The One and Only ELVIS Please..

Ruthanne...if you don't have Sirius get it. The Elvis channel is 6019 (on DISH) on TV, channel 19 on the car. They have so much aired that you've never heard before and the tales people tell that knew him...reminds me of when we went driving by Graceland when Elvis was still alive...we saw the Dunkin' Donut shop/limo that went to get him donuts.

We were so stuck with how close Graceland was to the road and the commercial area. They say there was never a time, night or day, when fans were around the big wrought iron fence.

He slept during the day and was up all night. So much new "stuff" you nevr knew is on Sirius - its called "The Vault".
I don't have cable or satellite or Sirius or channel 19. I look at youtube videos for music and also have a stereo. Thank you for your post. :)

Ruthanne, "channel 19" is on Sirius... its not expensive and well worth it if you like Elvis and any other major kinds of music.
Lots of promos on line. The audio quality is fantastic.

I didn't know that Elvis's Dad remarried 2 yrs after Elvis's Mom passed away. He married a woman that had 3 sons. One's name was David Stanley and one Richard Stanley I don't know what the 3rd ones name was.
6aea636369b16f343e5db94b1f403b74.jpg Book_StanleyDavid2016b-600x414.jpg

There wasn't much posted about Vernon. He was Elvis' business manager and when ask why he had his dad handle his money he said it was because he was the "tightest" guy with a buck he knew! Contrary to speculation, the "Vault" in Graceland - the radio station on Sirius - has a lot of wonderful trivia about Elvis - has contests for the visitors - and on it they said Elvis only had those people he'd known for years - before he got famous - around him.

Funny, Sassycakes...right now we are listening to Sirius Elvis station...its the Gospel Hour - its on every Sunday morning.
Did you know the 3 grammy's he won were all for Gospel music?

Thank you so much Ken for making my morning coffee so spiritual. Nothing better than Elvis gospel.
We have Sirius on our TV...figuring out how to get it to play thoughout the house. Love station 6019 or 019 depending on
what system you have. Its all Elvis from "The Vault in Graceland".

Back