Two LA deputies shot , ambush style

It's apparent to me, "deputy cliques" have been well known about for a really long time, but due to videos, testimony, and complaints, now suddenly it's become somewhat of an interest to dig into, and that burns my bottom something fierce.

I see this as nothing more than lip-service.

The 26 deputies linked to such gang group would already be standing on the soup-line if I were in charge! I would personally see to it that they never held another job for the rest of their lives that required any level of responsibility or trust, and even that IMO would be too good for them.

Last edited:
I heard about "The Vikings" gang in the Sheriff's Department several years ago. The matching tattoos, the racism, the whole bit.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the recent ambush had something to do with it.

I am in no way, shape or form making or trying to make a point here. I am just stating the facts as I see them in the mainstream media. I see no need to add any additional comment or opinion as my post are nothing more then a continuation of the thread containing various pro and con opinions. An earlier thread on the site had to be closed by site administrators due to inflammatory statements. Take care and GOD Bless.

Back