Pfizer knew and lied

They still know very little about this disease. It pains me that people have so little faith that they question everything about this disease. So people didn’t see refrigerator trucks…we had only capacity for four bodies at our little morgue. We can fill up with a bad wreck. Yes there were trucks brought into areas that needed more storage. Some people do not know anyone who died. I do. And the deaths were not ambiguous in any way. Why would someone question that? How about asking why did those people sicken and die and not others in our same small community?

To me, this is all a mystery. I keep wondering why they stopped working on a better vaccine that won’t kill or cause other damage to a person. I have a friend whose son had the first booster and a week later, he had a stroke and now has no peripheral vision in his right eye, which means no driver’s license.

I used to hear it took 5-8 years to test a vaccine to make sure it’s 100% safe and effective. Our vaccine was developed in less than a year. Shouldn’t that alone be a concern to us?

I think it’s going to be a long time until we know as much as we need to fight covid adequately. Initially the strain was very deadly and I was glad to get 3 vaccines. Since it’s mutated to a milder strain I no longer find it necessary. I never get the flu shot.

I did lose friends to covid and one of the local hospitals had to convert part of their parking garage to patient rooms. But I also know 3 people that may have been injured by the vaccine so it’s definitely complicated.
That's true with any disease. The flu can also be fatal to some. But no one made life miserable by destroying lives & businesses.

Last edited:
I've mentioned the "Hundreds of thousands of deaths from Covid." I'll mention it again.
The lies & exaggerations of deaths from Covid is the reason for the mistrust of the information we are given....at least among thinking people who practice logic instead of fear.
The reported Covid deaths that had nothing to do with Covid (to inflate the mortality rates to generate more fear & push for more vaccines & endless boosters).
The fabricated stacks of bodies stored in refrigerated meat trucks in hospital parking lots. (that one was my favorite). I've taken friends & family to 4 different hospitals & also picked up friends after minor surgery. Not a single truck of any type in sight.
The reports of patients on gurneys in crowded hospitals lining hospital hallways. (They must have been invisible)
The orders from politicians for "6 ft. social distancing" - while they stood shoulder-to-shoulder an inch apart.
The medical experts (Fauci) flip flopping on mask wearing - first saying masks were useless, then suggesting everyone wear masks......while he didn't wear a mask until later for photo-ops.
Fauci attending a baseball game & throwing out the first pitch while wearing a mask, but sitting with a group of friends, with his mask off (he didn't think he would be photographed.)
Mayors & Congress people dining out, while forcing everyone else to close their restaurants & businesses.

Dr. Anthony Fauci in the stands without a mask on.
https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/anthony-fauci-denies-hypocrisy-after-watching-game-without-mask/
That's a pretty small group.

They still know very little about this disease. It pains me that people have so little faith that they question everything about this disease. So people didn’t see refrigerator trucks…we had only capacity for four bodies at our little morgue. We can fill up with a bad wreck. Yes there were trucks brought into areas that needed more storage. Some people do not know anyone who died. I do. And the deaths were not ambiguous in any way. Why would someone question that? How about asking why did those people sicken and die and not others in our same small community?
My theory: Since Covid (like the flu) is a respiratory illness, recovery depends on what condition the lungs are in when someone gets Covid.
Maybe smokers (for example) are more likely to succumb to a respiratory illness. My Covid was basically a 3-day chest cold with 5 more days of coughing. No vaccine. I quit smoking 40 years ago. Maybe things would be different if I didn't. Anyone with a lung or breathing issue may be at higher risk for complications from Covid. That would also apply to the flu as well as any cold. That doesn't make a useless vaccine useful.

I also don't buy the information about some other illnesses (that don't involve the lungs) making Covid more risky. I've had diabetes for 17 years. Diabetes is often used as a reason to get flu shots and Covid shots due to a "Weakened Immune System." It is also used to sell many useless products - $300.00 "Diabetic" shoes, special $20.00/pair socks, special pricey toothpastes & toothbrushes, protein bars, protein shakes, dental visits every 6 months, & other crap just for profit. My former dentist told me: "All our diabetic patients have gum disease." Oh, really? I have many people in my diabetes support group & everyone in my family has diabetes. None of them have gum disease.....miracle of miracles. And lying to me to scare me into more frequent dental visits to make more money is the reason he's my former dentist.

Being overweight makes Covid more risky? Funny how they pick the most common conditions & use them to create fear to sell vaccines.
Many many people are overweight & many have Type 2 Diabetes. A vaccine gold mine?

Another factor: I know a heavy drinker who was very sick for weeks with Covid. She was vaccinated, of course - forced to in order to keep her job. Perhaps alcoholism or drug use is a much bigger factor with Covid. We know what those things do to the immune system.

