NEXT possible agenda of the new world order:

You are completely right. Klaus Schwab in my opinion is one of the most evil persons worldwide. Schwab's propagandist Yuval Noah Harari is not better. In Geneva (Switzerland) is a cluster of dangerous institutions, e.g. the World Economic Forum (WEF), the WHO (World Health Organisation), GAVI (the Vaccine Alliance) founded in 2000 at the WEF summit by Bill Gates. All of these institutions are immune from prosecution.
Let's not get too caught up in the fearmongering and paranoia. The world is complex and there are certainly powerful institutions and individuals that merit scrutiny and critique, but it's important to base our opinions on facts and evidence, not conspiracy theories.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: "they" won't be happy until someone crazed "ruler" sets off a nuke. And when that happens, you can be sure there will be more to follow.
I'm afraid you're right. Why else would they be building their end-of-the-world compounds, Zuck's in Hawaii, the Kochs in the Midwest U.S., and I forget who that built one in New Zealand.

Let's not get too caught up in the fearmongering and paranoia. The world is complex and there are certainly powerful institutions and individuals that merit scrutiny and critique, but it's important to base our opinions on facts and evidence, not conspiracy theories.
If you had read about it as much as I did, you wouldn't see it as conspiracy theories. Even if you ask AI for answers in this case it is not helpful, since you'd get only the answers these institutions are okay with. I don't want to do fearmongering nor am I paranoid. But I repeat my answer that chic is completely right.

Senior Planet and its parent organization, Older Adults Technology Services (OATS), offer free tech classes for seniors.

Guess who sponsors them? (hint: what region of Calif comes to mind when I say "Valley-girl"?)

Senior Planet and its parent organization, Older Adults Technology Services (OATS), offer free tech classes for seniors.

Guess who sponsors them? (hint: what region of Calif comes to mind when I say "Valley-girl"?)
I'm confused. What's the connection to Encino or the San Fernando Valley?

Senior Planet is part of AARP.
Welcome to Senior Planet - Senior Planet from AARP

OATS began in Brooklyn, NY, and also has an AARP connection.
History - OATS

AARP is headquartered in Washington, DC and has offices in all 50 states.

I'm confused. What's the connection to Encino or the San Fernando Valley?

Senior Planet is part of AARP.
Welcome to Senior Planet - Senior Planet from AARP

OATS began in Brooklyn, NY, and also has an AARP connection.
History - OATS

AARP is headquartered in Washington, DC and has offices in all 50 states.
AARP partnered with OATS and SP but they don't sponsor them, they just bring old people to them.
Silicon Valley tech companies sponsor them; provide equip, knowledge, services, teachers, etc.

If you had read about it as much as I did, you wouldn't see it as conspiracy theories. Even if you ask AI for answers in this case it is not helpful, since you'd get only the answers these institutions are okay with. I don't want to do fearmongering nor am I paranoid. But I repeat my answer that chic is completely right.
I am not suggesting that this theory is "wrong". It does invoke a large element of fear though. In that case one should provide facts and evidence so others can understand. Could you do that for us? Thank you. :)

DH brought up how more and more places are charging a fee for using your credit card. If we're to become a cashless society, how does that work?
Good point Hearlady. I'm noticing places in our area are starting to charge. Some of the smaller stores were already doing that. To have to pay to use our cards if the society goes cashless would be quite unfair, wouldn't it?!

Last edited:
DH brought up how more and more places are charging a fee for using your credit card. If we're to become a cashless society, how does that work?
What places are charging for using a credit card. The only time I saw it was when the amount charged was less than $5. That was pre-covid. Little stores couldn’t handle the bank costs for small purchases.

Neo feudalism isn't a conspiracy theory. All over the world people are being encouraged to rent if prices are so high they cannot afford to own. When you own a home you have equity and can borrow against it. And banks are never too big to fail in a Capitalist society. Banks are a business. They're in the business of lending money, If anyone says a bank is too big to fail, it makes me wonder if they are being funded by said bank to say so.

It's not a "conspiracy" as much as connect the dots. I don't know whether the world will move more towards communism or roll back towards feudalism but this is real not some conspiracy. We can see it happening more and more everyday. What we do about it will determine the outcome, perhaps?

well we've get big private businesses ; really big! - then banks - country banks and world banks? - and then govts - demo /feudal /non-demo etc - and we think they can all work harmoniously at different levels? - pull the other one - it's got bells on it!

Good point Hearlady. I'm noticing places in our area are starting to charge. Some of the smaller stores already were already doing that. To have to pay to use our cards if the society goes cashless would be quite unfair, wouldn't it?!
This is happening in Australia too and it is forced on the business owners by the banks. They take a fee from the customer and from the business owners. Greedy, greedy, greedy!!!

Back