People Here Shocked About Us Moving

Seeing natural wildlife is pleasurable just about anywhere.
Indeed!
Enjoy!
There are a couple of coyotes here in the geezer ghetto, they live in the golf course. I saw one racoon in a tree by the golf course. Lizards are good, they eat bugs. I see seagulls in the supermarket parking lot.

You are absolutely RIGHT Rockr. To be honest I hadn’t even thought of that BUT being an outdoors woman I’ would NOT enjoy swimming with sharks and gators. Not in the least. Great point.

And I’d like to apologize for poking fun. Now I’m feeling like part of the MEAN GIRLS and I don’t wish to partake in any type bullying. I don’t blame you in the least for wanting to move where you feel passionate about. Everyone should love where they live.

Good luck in your move Rockr.
:magnify:
And I’m sorry if my comments were insulting to you ladies.
I hadn’t really thought about that as I was writing. I was poking fun that we could look like the women in that movie and found it hilariously entertaining and didn’t quite word that very well.
You ladies are true sweethearts and I know you were only playfully joking. :oops:

You're as cute as a gecko, Keesha!

Palmatogecko-rangei_Namib-gecko_2014_08_19.jpg

Cody, after reading so many of your posts on a couple of forums and your feeble attempts at getting sympathy by threatening to leave said forums I've come to this conclusion:
You are never going to move, you don't own a boat, and you've never been to a rodeo.

What if .......... there's no wife? Not meaning to be mean here, just saying we have to take each other on face value, to accept what is presented, as there is no proof we are who we say we are.

What if .......... there's no wife? Not meaning to be mean here, just saying we have to take each other on face value, to accept what is presented, as there is no proof we are who we say we are.

That's very true.. although I've seen a picture of Cody and his wife.. I have no way of knowing if it's him... ( although I do believe it is)... just as no-one can know if the picture in my avatar is me or something I took from the internet.. although I might have chosen a better looking one ;)

...but yes it's absolutely true, lots of Walter Mitty Characters on forums, as well as good honest folk... so all of us have to just have to take what's written with a pinch of salt..

That's very true.. although I've seen a picture of Cody and his wife.. I have no way of knowing if it's him... ( although I do believe it is)... just as no-one can know if the picture in my avatar is me or something I took from the internet.. although I might have chosen a better looking one ;)

...but yes it's absolutely true, lots of Walter Mitty Characters on forums, as well as good honest folk... so all of us have to just have to take what's written with a pinch of salt..

Yes Holly, the forums can be misleading. Some people I know on forums are also on facebook so I'm quite sure of them. Others I trust ( or not ) due to posts I've read over time.

P.S. I like your picture.

Thank you rkunsaw, very kind! :D...but yes I'm with you, I have ''known'' many on the forums for years and have seen much of their family life, and even had a video tour of their homes and their daily activities, so I know for sure they are who they are..but others' after a time you get an idea of what doesn't ring true, and what does.

As for Cody..I have always said and always will, that despite anyone's misgivings about him..I believe him to be at the least, a very honest man!!

I sure hope he has researched the COL in Colorado - my son lives in an urb of Denver, and the house he bought a couple of years ago for <$700k is now appraised at >$900k. And that's on a really small lot. Nice house, but it ain't Maui.

I've never moved anywhere merely because I wanted to. I moved for employment. Or this last move because my roommate wanted to be near our son and his family. I used to plan and dream of moving to northern New Mexico. It never worked out. The last time I visited some of my favorite places, the altitude got me. I could hardly walk from my car parked in front, into my motel room. So, I'm a transplanted texan in oklahoma.I suppose there could be worse places but I've been trying to think of one. Just kidding, its not too bad, after all I am a survivor.

Perhaps they’re trying to say they’ll miss you, but of course it’s totally your business where you go. Even my mother and father never told me where to live after I grew up and moved away, they wouldn’t have wanted to put a guilt trip on me.

Back