My goodness, does it ever end

Ladybj, the burden of proof always falls on the person making a surprising, or controversial, statement. If I say that Abraham Lincoln was secretly a member of a Nazi cult, or that Ben & Jerry's ice cream has caused many people to grow two heads, or that Marilyn Monroe was really just a drag queen.... who has to come up with some evidence that these "facts" are true? Me, or the people who say that is utter nonsense?

Although I'm probably talking to a brick wall here, here are a few answers to Squatting Dog.

1. Show us the CDC report, please. What is the source of your so-called information?
2. The number of deaths (in this country alone) is over 700,000. Where did you get your 600,000 number from?
3. Even if that "only 5%" number is right, it would mean that "only" 5% of the people currently still catching this dreadful disease are dying of it. That may be true, since most people have had the sense to get vaccinated, and if you get the vaccine and then the virus manages to get inside your body anyway, it is very unlikely to kill you. And people are still dying of plenty of other things. I would say that the actual number of deaths of vaccinated people is even lower than 5%, from all I have read about it.
4. And your mathematical logic is mind-boggling. If the CDC report says that currently, only 5% of deaths are caused by covid, that 30,000 number you came up with makes no sense at all. You are taking the current figures and applying them to what happened in the past.

If that's too difficult for you, here's a simpler example:
In the 14th century, between 75 - 200 million people died of bubonic plague.
Because of medical knowledge, and particularly because of antibiotics, there is currently an average of 7 deaths per year from this disease.
So really all those 200 million people didn't die, you have to divide 7 by 200 million to get the percentage. Which comes out less than 1% of the people who got the plague actually dying of it.
That is not difficult for me at all. Its sentences put together. You have every right to have your beliefs as well as I. As you can see, I do not quote anything on the internet, news media, etc. nor post links. Bottom line, we all do what is best for us.

“While there are many mind control techniques that destructive cults use, emotional control is one of their most powerful weapons for keeping people dependent and obedient. Known as phobia indoctrination, it exposes a person to a series of persistent, irrational fears that initiate a closed cycle of fearful images, thoughts and feelings. The goal is to cause people to fear things that are actually harmless in reality. The cue can be internal or external, such as a thought, image, word, smell, feeling or behavior. This stimulus causes a person to generate negative feelings (often doom).

Anti-vaccination groups are doing the same thing today. Everyone is susceptible to mind control when under great stress and disorientation, and these groups use social media to bombard their targets with messages that sow doubt, fear and confusion about the Covid-19 vaccine. As a result, a significant portion of the US population is refusing to get vaccinated and putting themselves at risk of being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19. “

The rest off the article is here

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/29/...ne-anti-vaxxers-social-media-cults/index.html
Your post can go both ways - it can be for vaccine individuals as well. I do find your post interesting....keep the post coming.

On our local news at 5 am this morning. They were saying we now have Polio, & about 80% of the ones coming in from south of the border have Conav_19. We eradicated polio many years ago. & now it's coming back in down south.

So are we ready for a Polio pandemic like 60+ years ago?
Vaccines! More Vaccines!

You're probably assuming that anyone who doesn't want the Covid vaccine is an "Anti Vaxxer." A common misconception & an attempt to make those who choose not to get a Covid vaccine seem "wacko & way out there." Funny how those who don't want the vaccine have no need to ridicule those who choose to get vaccinated.
You are also confusing "Fear" with "Caution."
As I've always said, health decisions belong to each individual & no one else.
calling people sheep is ridicule and i see it all the time on here. so don't even say you all don't ridicule that's a lie.

A report from the CDC shows that currently the number of deaths that are caused by COVID-19 ONLY are actually 5% 😲 and that number may actually be less, because the CDC says there may be “a lack of detail” about the other conditions that contributed to the death:
So, of the 600,000 deaths to date, only about 30,000 actually died of covid 19, and that number may still be questionable.

View attachment 188999
They were walking around before covid, caught covid and died. I call that a covid death.

I read through this entire thread.

As I have said before, on other threads, and am saying now, win has become a troll on the Covid threads. I like win. But apparently he likes to get attention and uses the Covid threads to do so. I suggest people simply ignore what he posts on these threads until he can get his responses under control, and follow the rules he learned in kindergarten.

After all, we don’t want to give win high blood pressure which could cause a stroke which could cause him to be admitted to the hospital which might cause him to catch covid, a disease he does not believe in, which might result in his death, and his certificate falsely reading that he died of Covid-19 when he actually died of being a troll on the Covid threads.

Such an end would be extremely sad,- for win.

