What are you doing today 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up and wondering what the day will bring besides cold wind. At least it will be sunny☀️😎

After this cold spell for the next couple of days, it will be 80 by Thursday. Looks like Mother Nature is paying us back for the warm temps in Feb-u-dreary and earlier this month by delaying the real first day of spring. Oh, well, as long as spring still gets here.

It's
mothers-day-web-banner.jpg
here in the UK... raining...and dreary. Pubs and restaurants will be chocka block today which is why my DD and I have chosen next week to go instead...

No plans for today..

It's
mothers-day-web-banner.jpg
here in the UK... raining...and dreary. Pubs and restaurants will be chocka block today which is why my DD and I have chosen next week to go instead...

No plans for today..
Well you two enjoy your quieter, belated mother's day lunch. Holly, I must say thank you for your kind comments in the: Ask a Member a Question, section. I had no idea that it existed. There was a number 1 figure, shining on the envelope icon and a message from Matrix.

Click on the link you will see some of the clothes that my talented wife has made for me. It's not just professional tailors who dress me.

Well you two enjoy your quieter, belated mother's day lunch. Holly, I must say thank you for your kind comments in the: Ask a Member a Question, section. I had no idea that it existed. There was a number 1 figure, shining on the envelope icon and a message from Matrix.

Click on the link you will see some of the clothes that my talented wife has made for me. It's not just professional tailors who dress me.
I saw that, HC... I knew of course your very talented wife makes the majority of your clothing.. but I saw your reply on the Question thread.. and I clicked the link, and saw your picture on the website... very smart indeed... (y):cool:

Morning all folks....17deg F here this morning, high of
around 40 maybe or may not...slept good again last nite
with that extra otc pill...going to try to not use an extra
tonite, will see if I've adjust to this time change thingy....guess
I'll see several of you in the laundry today as I have some to
get done also....have a good day if you want !!! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back