Someone help dress me!

Late to this post but just wanted to add my thumbs up for your final choice @C50. Very debonair! I feel a need to remind you that the casting call is active for Daniel Craig's replacement as Bond. James Bond. 007.

As you were :giggle:

View attachment 234275

Here I am on my way out to the wedding. I took my suit jacket to Kohls and the ladies told me my suit is a charcoal color, not navy blue. My bad. Anyway they set me up with the sky blue shirt and darker tie. Thanks for all the help!
Not bad at all, rather sober, but as someone said, you don't want to detract attention away from the happy couple. Perhaps it was a good idea after all not to go in a 1920's zoot suit.
young & old 2.jpg

I'm not joking. It takes a certain kind of chutzpa to pull off the way you present. Good on you!
Your comment came to mind about an hour ago. "Stand up," said my good lady, "stand up," I repeated. "You heard," she replied. I duly stood up. The tape measure came out and went around my middle, then around my hips and then around my buttocks. After that it got very interesting, first she measured my inside leg then from the middle of my back, right down under my buttocks to a point just behind my nuts.

Looks like there's a new pair of trousers in the offing. We agreed on an eighteen inch hem and she will turn the cuff up by an inch and a half. Those measurements sound intrusive, but the trousers that she will make will fit perfectly, they always do. It will take a while but watch this space.

Back