then please? I love really long hair that length.
I don't think I do tbh, before I got a camera and my phones, I didn't really get many pictures taken, those I do have, are passport size so the length of my hair isn't obvious.. but I'll search for some ancient ones when I get more time... (y)

My hair has always stopped growing at just below shoulder length so I've never had long hair. However, I've always envied women who can grow theirs. On the other hand, I don't have much talent when it comes to hair, so perhaps it's a good thing that my hair type, face shape, and skill level are all well suited to shorter styles.

I'll yield the long hair field to those with better hair and better hair skills, and admire them from afar.

I don't think I do tbh, before I got a camera and my phones, I didn't really get many pictures taken, those I do have, are passport size so the length of my hair isn't obvious.. but I'll search for some ancient ones when I get more time... (y)
On my. You didn’t have any pictures taken of yourself with knee length hair?
That’s so surprising, especially coming from you 😎

If I had knee length hair I would have taken pictures of it for sure

Back