What have you bought recently?

What length do you normally take ?
I would say 30" in length. 32" probably wouldn't be bad if I still wore high heels or heeled boots.
And, I do like them to touch the ground.
The seamstress raised them up 3", but I had her lower them a little.

Couldn't make up my mind, so I'm going to wash them first, then go back.

A haircut. After my two other hairdressers weren’t available this week, I went to another fellow. I wondered why I could get into see him so quickly. He’s not what one would usually expect. Unkempt was my first impression. He’s rough around the edges. I can understand why he would turn off lots of clients. He did a good job with the cut and if it grows out well, I’ll consider going back to him.

I spent money. Yes, I did! Ten sacks of mulch at one garden center and eight snapdragons at another. Then there was the Walmart adventure. There's nothing quite like Adventures at Walmart :ROFLMAO:.

First thing this morning I transferred $$ out of checking into the EF. Ahhhh. Love the satisfaction of seeing it grow.

After all that yesterday and this morning, there may be enough left to get me through the next week. I did "buy" some cash so between that and what's left in checking, I'm solvent.

I bought some new waterproof seat cushions for the wooden Garden chairs..

s-l1600.jpg

I got this colour because the colour of my shed doors etc is a kind of teal green .. and the actual green cushions that they had in stock were grass green, so would have clashed

I bought some black penny loafers. They haven't arrived yet and I already don't like them. What I really wanted was the reddish brown Weejuns like I wore in high school, but they cost $175 and I just couldn't make myself. So now I've spent $71 on something I don't really like.
I am a terrible shopper.

Weejuns: What I wanted.
20153045_fpx.tif

I bought some black penny loafers. They haven't arrived yet and I already don't like them. What I really wanted was the reddish brown Weejuns like I wore in high school, but they cost $175 and I just couldn't make myself. So now I've spent $71 on something I don't really like.
I am a terrible shopper.

Weejuns: What I wanted.
20153045_fpx.tif
fab colour, we used to call that Oxblood years ago...what's it called now ?

I bought a mantel clock at a thrift store. I have no idea why this appealed to me, other than I haven't had one and this one chimes which is kind of nice. I can't find a photo of it on the internet and I've searched everywhere. I'd like to know a little more about it. It's a Seth Thomas clock with a little inlay in the front. I'll play with the chime settings and see if I can get them set properly. It chimes frequently but it's not loud enough to be a problem.

I bought a mantel clock at a thrift store. I have no idea why this appealed to me, other than I haven't had one and this one chimes which is kind of nice. I can't find a photo of it on the internet and I've searched everywhere. I'd like to know a little more about it. It's a Seth Thomas clock with a little inlay in the front. I'll play with the chime settings and see if I can get them set properly. It chimes frequently but it's not loud enough to be a problem.
I wonder if you might try taking a photo and doing a Google image search?

On many devices, the Google home page has a microphone icon for searching for a song by singing/humming into your mic (to the right of the search text box) and a sort of "rainbow eye" icon for searching by an image on your device:
Capture.JPG

Store brand cranberry juice, tart cherry juice, probiotics and another $25 gift card for the garden center so I can get more mulch. Store brand juices because they're no added sugar and the first ingredient is cranberries or cherries. And because I get 10% discount on store brands. Gift card because I get 4xfuel points.

Back