Random Pictures taken using your Phone..Let's see yours

IMG-4865.jpg

White water rafting at our local leisure boating centre

This picture was actually taken by my daughter , with her cell phone, but we are both (sort of) in the picture. We were at a small town cafe in Washington State, that had an old picture of Mt. Saint Helens, from before the eruption. She tried to take a picture of it, but the glass in the frame caused the reflection of the two of us.
I jokingly call it “two ghosts and a flying saucer at Mt. Saint Helens”.

2B9F3C66-CBDE-4357-ACC9-8A77A38ECDDF.jpeg

I was in hospital for a procedure a couple of days ago, and I was in a corner cubicle, and so I couldn't see much of what was going on outside of my curtains.. but here's the view ...

IMG-4376.jpg

..after they'd woken me from my sedation they brought me something to eat, since I'd not been allowed to eat since the previous day nor drink anything for 4 hours before the OP .. so the tea and toast with marmalade, butter and blackberry jam... couldn't have been more welcome than if it had been champagne and caviare..

IMG-4364.jpg

I was in hospital for a procedure a couple of days ago, and I was in a corner cubicle, and so I couldn't see much of what was going on outside of my curtains.. but here's the view ...

IMG-4376.jpg

..after they'd woken me from my sedation they brought me something to eat, since I'd not been allowed to eat since the previous day nor drink anything for 4 hours before the OP .. so the tea and toast with marmalade, butter and blackberry jam... couldn't have been more welcome than if it had been champagne and caviare..

IMG-4364.jpg
Well Hollydolly, that's certainly one way UK hospitals outclass American hospitals! Wow

Well it does say random photos using your phone , and that's pretty random.... :D..and welcome too, we like all photos from phones on this forum...here's one I took today just of my legs. ...:D just cuz I was sitting there doing nothing , no other reason but fiddling with my phone..
3NNfGmI.jpg

Last edited:

Back