To me, this is all a mystery. I keep wondering why they stopped working on a better vaccine that won’t kill or cause other damage to a person. I have a friend whose son had the first booster and a week later, he had a stroke and now has no peripheral vision in his right eye, which means no driver’s license.

I used to hear it took 5-8 years to test a vaccine to make sure it’s 100% safe and effective. Our vaccine was developed in less than a year. Shouldn’t that alone be a concern to us?
Vaccine development takes more like 10-15 years.

Unfortunately we didn't get the chance to wait 5-8 years to test. We were thunderstruck with a vicious vengeance and left us all scrambling for some kind of defense.
Most seem to forget the deaths in nursing homes before we even know the symptoms let alone any kind of protection.

I hesitate to even enter the discussion on this thread. There is such a wealth of misinformation, ignorance and downright lies about Covid and Covid vaccinations coming from multiple sources with their own axe to grind.

First of all there was a definite effort to play down the seriousness of the disease when it first appeared. There was, in addition, a definite urge to get this to the general population as quickly as possible because of the mass deaths associated with this particular virus.

The vast amount of death was not a lie cooked up by Fauchi, et al. Granted, there were some deaths where the actual cause was not clear because the afflicted had other underlying diseases or medical problems. There were very few associated with the vaccine itself due to a reaction to some of the ingredients themselves. This happens very infrequently with injected efforts to prevent disease.

Some unvaccinated individuals remained free from the infection for a variety of reasons: they were one of the few with a genetic resistance, they were fortunate enough not to come into contact with someone at a point in their disease where they could infect someone else and/or they were cautious enough to wear a mask.

If you were fortunate enough to avoid the disease in spite of remaining unvaccinated, bully for you, but it seems rather cruel and inhumane to try to justify and support your stand by trying to talk others into rejecting it also - at the risk of a catching a devastating disease with the possible result of death or long term problems.

Last, but certainly not least, due to the rapid mutation of this organism there has not been "5 to 8 years" in which to do further research - people were being infected and dying now! The need for a vaccine was now - not in 5 to 8 years.

The mandates were an effort to halt the disease and to keep unvaccinated people from infecting others. One of the responsibilities of being a part of a society/civilization is assuming a responsibility for doing no harm to a fellow citizen if at all possible. Being vaccinated is one way to accomplish that.

If you were fortunate enough to avoid the disease in spite of remaining unvaccinated, bully for you, but it seems rather cruel and inhumane to try to justify and support your stand by trying to talk others into rejecting it also
I don't think those that questioned the safety of the vaccine were inhumane. They weren't trying to stop anyone from getting the vaccine, they wanted the freedom to choose whether or not to take a vaccine that was rushed through testing.

In a civilized society they would have the right to question the safety of such a vaccine without being called inhumane or other disgusting names. That is bullying.

Many that got vaccinated did so out of fear, many that didn't get vaccinated also made their decision based on fear.

I don't think those that questioned the safety of the vaccine were inhumane. They weren't trying to stop anyone from getting the vaccine, they wanted the freedom to choose whether or not to take a vaccine that was rushed through testing.

In a civilized society they would have the right to question the safety of such a vaccine without being called inhumane or other disgusting names. That is bullying.

Many that got vaccinated did so out of fear, many that didn't get vaccinated also made their decision based on fear.
^^^^ Bingo!

I hesitate to even enter the discussion on this thread. There is such a wealth of misinformation, ignorance and downright lies about Covid and Covid vaccinations coming from multiple sources with their own axe to grind.

First of all there was a definite effort to play down the seriousness of the disease when it first appeared. There was, in addition, a definite urge to get this to the general population as quickly as possible because of the mass deaths associated with this particular virus.

The vast amount of death was not a lie cooked up by Fauchi, et al. Granted, there were some deaths where the actual cause was not clear because the afflicted had other underlying diseases or medical problems. There were very few associated with the vaccine itself due to a reaction to some of the ingredients themselves. This happens very infrequently with injected efforts to prevent disease.

Some unvaccinated individuals remained free from the infection for a variety of reasons: they were one of the few with a genetic resistance, they were fortunate enough not to come into contact with someone at a point in their disease where they could infect someone else and/or they were cautious enough to wear a mask.

If you were fortunate enough to avoid the disease in spite of remaining unvaccinated, bully for you, but it seems rather cruel and inhumane to try to justify and support your stand by trying to talk others into rejecting it also - at the risk of a catching a devastating disease with the possible result of death or long term problems.

