The General Humor Thread

JonSR77

I thought that maybe a general humor thread might be fun...to save some scrolling down, anyway...

So, to it...

I posted one from Archie McPhee. Seems folks like that one...

It's a gag gift company. They make a lot of wacky, extremely funny stuff.

For example, they make a "Yodeling Pickle"

My wife bought me one, one Holiday season.

It's truly tons of wacky fun.

https://mcphee.com/products/yodelling-pickle

I hope it is ok to post a link to the page. I mean, they do sell their products and I don't want to be seen as pushing a product for sales. Just trying to share some wacky fun. Plus, their stuff is generally super cheap.

At Camp Swampy Private Beetle Baily was on guard duty where there is no smoking allowed while on ammo bunker guard duty. Private Baily was smoking and saw General Amos T. Halftrack approaching. Baily just lit a cigarette and then pinched the end of the cigarette down so the ember would die, and then he threw it on the ground. General Halftrack approached him and asked him if that was his cigarette then the Private said no and told the General, he could have the cigarette and smoke it.

Last edited:
The Darwin Awards

The Darwin Awards are given to a person who dies in the most incredibly stupid accidents possible. This enables society to be free of their DNA being passed down...thus, the Darwin Awards.

Here's one:

+++

another. guy driving his pick-up. Fuse fails. Doesn't have a penny to complete the circuit, so he uses...wait for it...yes...he uses a bullet. Bullet heats up from the electricity, goes off, striking "Captain Genius," whose car proceeds to jump the guardrail and plummet off a cliff.

+++

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

children-general_custer-kid-childhood-historic_figure-historical_figure-CS554247_low.jpg

Since this thread is named for a General (General Humor)

and another was mentioned in one of the posts already
(General Custard, I think it was)

I will point out some other very commonly spoken of, and therefore, I have noticed them and assume they are apparently highly regarded:

General Interest
General Store
General Concern
General Matters
General Practice

Last edited:

I will point out some other very commonly spoken of, and therefore, I have noticed them and assume they are apparently highly regarded:

General Interest
General Store
General Concern
General Matters
General Practice
I've heard from some other family members:

General Anesthesia
General Motors
General Mills
General Lee Speaking
General Consensus
🤪

Don't forget General Chaos.

General Interest
General Store
General Concern
General Matters
General Practice

Back