Show Us Your House or A Little Corner in Your Home!

I met this young man(contractor) 5 years ago. He is now 39? Wanted to make sure the sub flooring was in good shape before remodeling the kitchen. Once he found out how poorly the flooring was not secure, showed me videos and explained there were no footings or supports. While he was underneath with his son, he called to me through the floor to let him know when it was level. This was weighted by a second floor, and once he raised it, the sliding glass door locked upstairs...lol. He never has met a client that helps. He now introduces me to clients.."This is my dad"
9CF4A147-B5FE-4951-AEE0-99AC52DD20EE.jpeg7949E46E-D786-41F9-A05C-346E6A588162.jpeg

Even now, I still can't believe my house is gone. We put our body and soul into building it.

View attachment 261689 View attachment 261690
So sorry you lost your home SD! Every time you post that link though, it takes me to a badly burned man laying in a bed. Was that you?! I also read your blog about your daughter. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful.

So sorry you lost your home SD! Every time you post that link though, it takes me to a badly burned man laying in a bed. Was that you?! I also read your blog about your daughter. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful.
Yes... that's me burned to a crisp. Late night is the worst time for me. Get to missing my daughter so much.
Sometimes you have to wonder how much you can pile on one person before they break.

Back