What Did You Have For Breakfast?

who lays the Jumbo Egg Bella ? lol

@charry, here ya go! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Top 10 Jumbo and Extra Large Egg Laying Chicken Breeds > https://domesticanimalbreeds.com/2021-2/

what is the largest breed of chicken

Bella✌️

I just had a late breakfast of baked oatmeal with dried cranberries, coconut, and blueberries, a large egg, British bacon, and a big mug of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. It's National Hot Chocolate Day! I couldn't help myself after posting all those yummy photos. 😊

Could you eat your favorite supper 363 days/year?

I wonder how people could eat the same breakfast year in, year out but would not do the same for any other meal.

I like oatmeal too, but could not eat it every day. But maybe I could if it was pizza instead. :)
I agree with you, I can no more eat the same breakfast/brunch every day than eat the same dinner

Could you eat your favorite supper 363 days/year?

I wonder how people could eat the same breakfast year in, year out but would not do the same for any other meal.

I like oatmeal too, but could not eat it every day. But maybe I could if it was pizza instead. :)

I agree with you, I can no more eat the same breakfast/brunch every day than eat the same dinner
I've got 5 or 6 go-to breakfasts, though I often have leftovers instead. Like you ladies, I'm not interested in eating eating the same thing every morning.

This morning I had a jumbo egg, half a bagel with cream cheese and everything seasoning, half a mango, two graham crackers, and a cup of coffee.

The only way I could eat the same thing every day was if there wasn't anything else to eat. But everyone is different, no harm, no foul. Well, it would be fowl if you ate chicken. 😊

Back