Travis O’Brien and Nicole Jackson

I think once kids get to high school, no matter whether it's private or public, you've lost them. Parents have absolutely no idea what's going on in the mind of their teen, you just have to cross your fingers and hope for the best IMO.
That would depend on the high school. I went to hubbard in Chicago. I loved it. Hated college.

If parents aren't attentive to the child's development, right from the start and if their messaging to the kid isn't consistent to the child from day 1, then the kid is lost. Have you ever seen a child who isn't testing the limits from day 1? It has been that way forever.
There's a lot less good parenting these days. How can you raise a child when you yourself are a self-entitled parent who's never had to sacrifice or work hard to achieve the truly important things in life. You love your children but wanting them to have a better, easier life than you had seems to create more problems, generation to generation, than it solves perhaps?
You're right. Could kids today win WW2

Too many young parents these days seem focused only on what they want. They seem to think that children aren't thinking beings at all, and that their actions have no effect on their kids whatsoever.
Sometimes it's time to lay down the law. Other times shut up and listen.

Kids, who perform armed robberies, and shooting at cops aren't usually up for the Nobel Peace Prize, when they mature. Sadly, these kids will live out their lives confined to penal institutions. However they got to this point, they are way too dangerous to be ever unsupervised.
They didn't bring guns they found them and yes there's a difference. There's actors who have been in prison before.

Who knows the true backstory of these children? If they have mental health issues, this may speak to child abuse. They may very well be deemed permanently unsuitable for release, far too dangerous to walk among us. Their youth does raise some questions, also. I hope every effort is made to unravel the mystery of why they perpetrated such crimes.

We need as much knowledge as possible, in order to learn ways in which we can hopefully lesson the chances of such behaviours happening again. I also hope these kids have the opportunity for mental health services while in jail.
Nicole's mother was arrested for child neglect

Sometimes it's time to lay down the law. Other times shut up and listen.
If you're talking about parents, I totally agree.

A lot of young parents I meet don't seem aware of what the laws are, for themselves or their kids. No one cleans their room, there's no set dinner time or washing your hands before you eat, and no one's the boss. It's every man/woman/child for themselves with constant yelling in the background.

I read a story recently about a woman who's 1 year-old drowned in the bath tub while she was playing a video game.

You don't have to testify against any mob here to get a new identityif you've broken the law. Just do something that will tick the masses off,and you get free housing, and a new identity when you leave priosn , and if anyone discovers your real identity.. and takes any kind of action against you..they will face charges..and possible jail time
witsec not RICO.

I can separate mental illness from evil. But I'm painfully aware of the effects of both. It seems to me after living 71 years that evil people kill others while the mental cases kill themselves. 31 years of working in a hospital has taken effect on me. I know what a code in peds ICU means. I just want to run away and never come back. I hate trips to the ER. I should have never worked in a hospital. Hearing a mother scream at the top of her lungs MY BABY. Knowing there are no words, no drugs no magic bullets no hope. Physical pain isn't as bad as depression. I've seen too much. I read and listen to music. I hoped earning a second degree black belt in martial arts was for me. THE MAGIC BULLET. It wasn't. The day my best friend died still hurts. Sometimes life just sucks.
So long as human makeup is based on genetics, mental illness will exist.

So long as human makeup is based on genetics, mental illness will exist. If true why do you think I used the term hopeless.

No My second cousin had mental problems. She had a loving famiy; Was never put in a home. Her schooling was special education. She grew up. Got a job. Married and had two kids. Then for reasons I'll never understand as long as I lived. She killed herself. Mental illness scares me because I don't know if there's hope. No matter what. So unfair. So sad.
You didn't use the term "hopeless", your entry related to hope is found on page 3 (post #72)... "I don't know if there's hope".

I read into your words reservation, possibly that you still believe in the idea that mental illness can be eradicated or conquered.

I believe mental illness will plague mankind so long as mankind exists.

Wishing you well, Kleinmark50.

The videos from left in bama showing Nicole have been removed. Massive censorship is in place. everyone who cares about this girl is silenced.

You didn't use the term "hopeless", your entry related to hope is found on page 3 (post #72)... "I don't know if there's hope".

I read into your words reservation, possibly that you still believe in the idea that mental illness can be eradicated or conquered.

I believe mental illness will plague mankind so long as mankind exists.

Wishing you well, Kleinmark50.
thank you

I didn't know that, Holly. What is the purpose of giving the perps a new identity?
Using the 1998 Human Rights Act, killers and their accomplices can successfully argue the threats to their lives from vigilante groups are so great, they should be entitled to round-the-clock police protection and a new life when they are freed from prison.

Government guidelines demand that those applying to the High Court for new identities as their release date approaches must prove their lives would be at risk without anonymity...which of course they always do through their lawyers before they're released

Their new lives are paid for by the taxpayer - sometimes costing millions of pounds for a new name, National Insurance number and passport.

Only a tiny group consisting of a senior official in the Public Protection Unit at the Ministry of Justice, up to two probation officers ( usually just one ..) and a designated Detective working in the area where the criminal lives, know the criminals' original identity.

What really sticks in the craw tbh is that these people have usually committed heinous crimes...

Using the 1998 Human Rights Act, killers and their accomplices can successfully argue the threats to their lives from vigilante groups are so great, they should be entitled to round-the-clock police protection and a new life when they are freed from prison.

Government guidelines demand that those applying to the High Court for new identities as their release date approaches must prove their lives would be at risk without anonymity...which of course they always do through their lawyers before they're released

Their new lives are paid for by the taxpayer - sometimes costing millions of pounds for a new name, National Insurance number and passport.

Only a tiny group consisting of a senior official in the Public Protection Unit at the Ministry of Justice, up to two probation officers ( usually just one ..) and a designated Detective working in the area where the criminal lives, know the criminals' original identity.

What really sticks in the craw tbh is that these people have usually committed heinous crimes...
Pounds? These kids can't afford one.

Gun residue. Hand swabs. Test fire gun. Chitwood made a mistake, When Nicole and Travis were on private property so were others, including four boys who were NOT in the home. Nicole and Travis escaped the police with these boys. The boys entered the house with Nicole and Travis. Chitwood withheld this. These boys did the property damage. Chitwood told the press they were being fired upon from FOUR parts of the house. The timing and distance apart made two shooters impossible.

There is no footage of these kids holding weapons. The boy surrendering and Nicole on the ground is IT. The officer who threw in the cellphone would have lost his badge had he really have been at risk. Someone emailed me videos of the ground action, aerial shots and Chitwood with press. They are time stamped. At the exact time Chitwood was talking to the press he was also talking to the lead officer.

One video of Nicole was at age 10. She looked pregnant. This video was removed. 1 minute and seven seconds was removed. I was emailed this deletion. "the boy and the girl are not holding weapons, what do you want me to do" "Sit tight, were getting the SUPRESSION team ready." The suppression team is who fired over 60 shots at Nicole. This was a kill order NOT self defense.

So who send me those videos. There is a group of people investigating the link between foster care and childhood sex rings, My many comments on social media caught their attention. This site is not my first. They told me almost no one cares anymore. They thought I deserved the truth. There was also no bullet holes in the trees where the officers hide waiting for the 33 to 39 minute mark when no sound aerial hide their intension to kill Nicole.

289 police calls in a year. NOW it makes sense. Chitwood wants Nicole dead. This I am sure of. So am I happy now. NO, I've never felt worst

Back