Today feels like the last straw

Well, after a brief rest, I am back. Still shaky of course, but this too shall pass. I am on paid leave from work for three months, will reevaluate at that time. One of my colleagues is less than impressed. My new boss verbally

toasted his toes online for behaving like a spoiled brat. Yikes. He is an excellent therapist, but he hails from an Uber wealthy family in southeast Asia. Growing up, he actually had servants who would help him dress every morning etc.

Anyway, he does tend to overstate his own importance. Lol. I have covered for him many times. Again, I wish to thank everyone for all your support. ♥️♥️

I saw your first post,not long after it happened.
I could think of no words to comfort you.

Hope you take the 3 months off to do something you always wanted to do.
Travel,, write a book if only to unload your mind.

For me to unwind it would be the outdoors, playing with a pet.
Is there any thing that would be a challenge to you?

((Sending gentle hugs)) 🧑‍🎤

I saw your first post,not long after it happened.
I could think of no words to comfort you.

Hope you take the 3 months off to do something you always wanted to do.
Travel,, write a book if only to unload your mind.

For me to unwind it would be the outdoors, playing with a pet.
Is there any thing that would be a challenge to you?

((Sending gentle hugs)) 🧑‍🎤

Thank you so much. I think I shall cocoon for a bit. Can‘t really travel anyway. Covid restrictions. Time to bake, cook global recipes, stencil furniture, and write poetry.

Terrible experience Shalimar, but you seem to be strong and holding up well. Just take it one day at a time and get the rest you need. Only you can know how awful this was and how sad and tragic as well. Prayers for you dear lady and speedy recovery from this nightmare.

Back