Random Pictures taken using your Phone..Let's see yours

China town (soho) London, getting ready for the Chinese new year this weekend...

chinatownsoholondon.jpg

lovely pics Marlene :love:..but you have to have taken them on your own phone... just for the purposes of this thread....(y)

I don't know if you've found or photo section yet but click on media on the top bar... then ''add media''...then scroll down to ''create personal album''... if you want to post pics of anything you haven't taken on your phone.

Many of us have created albums over the years which you can view.. so I'd love to see an album of yours too :giggle:

lovely pics Marlene :love:..but you have to have taken them on your own phone... just for the purposes of this thread....(y)

I don't know if you've found or photo section yet but click on media on the top bar... then ''add media''...then scroll down to ''create personal album''... if you want to post pics of anything you haven't taken on your phone.

Many of us have created albums over the years which you can view.. so I'd love to see an album of yours too :giggle:
those are on my own phone. My sister was holding it.

Back