Travis O’Brien and Nicole Jackson

All the blame doesn't belong on the parents heads, some must
be from other sources, maybe peer pressure, Game Consul Games,
TV Detective shows, those last two have killing and death built in,
especially the consuls, at least as far as I have seen and every cop
show or CSI show starts with a dead body, or shooting, the Digital
World is partly guilty I think.

Mike.

Her mother was on drugs,locked her out,got arrested and was unable to raise her own daughter. Nicole suffered from several mental disorders. The state is nobodies parent. These foster homes, shelters, or detention centers can't handle problems this awful. You tube has her videos. She's a little girl who needs help not hate.

There was once a time when mental conditions were called demonic possession. These people were burned. hung or beheaded. Now it's throw away the key. Sad
No throwing away the key in this country. Give them a veritable slap on the wrist with a short prison sentence then supply them with a new identity and somewhere to live paid for by the tax payer...

Lock them up and throw away the key.

I think they should be in a rehabilitation (attitude adjustment) program while they're behind bars, though. I believe some young offenders can be saved.
I could not agree more. I watched all of her videos on you tube. It's enough to make you cry. She's as mature as a 7 year old. Her mother being arrested and put in foster care as a result didn't help a girl who already had mental problems. She's not an adult.

They thought it would be cool to be thugs since life is so boring. Now they should miss boring. Unless adult dopes step in and claim they are just young kids with their whole lives before them and don't let the law come down hard on them.
well 8 cops fired over 60 rounds at Nicole. That should make you happy. And they were trained in shooting

View attachment 167927

Travis O’Brien and Nicole Jackson allegedly used the guns to shoot at police officers.
The pair were charged with armed burglary and attempted murder of law enforcement officers, the station reported.

Makes me wonder how kids this young get to hate so much.
So Nicole Jackson wins a gold metal, she's just a kid. Her IQ is 165, just a kid. Wins national spelling bee, just a kid. Commits a crime with a mental condition while on medication She's now an adult. If she walks can she buy beer NOW that she's an adult.

just watched left in bama on you tube. It's about nicole jackson. From the home she excaped from she called the police and told them she was going to kill herself if she wasn't moved out of there.

Remember that aerial shot with no sound on the video. That's when they opened fire on a 14 year old with over 60 rounds. TIMED. The SUV she was behind before she hide behind a blue garbage can was hit 11 times. "Please don't make do this" REALLY. Chitwood is a piece of shit. He lied about her past.
Five days before this she told kids where she was held that she was going to kill herself. She was trying to get killed. Instead all she got is more pain. life in prison. Lethal injection......That's where the hate is coming from.

At this point, we do not know why these children did as they did.

How do we know these children are evil? They may be so traumatised by their experiences in foster care etc, that they are in the throes of CPTSD. In that state, people of all ages can commit violent acts. Children would have even

less control of their impulses than traumatised adults would. What they did was terribly wrong, but evil is a whole other ball game. Ted Bundy was evil. Paedophiles who rape, torture, kill children are evil.
You know how to separate crime from evil. And that's good.

While I can certainly understand your rage and pain, I stop far short of capital punishment re anyone, particularly children. It is barbaric, and has never been proven to deter anyone. A revenge society is not a democratic/just society

If, Divine forbid, our country ever considers reinstating the abomination of Gov’t sanctioned murder, Canadians from across the board will fill the streets to protest. We will embrace civil disobedience, go to jail, whatever it takes. This is not my Canada. 🇨🇦
Chitwood lied about her past. She's a wounded child NOT evil. The police took her mother and send nicole into a home where kids there beat her. She did not steal a puppy. She wasn't trying to kill cops. She was trying to get killed. I'm so sad right now. That video was a lie. It hid the truth. The hate is from the people who want her dead or locked up with no hope forever. THAT'S HATE

Chitwood lied about her past. She's a wounded child NOT evil. The police took her mother and send nicole into a home where kids there beat her. She did not steal a puppy. She wasn't trying to kill cops. She was trying to get killed. I'm so sad right now. That video was a lie. It hid the truth. The hate is from the people who want her dead or locked up with no hope forever. THAT'S HATE
My heart breaks.😔

The message ending in kill herself instead stopped at the word kill. Hmmmmmmm. Herself was omitted

Back