What have you bought recently?

Today I actually shopped. The new jeans that I ordered online stretched out as soon as I wore them. They’ll be donated. Went to another store and found some on sale. There weren’t any other customers in the store. Then I went to another store and bought two caps & a hat. It actually felt exciting. It doesn’t take much to thrill me nowadays.

Yesterday went to Ollies and bought two water hoses and nozzles. The sun down here ruins hoses, here in Florida, so I replaced two out of three. Also got a bag of Bonus S for my lawn. Sticker shock on this one.
The sun here is bad for a person's dashboard. I don't use a hose so...*Shrugs*

Yesterday went to Ollies and bought two water hoses and nozzles. The sun down here ruins hoses, here in Florida, so I replaced two out of three. Also got a bag of Bonus S for my lawn. Sticker shock on this one.
it's the same in Spain, the sun ruins the hoses.. and everything else tbh...the paint and render on mi Casa ( which has to be painted every 5 years) ... the paintwork on the cars... annoying

Last edited:
Bought a hamburger press, needing to up my burger game. Now, if I could just make chili that would taste like what Steak n Shake used to make back at their original drive-in ( on Main Street in Normal, IL) when it was owned by the founder's family. None of the internet "copycat" recipes even come close to what they served in the 1950s

Edit Note: The original Steak n Shake was THE place through which to cruise a and have a burger in 1950s central IL.

Finally give in and ordered the bike I've been drooling over for months. They won't ship to my planned destination so it's coming here and I will ship it ahead myself as I depart. It's on backorder so watch the goddamned virus slow down and allow travel with me sitting on my butt awaiting its arrival.:rolleyes:
Push bike or Motorbike ?

Our clocks went forward last night/early this morning... I've had the same radio alarm for several years.. I don't need an alarm clock now since I've retired, so I've just ordered a Radio controlled bedside clock so I never need to mess around with seasonal time changes again.. it's about the only clock in the house that isn't radio controlled.

It's due to arrive this evening... 6 hour delivery window

My radio controlled bedside clock arrived, about an hour ago... I ordered it earlier this afternoon . It's now in situ...

IMG-9658.jpg

Back