Post a favourite photo your took yourself

A nearby village

village-HS-HD.jpg

We did a very enjoyable bus trip / morning tea / lunch bus trip with our over 50’s club ( the same club where we dance up to twice a week)
The trip was heavenly subsidised by the club we pay $10 a year to be a member of , the trip cost us $30 for the day out left at 8 am back at 5 pm .

This is a photo taken in the Barossa Valley called the Whispering wall

Copied this *******
Built between 1899 and 1903 the Whispering Wall is part of the dam wall located in the Barossa Reservoir Reserve and is known for its unique acoustic effects. …….Words whispered at one side can be clearly heard at the other, more than 100 mtrs .

Taken with my phone IMG_5719.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

We did a very enjoyable bus trip / morning tea / lunch bus trip with our over 50’s club ( the same club where we dance up to twice a week)
The trip was heavenly subsidised by the club we pay $10 a year to be a member of , the trip cost us $30 for the day out left at 8 am back at 5 pm .

This is a photo taken in the Barossa Valley called the Whispering wall

Copied this *******
Built between 1899 and 1903 the Whispering Wall is part of the dam wall located in the Barossa Reservoir Reserve and is known for its unique acoustic effects. …….Words whispered at one side can be clearly heard at the other, more than 100 mtrs .

Taken with my phone View attachment 304760

View attachment 304759
@Kadee

I've been there! Fascinating experience .. thanks for the memories :)

Sounds like you and your hubby are living the life. The 50's dance club sounds very
enjoyable.

@Kadee

I've been there! Fascinating experience .. thanks for the memories :)

Sounds like you and your hubby are living the life. The 50's dance club sounds very
enjoyable.
We enjoy the club it also has Lots of activities as well as the dancing , the trip / outing was great cause we normally only mix with other dancers ….so the outing of 55 people was good we got to chat while traveling / having morning tea and lunch with others who enjoy other activities at the club

Wonder if you’ve seen this spot ( Kupuna ) @Pinky This where we had morning tea

IMG_5689.jpeg

We enjoy the club it also has Lots of activities as well as the dancing , the trip / outing was great cause we normally only mix with other dancers ….so the outing of 55 people was good we got to chat while traveling / having morning tea and lunch with others who enjoy other activities at the club

Wonder if you’ve seen this spot ( Kupuna ) @Pinky This where we had morning tea

View attachment 304768
@Kadee
Have not been to Kupuna. It looks lovely. I did have some good experiences while
in S.A. Steered a riverboat on the Murray River, which was a lot of fun.

Not that a I care about wine being a lifelong NON drinker, some of WORLDS best wine grapes are grown/ made into wine IMG_5701.jpeg in the Barossa valley ( where photos were taken) the vines are just starting to put out nice green leaves after a very long cold winter in South Aust

This photo is one of my favourites.. it's a random photo I took probably 15 or more years ago..on an old fuji finepix camera.. on maximum zoom... A little over exposed but I like it a lot still

I was at Alicante Airport... Spain... a good 75 or more yards from this green space where people were just chilling.. it looks for all the world like she knew she was having her photo taken but she didn't, she had been reading, and she just looked up seconds before I took the photo..so it was very natural..

lady-at-spanish-airport-HD.jpg

Back