What have you bought recently?

I bought a knee stretchy support wrap. My knee ligament hurt walking up a hill a couple days ago and then yesterday when I went for a walk it hurt so much I gave up and came back to the hotel room, but it kept hurting even just sitting. I bought the knee support from Amazon and paid the extra $2.99 to have it delivered same day and it arrived about 3 hours later. It is so frustrating to keep developing aches and pains just doing normal activities.

I bought a knee stretchy support wrap. My knee ligament hurt walking up a hill a couple days ago and then yesterday when I went for a walk it hurt so much I gave up and came back to the hotel room, but it kept hurting even just sitting. I bought the knee support from Amazon and paid the extra $2.99 to have it delivered same day and it arrived about 3 hours later. It is so frustrating to keep developing aches and pains just doing normal activities.
I tell you what.. the stretchy knee support, really helps me with my bad knee.. There's a huge difference in the pain level when I'm walking or driving when I'm using the simple knee support, than when I'm not...

This is the ones I've had for the last probably 3 years or more..
71IV+0iwx7L._AC_SY450_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg
prior to that my Physiotherapist had me wearing this one..
knee_support_c162_elastic_1024x1024.jpg
and altho' it works it was much more expensive and feels bulky and uncomfortable and the tight stretchy one works just as well

2 candles from Bath and Body Works.
They had a great sale and I got a free full size body lotion, Orange and Ginger scent
They're having a sale!!
Although, I found candles at Walmart for $4 that smell just as delicious as B&BW.
The one I have is Warm Apple Pie.

I was surprised at how good it smells and fills the whole room with the scent.

Lemmesee...some treats for Maggiecat, a 20 lb sack of dry kitty food, Christmas cards to stash cash for DD, DSIL, DGD, DGS, my haircutter, the crew that collects our trash. Trash crew has been the same crew at least since I've been here (more than 13 years). Haircutter has been the same one for that long, too.

DGD's office is having an ugly Christmas sweater party. DD and I found some truly ugly ones at Kohl's that were on sale, and I had a 30% off coupon. Texted DGD pix, she chose one, Gramma bought it for her. Bought two bra-lets (okay, okay, so they came from the Junior Department :rolleyes: ). They're more comfortable than regular bras and anyway, who's gonna know? I'm not telling. Only bought two because there were only two in my nearly-nonexistent size but came home and ordered others online.

It's cold and damp and gloomy. A nap is in order.

..because Royal Mail was on strike last week, it meant that parcels I should have had delivered didn't arrive at all.. and all of them came today all at once.. so with the Amazon delivery afterwards there was quite a pile ..

Including, 2 more Motion strip lights.. .. a couple of make-up items.. 2 Cashmere sweaters.. ..A Coverless Duvet.. and Desk organiser tray.. ( this is the 4th and final one for my desk drawers..

got my hair straighteners, and bought today a pair of Reiker ankle boots , and 2 ipad stands ....small bean bags , very posh , but so handy for hubby to use as hes one handed ...

Well I've spent more money today than I was expecting.:rolleyes:.. Paid for the Car to be washed, £9.00 and then filled the tank with fuel £35.00... Then to the Big Box store for some Garland for the Mantle.. and of course couldn't resist a few extra things in there..as you do $46.00.... then to Marks & Spencers to the food hall and bought very expensive Christmas type treats, £28.00 .. ...then to The supermarket for some food I couldn't get in M&S...£16.00... then returned an item to the Department store... and in it's place bought a couple of other things.. and paid extra £3.00

Highly irritated to find that the sleep aid I regularly buy has risen from £4.00 to £6.50 in the space of 2 weeks.. Now the rate of inflation in the UK is currently 11%... how on earth is this increase.. 11%?. or even if we push it to 20% .. nothing near.. in fact that one item.. along with so many others has risen by more than 50 %... Just shocking!!

Oh I forgot..I also went to Costco...and bout a box of 200 latex gloves ..2 pairs of fur lined Leggings.. and a 100 disposable recyclable plates..

... and finally after about 9 months the Hot dogs are back at the Cafe.. so I had one and a coke... yummm :p

Oh I forgot..I also went to Costco...and bout a box of 200 latex gloves ..2 pairs of fur lined Leggings.. and a 100 disposable recyclable plates..

... and finally after about 9 months the Hot dogs are back at the Cafe.. so I had one and a coke... yummm :p
Disposable plates? Are you planning a party? Cool.

Does your Costco have the self-serve ordering now? Ours does and it sure makes it more efficient. That hot dog and coke are the best deal ever.

I've ordered a modem/router gateway, coaxial cable, ethernet cable, and ethernet to type c usb adapter. My hope is that when I get my new condo this Friday I'll be able to get internet/wifi all set up without having to pay for (and wait for) an in-person service call. Supposedly when having your own equipment, it can be set up with a 30 minute phone call. Now I'll have to chew my nails worrying that it won't arrive by Friday (supposed to be delivered Thursday, but I've had disappointments in the past).

I'll never ever buy another bra. This bra-let that I have on today is so comfy, no fastener in back to dig into me when I lean into something, no bra straps falling off my shoulders. Yay. This one pulls on over my head, and it fits like it was custom made.
Good girl, Georgiagranny…….that’s what I wear…..super comfy…..that’s the only kind I will wear…..burnt those other straight jacket kinds years ago.😊😊😊.

Costco is introducing terminals for ordering your cafe food. Pick what you want, swipe to pay and an order number is given. Easy peasy. No waiting behind someone who doesn’t have a clue what they want. Bet you’ll be getting it soon too.
I hope so, because the queue at the cafe is very slow...

Back