Last, but certainly not least, due to the rapid mutation of this organism there has not been "5 to 8 years" in which to do further research - people were being infected and dying now! The need for a vaccine was now - not in 5 to 8 years.

The mandates were an effort to halt the disease and to keep unvaccinated people from infecting others. One of the responsibilities of being a part of a society/civilization is assuming a responsibility for doing no harm to a fellow citizen if at all possible. Being vaccinated is one way to accomplish that.
Explaining why someone didn't want the vaccine is not "Trying to talk others into rejecting it also." That's your misinterpretation - and an attempt to demonize those who think for themselves & make their own health decisions. Perhaps they are a threat to your confidence in the vaccine. And if you need confidence in the vaccine by criticizing others who don't want it, your confidence was shaky to begin with.

I will accept the idea that vaccination was to prevent an overload of our health care system. So higher risk people would benefit from vaccination and our hospitals would not be overrun.

However, If the vaccine helped to minimize symptoms, then it would enable infected and vaccinated people to further spread the virus since they would be out and about free of symptoms. This is what appeared to be happening. The premise of “Get vaccinated to avoid the spread” was a big lie that was fed to us non-stop, and you can bet Pfizer had a hand in this.

When a person was ostensibly making their own decision in re the Covid vaccination, they were not "just making it for themselves", they were making it for everyone they came in contact with. Who knows how many "Typhoid Mary" Covid carriers there out there" ?
The vaccine didn't stop transmission.

I wonder how many young people, who were at low risk of dying from covid, have had their hearts and their health damaged. How many will have their lives cuts short?

It is wrong to put the health of young adults and children at risk to save the elderly. Everything should have been done to protect the vulnerable - but not by risking the lives of the young.

I wonder how many young people, who were at low risk of dying from covid, have had their hearts and their health damaged. How many will have their lives cuts short?
None, according to well documented studies, from one CDC study, https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7043e2.htm:

Summary

What is already known about this topic?

Although deaths after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, few studies have been conducted to evaluate mortality not associated with COVID-19 among vaccinated and unvaccinated groups.

What is added by this report?

During December 2020–July 2021, COVID-19 vaccine recipients had lower rates of non–COVID-19 mortality than did unvaccinated persons after adjusting for age, sex, race and ethnicity, and study site.

What are the implications for public health practice?

There is no increased risk for mortality among COVID-19 vaccine recipients. This finding reinforces the safety profile of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines in the United States.

None, according to well documented studies, from one CDC study, https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7043e2.htm:

Summary

What is already known about this topic?

Although deaths after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, few studies have been conducted to evaluate mortality not associated with COVID-19 among vaccinated and unvaccinated groups.

What is added by this report?

During December 2020–July 2021, COVID-19 vaccine recipients had lower rates of non–COVID-19 mortality than did unvaccinated persons after adjusting for age, sex, race and ethnicity, and study site.

What are the implications for public health practice?

There is no increased risk for mortality among COVID-19 vaccine recipients. This finding reinforces the safety profile of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines in the United States.
The information contained in the article was about 18 months old. The CDC was pushing these vaccines - they have a vested interest in promoting their safety.

Adverse side effects don't always appear immediately. A lot of people are raising the alarm about heart damage - and a lot of people are trying to deflect and censor this information.

The information contained in the article was about 18 months old.
Yes, but nothing has changed. I cited that paper as it provides a good quotable summary and was well done and peer reviewed.

Do you know of any science based peer reviewed studies that show otherwise? If so I'd be interested and would read them. I am open to changing my mind, if there is data and science to change it, but I have found none.

Here are some more up to date studies showing the same thing, risks from the vaccine are quite low, lower than the benefits.

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html#:~:text=During this time, VAERS received,, autopsy, and medical records.

Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFIs) for COVID-19 in Ontario: December 13, 2020 to January 15, 2023
https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/epi/covid-19-aefi-report.pdf?sc_lang=en

Evaluation of mortality attributable to SARS-CoV-2 vaccine administration using national level data from Qatar
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-35653-z
United States_ COVID-19 weekly death rate by vaccination status, 50+.jpg
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~50+

When a person was ostensibly making their own decision in re the Covid vaccination, they were not "just making it for themselves", they were making it for everyone they came in contact with. Who knows how many "Typhoid Mary" Covid carriers there out there" ?
^^^^ Such programming was needed to sell vaccines. When fear doesn't work, try guilt.
Similar B.S. used to sell (useless) flu shots. A banner hung at Kaiser Permanente: "If you don't get your flu shot, you're making others sick."

Uh, yeah. If the vaccine worked, the unvaccinated couldn't possibly make anyone sick. (How dare anyone use such logic!) 😂

Back