Travis O’Brien and Nicole Jackson

I spend hours looking everywhere I could to find the truth. I didn't look here. It's not here. Mostly nothing but hate here. Foster care at 7. Pregnant at 10. Shot at 14. In an adult prison today. No understanding. Or pity. No mercy.

I'm just glad I found people better than the jackals who lurk here. Bye

Communism. It's here. America is a nation of sheep. Where there are no questions allowed there will be no answers.

This site, don't ask.

I'll see you guys later. Much later.

Maybe someone on another site cares. Not here. Later
Kleinmark, maybe if you stopped telling us you are leaving (but you don't leave), and stopped screaming at us, we could have a real dialogue?

Kleinmark, maybe if you stopped telling us you are leaving (but you don't leave), and stopped screaming at us, we could have a real dialogue?
Well excuse me for being upset when a 14 year is shot at over 60 times because being raped and beaten made her unhappy. But don't say anything against the people here wanted her dead or in prison for life. Also on yahoo my quote was on their search engine and I wanted to see if any new members had a heart. You don't

They thought it would be cool to be thugs since life is so boring. Now they should miss boring. Unless adult dopes step in and claim they are just young kids with their whole lives before them and don't let the law come down hard on them.
no its because of their life they fell between the cracks they aint trying to be thugz or gangsters

They thought it would be cool to be thugs since life is so boring. Now they should miss boring. Unless adult dopes step in and claim they are just young kids with their whole lives before them and don't let the law come down hard on them.
no their lives were ruined and had a bad child hood great kids mad respect what the y did was a mistake everyone deserves a second chance they aint trying to be thugz or gangsters they just wanted to get away and feel free probaply didnt expect to get into a gun fight and plus if i was in the situation i would have done the same.

I know Bob comes across as being overly aggressive which can turn people off. His frustration is a result of overly aggressive police action which many of the errant "facts" expressed by the police which are factually wrong. This whole event appears to be designed to silence a young lady that was apparently pregnant at ten years old and very familiar with what amounts to sex trafficking done not by criminals but instead by those who are supposed to be the protectors of our society. Like most of you I am generally supportive of law enforcement. Crime is constantly growing and general morality is in a deep decline. I agree that this girl grew up in an extremely dysfunctional home. Who wouldn't be impacted. The claims about her have been extremely overblown and embellished to serve a hidden agenda. I also believe that Florida's legal system goes to the extreme and often tramples on what is right and fair. In many ways not much different from Red China and other authoritarian countries. Are you really willing to let freedoms to disappear. Plea bargains force the innocent to reluctantly to accept findings of guilt. Extremes in the legal system are never good. We cannot hang everybody accused nor can we readily let those out on bail for violent crimes.
I do not always agree with Bob but I do find his research to be thorough and deeply analytical. He does have a fairly aggressive personality and does exhibit frustration. How else would a seventy year old achieve a black belt in karate. I know Bob. He is a good and decent and moral man, with a mind that won't shut off. Apparently he was born that way. As leader of the high school debate team he was invincible. I think people should read the facts that he writes and look past his name calling. He truly is a warrior who lacks social grace. A straight shooter if you ever met one.

While I can certainly understand your rage and pain, I stop far short of capital punishment re anyone, particularly children. It is barbaric, and has never been proven to deter anyone. A revenge society is not a democratic/just society

If, Divine forbid, our country ever considers reinstating the abomination of Gov’t sanctioned murder, Canadians from across the board will fill the streets to protest. We will embrace civil disobedience, go to jail, whatever it takes. This is not my Canada. 🇨🇦

Capital punishment deters that person from commiting crime. 100% of the time. I don't know how you can think it doesn't. Is it better to lock them up like animals?

Capital punishment deters that person from commiting crime. 100% of the time. I don't know how you can think it doesn't. Is it better to lock them up like animals?
What about those executed individuals later found to be innocent? Yes, incarceration is preferable to gov‘t sanctioned murder. It is not necessary to have prisons where inmates are treated like animals. The Scandinavian countries do not follow that model.

Last edited:

Back