No booster = Unvaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to ask someone how she feels about requiring people to show a vaccine card (and of course an ID so they know it’s you) to get into a restaurant , as is being done in San Fransisco. Then I would ask her how she feels about showing a drivers license to vote. Bet I’d get two different answers.
In and Out Burgers in San Francisco rejected the requirement to ask patrons for covid passports. It's a step in the right direction. I wish more businesses would stand up to this new form of govt. medical manipulation.

I went out to dinner with BF last weekend and no proof of vaxx was required. We don't have that yet except in certain big city venues and for sporting events. I hear it is coming. If asked for a vaxx passport, I must refuse and would go elsewhere. It's no biggie.

I did have the covid but a light case for a week - didn't feel that sick at all but lost my taste. Had my blood checked 90 days later for antibodies and I didn't have any so I got both the 1st and 2nd shot of Moderna. Was sicker with the vaccines for a day or so but now don't know what to do about a booster. This is going to possibly continue on and on as there is so much unknown and the Communist China is not telling us the whole truth. Very troubling what to do. It may go like booster 1, booster 2, and booster 3 and 4 - when does it end? I think again we have to know all the TRUTHS about this covid. I still don't have my taste back 100% - may 80% but I used to smell very good and taste very good. It will be a year in November. The future is unknown to all of us for covid. I sure wish I knew whether this covid was an accident or was deliberate. If it was deliberate we are in big trouble I feel with China. But no one seems to want to get to know and yet it affected the entire world - this is big - maybe pandemics are the only way to have a war? Nuclear wont work - but pandemics?????? This is a big mystery.
VERY WELL STATED!!!!!!

I try to drive carefully but who cares what those maniacs do out on the road? Oh, wait a minute. Their carelessness could affect me and others.
No matter how Careful you drive... you could cause an accident and affect others as well. Accidents are not all caused my maniacs - some are caused by careful drivers such as yourself.

If that is the case, that would be AWFUL!!!!! I have a friend that got the booster - she shared with me that she regret getting it. She got very sick - much like the flu. She said she would not recommend it to anybody but people do what they feel is best for them.
I got very sick with the booster as well, but I recommend getting it. Still better than getting delta Covid.

How do you know its fact? I do not click on links.
Maybe that's why you're woefully misinformed. I think you do click on links, from conspiracy sites and other questionable sources. The link I posted is a thread from this forum. Don't worry, you won't get infected by it. ;) The sky isn't falling Ladybj, you should stop having a meltdown about it.

Maybe that's why you're woefully misinformed. I think you do click on links, from conspiracy sites and other questionable sources. The link I posted is a thread from this forum. Don't worry, you won't get infected by it. ;) The sky isn't falling Ladybj, you should stop having a meltdown about it.
No meltdown here - are you speaking for yourself? I rarely click on or post links on the site. You strongly have your opinion and I am open to things that do not make sense and make sense to me. You are right in how you feel and I am right in how I feel.. it don't take a link or rocket science to figure that out.

No meltdown here - are you speaking for yourself? I rarely click on or post links on the site. You strongly have your opinion and I am open to things that do not make sense and make sense to me. You are right in how you feel and I am right in how I feel.. it don't take a link or rocket science to figure that out.
Your opinions are just that, opinions of the uninformed. Most people who are not spreading disinformation provide a link to support their opinions, which is what I do. You are being fed false information, and as long as you choose to keep your blinders on, the longer you will remain in the dark and lack facts being provided by medical experts and scientists.

Your opinions are just that, opinions of the uninformed. Most people who are not spreading disinformation provide a link to support their opinions, which is what I do. You are being fed false information, and as long as you choose to keep your blinders on, the longer you will remain in the dark and lack facts being provided by medical experts and scientists.
Well I am no expert on anything. But I do know, unfortunately, a few facts about Delta Covid. The vaccinated and unvaccinated spread it. It spreads like wildfire in the disabled population. The sheltered workshop had to be closed because of the outbreak. Everyone there was vaccinated.

Even though fully vaccinated with pfizer, my son got delta and was hospitalized. I was able to visit him in his hospital room. No asked to see my vac card. He was sent home from the hospital on oxygen and must remain isolated, to his room, for 21 days. He was sent home because the hospital could do nothing else for him.

I can’t provide a link. I supposed I am the link. 😂.

I'm in the dark???? How do you know FOR SURE you are not spreading disinformation and in the dark??? Links are just that, links. We have no idea what is what... even doctors are confused and do not want to touch on this at all. Why do you think they had people go to pharmacies and other places to get the vaccines? And people had to sign a waiver if anything happen to them, they will not be liable. In the dark??? When it comes to this, I feel we all are.

I'm in the dark???? How do you know FOR SURE you are not spreading disinformation and in the dark??? Links are just that, links. We have no idea what is what... even doctors are confused and do not want to touch on this at all. Why do you think they had people go to pharmacies and other places to get the vaccines? And people had to sign a waiver if anything happen to them, they will not be liable. In the dark??? When it comes to this, I feel we all are.
My sons Covid doctor said that there is still a lot they do not know or understand about Covid. But they are sure of one thing, which could change of course. The vaccinated who get Covid, do not get long covid. At least there is that, but as soon as he is well enough, the doctor said he needs the booster.

My older son has had Covid, has had two vaccination and will get the booster.

Well I am no expert on anything. But I do know, unfortunately, a few facts about Delta Covid. The vaccinated and unvaccinated spread it. It spreads like wildfire in the disabled population. The sheltered workshop had to be closed because of the outbreak. Everyone there was vaccinated.

Even though fully vaccinated with pfizer, my son got delta and was hospitalized. I was able to visit him in his hospital room. No asked to see my vac card. He was sent home from the hospital on oxygen and must remain isolated, to his room, for 21 days. He was sent home because the hospital could do nothing else for him.

Sorry to hear about your son Anneda. I pray full recovery for him. I agree, vaccinated can spread it as well. Sooo much info just do not make sense to me. I am no longer trying to make sense out of non-sense...it's impossible.

Lord give me patience with the fools who refuse to help humanity by refusing to get the covid vaccine. Forgive them for they know not what they do. However, Lord, they are like the blind leading the blind and it would be so nice if they fall into the pit 🙏🙏🙏

I was talking to Ladybj, Aneeda. Like you, I'm no expert on anything, but you have much more experience with the virus than I do, mainly due to your experience with your son. I hope he continues to hold steady in his recovery and feels better with each day. Thinking of both of you through your difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back