This is all speculation, of course. And sarcasm.

Cause we all like win a great deal; otherwise we would all have him on ignore and he would be talking to himself, and he would have to get therapy for talking to himself, and see a therapist, in person. And the therapist might have Covid, and win claims he is not vaccinated, so he might catch Covid from the therapist and not go to the doctor cause he does not believe in Covid and, oh dear me, we all know how this ends, again.

Poor @win231

I listened to the forum from this website 8 doctors including experts, etc. They said in the end of discussion (the way I interpreted it) that TREATMENTS are the way to go in the very early stages. The reason they don't push treatments is because they are making more money with the vaccines. I spoke with my pharmacist in my hometown. I asked him if the FDA and CDC can be trusted? He said it is corrupt. OK now what? Is this the new America? Our president isn't looking out for our interests okay? It's obvious. So, where do I go from here - they said there are going to be many variants coming - do we have to have 1 booster and then 2 and then 3 and then 4 - it could go on forever? Where can we get the real truthful information? Our doctors are probably told by the CDC and FDA would they are supposed to do - but then? I am very confused. What do any of you think? We all need to do our research but don't have a clue where to go. We were always taken care of by our Presidents but now - no - glad I'm 78 - don't see much hope.

I listened to the forum from this website 8 doctors including experts, etc. They said in the end of discussion (the way I interpreted it) that TREATMENTS are the way to go in the very early stages. The reason they don't push treatments is because they are making more money with the vaccines. I spoke with my pharmacist in my hometown. I asked him if the FDA and CDC can be trusted? He said it is corrupt. OK now what? Is this the new America? Our president isn't looking out for our interests okay? It's obvious. So, where do I go from here - they said there are going to be many variants coming - do we have to have 1 booster and then 2 and then 3 and then 4 - it could go on forever? Where can we get the real truthful information? Our doctors are probably told by the CDC and FDA would they are supposed to do - but then? I am very confused. What do any of you think? We all need to do our research but don't have a clue where to go. We were always taken care of by our Presidents but now - no - glad I'm 78 - don't see much hope.
^^^^ Pretty much nailed it. Like just about everything, it's all about money.

First, no political statements! Since I strongly disagree with your references to presidents please don’t make them, due to forum rules I can not respond without risking closing this thread.

Second, who made the pharmacist an expert on anything? We tend to trust people who agree with our opinion 😂.

No one is forcing you to take the vaccine or the boosters unless you are in a nursing home which requires them, if so and you don’t want to take them, then move.

Your statement that more money is made on vaccines than Covid treatment is, well, incorrect. Covid treatment is very expensive and funerals are very expensive. Have you ever been in the hospital?-seen a bill from a hospital.

Your last sentence-you don’t see much hope? Hope for what?

I don't start out ridiculing people. I ridicule people in retaliation who insult me first.
But.....I'm sure you already know that; you couldn't possibly be that dense.
We know you always take the low road on the Covid threads, but then you know that as well. As for “I ridicule people in retaliation” have you ever considered that people ridicule you because it’s just soooo easy? And your so-called retaliation is expected, and just another means others have of “getting your goat”.

I would suggest that someone IS a bit dense, but not the person you are referring too @win231 You are not winning -WIN. Give it a rest for your own sake.

I studied French for 5 years but even so nowdays I use online translation to get things right. If only I could have done that back in 1959. 😋
I have spoken English my entire life. I even spoke baby talk in English. Now days I mostly use Alex to do my spelling. If only I could have done that on my spelling tests back in school, had Alex, life would have been so much better. 😏

First, no political statements!

So anyone posting the truth is making a political statement, but not you of course. :unsure:

No one is forcing you to take the vaccine or the boosters

Good grief. 🙄

Your statement that more money is made on vaccines than Covid treatment is, well, incorrect. Covid treatment is very expensive and funerals are very expensive. Have you ever been in the hospital?-seen a bill from a hospital.

No one getting effective inexpensive treatments is getting them inside of a hospital. They're either doing it on their own, which is the preferred method, or else getting the treatments from somebody else but not inside of a hospital.

@Aneeda72, just because you go to a hospital for every imagined affliction doesn't mean that anyone else has to do the same thing. I never go to doctors or hospitals for anything. I take care of myself 100 percent, and I'm in a much better condition by doing so than you are.

The procedures done inside of hospitals are extremely expensive to the people who survive them or to their surviving families when they've been killed by them.

However, the billions made by the vaccination corporations every month are much greater than even the hospitals make.

Last edited:

Back