What is it about the opposite sex do you notice first...

Can’t think of any one thing I notice in a women I might see, a general picture of the whole individual. When you are not looking for romance, the way you look at the opposite sex is different.

When I was young, I used to think that sexiness was all about a woman's body, but as I got older, I realized I was all wrong.
Sexiness is all in a woman's mind. It just comes out in the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she smiles, the way she flirts, the way she looks at you. Hell, even the way she drinks a glass of wine, or crosses her legs. She can't help being any other way because that's who she is inside. Young guys might miss all those subtle nuances, but I don't. Not anymore.

When I was young, I used to think that sexiness was all about a woman's body, but as I got older, I realized I was all wrong.
Sexiness is all in a woman's mind. It just comes out in the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she smiles, the way she flirts, the way she looks at you. Hell, even the way she drinks a glass of wine, or crosses her legs. She can't help being any other way because that's who she is inside. Young guys might miss all those subtle nuances, but I don't. Not anymore.
Is that why you wear the sunglasses, you want to live longer?
A study done by a German scientist, Dr Karen Weatherby, and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, has revealed that staring at women’s breasts is healthy and also elongates the life span of men.

The study which was carried out over a period of five years involved 500 men, half of whom were instructed to stare at women’s breasts in a lustful manner for no less than 10 minutes every day.

The other half were instructed to abstain from doing such, NAN reports.

It concluded that men who stared at breasts, more often, showed lower rates of heart problems, slower resting heart rate and lower blood pressure, all of which enable a healthy living and long life.

The study said men should stare at breasts for 10 minutes a day to improve the wellness of their hearts and live longer.

“Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female every day is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out,” the study revealed.

When the two groups of men were tested, men that stared at breasts daily had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates, as well as fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

“Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. Gazing at breasts makes men healthier and engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack by half.

“We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life for four to five years,’’ he added.

Is that why you wear the sunglasses, you want to live longer?
A study done by a German scientist, Dr Karen Weatherby, and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, has revealed that staring at women’s breasts is healthy and also elongates the life span of men.

The study which was carried out over a period of five years involved 500 men, half of whom were instructed to stare at women’s breasts in a lustful manner for no less than 10 minutes every day.

The other half were instructed to abstain from doing such, NAN reports.

It concluded that men who stared at breasts, more often, showed lower rates of heart problems, slower resting heart rate and lower blood pressure, all of which enable a healthy living and long life.

The study said men should stare at breasts for 10 minutes a day to improve the wellness of their hearts and live longer.

“Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female every day is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out,” the study revealed.

When the two groups of men were tested, men that stared at breasts daily had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates, as well as fewer instances of coronary artery disease.

“****** excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. Gazing at breasts makes men healthier and engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack by half.

“We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life for four to five years,’’ he added.
Interesting study. I hadn't heard of that or even the concept, although I can't even imagine what it would be like to take part in that study.
As for the sunglasses, I generally wear them when outdoors because it is healthier for the eyes and that picture was taken outdoors. I don't normally take pictures of myself, so I didn't have much to choose from for a profile pic. I do wear glasses though. Here is the original pic and another without the shades.

Attachments

• IMG_20170522_153338654.jpg
    IMG_20170522_153338654.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20160720_120810069.jpg
    IMG_20160720_120810069.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 6
When I see an attractive age appropriate lady, I just image they are politically conservative, very religious, with 3 cats.. the polar opposite of me. My brain then easily moves on. This happens a lot at the gym ever since that straight guy invented yoga pants.

Last edited:
Interesting study. I hadn't heard of that or even the concept, although I can't even imagine what it would be like to take part in that study.
As for the sunglasses, I generally wear them when outdoors because it is healthier for the eyes and that picture was taken outdoors. I don't normally take pictures of myself, so I didn't have much to choose from for a profile pic. I do wear glasses though. Here is the original pic and another without the shades.
Smashing woodwork Bob. My wife made me send the chainsaw back as her friend's husband got "kick back" and sliced his head down the centre.
Like you, I always wear Polaroids, being a lifelong fisherman and to hide the ageing wrinkles. Purchased one pair from Orvis in Vermont as stuff over there is less than half the price it is here. Arrived broken alas, but Orvis UK refunded me with a lot of spitting.
As for women in the UK, the rise of misandry makes it best not to look at all, but cross over the road.

When I see an attractive age appropriate lady, I just image they are politically conservative, very religious, with 3 cats.. the polar opposite of me. My brain then easily moves on. This happens a lot at the gym ever since that straight buy invented yoga pants.
You have spent too many hours on Over 50 forums Jeep, a strange transformation takes place in female life which defeats me. Talking gym, Anatoly on Utube at the Gyms creases me up.

Smashing woodwork Bob. My wife made me send the chainsaw back as her friend's husband got "kick back" and sliced his head down the centre.
Like you, I always wear Polaroids, being a lifelong fisherman and to hide the ageing wrinkles. Purchased one pair from Orvis in Vermont as stuff over there is less than half the price it is here. Arrived broken alas, but Orvis UK refunded me with a lot of spitting.
As for women in the UK, the rise of misandry makes it best not to look at all, but cross over the road.
Thanks. Yeah chainsaws and women are both capable of kickback. I suppose in both cases, it's advisable to wear protection. Lol.

Back