What shows and or movies are you or have you watched on Netflix?

"YOU" does look interesting but I have so much on my T.V. plate already. I'm a big Stranger Things fan as is everyone else I know who has watched it (various age ranges too). Also on my Watchlist: The Flash, Riverdale, Legacies (CW shows), Messiah (which two people told me is really good), Luke Cage, Umbrella Academy, The Witcher, the new Lost In Space. I started watching Raising Dion, about a young boy with newly discovered powers and his (possibly) widowed mom who's trying to maneuver life and hide her son's powers.

Merlin is also available. I really loved that series, so is Lucifer and Zoo, both of which I was into. Based upon shows you start choosing for your Watchlist, Netflix will make other suggestions. They also have newly added, trending and other categories. There is so much to choose from including plenty of movies. If you haven't seen it, check out the movie Seven Pounds. The ending was a WOW! 😲 Scroll through their catalog and enjoy!

Last edited:
@OneEyedDiva
Do you watch Nancy Drew on CW? I have one episode left to watch, I watch it on streaming. Katy Keene appears to have taken over the time slot. The first episode was on last week, I did not watch it yet. There is no new episode of it tonight.

I'm picky about Nancy Drew! I was pleased with this update, the first time that ever happened.

@OneEyedDiva
Do you watch Nancy Drew on CW? I have one episode left to watch, I watch it on streaming. Katy Keene appears to have taken over the time slot. The first episode was on last week, I did not watch it yet. There is no new episode of it tonight.

I'm picky about Nancy Drew! I was pleased with this update, the first time that ever happened.
I never watched Nancy Drew or Katy Keene. I just have too much to watch/catch up on already.

"YOU" does look interesting but I have so much on my T.V. plate already. I'm a big Stranger Things fan as is everyone else I know who has watched it (various age ranges too). Also on my Watchlist: The Flash, Riverdale, Legacies (CW shows), Messiah (which two people told me is really good), Luke Cage, Umbrella Academy, The Witcher, the new Lost In Space. I started watching Raising Dion, about a young boy with newly discovered powers and his (possibly) widowed mom who's trying to maneuver life and hide her son's powers.

Merlin is also available. I really loved that series, so is Lucifer and Zoo, both of which I was into. Based upon shows you start choosing for your Watchlist, Netflix will make other suggestions. They also have newly added, trending and other categories. There is so much to choose from including plenty of movies. If you haven't seen it, check out the movie Seven Pounds. The ending was a WOW! 😲 Scroll through their catalog and enjoy!
I'll keep all of them in mind OED..thanks ;) (y)

Tried it, some average shows but many of the shows we found to have too much violence, smut, and general depravity so as we did not want to pay for garbage we cancelled it. I miss shows like Leave it to Beaver and still enjoy Andy Griffith. My humble opinion.....
I found you can do a search for the type of shows and movies you want to watch. There is a helluva lot more than violence, smut and general depravity on there. For example, I like adventure shows and animal themed, too, so I searched Zoo and found a lot of goodies.

I found you can do a search for the type of shows and movies you want to watch. There is a helluva lot more than violence, smut and general depravity on there. For example, I like adventure shows and animal themed, too, so I searched Zoo and found a lot of goodies.
No thanks, not for me.

Tried it, some average shows but many of the shows we found to have too much violence, smut, and general depravity so as we did not want to pay for garbage we cancelled it. I miss shows like Leave it to Beaver and still enjoy Andy Griffith. My humble opinion.....
I guess, to my fault, I was looking for positive replies about Netflix. I must accept that some don't care for it and will tell they didn't and what in detail, too. I should have titled the thread "what shows/movies did you like and recommend?" :ROFLMAO: (y) :unsure::sneaky::ROFLMAO:

I've probably mentioned this already, but it's worth a repeat. My all time favorite series is Last Tango in Halifax, a delightful story about an English couple who were old high school sweethearts and reconnect in their 70's and fall in love all over again. And their very interesting, dysfunctional families. The couple are played to perfection by Derek Jacobi and Anne Reid.

Another excellent series is The Kaminsky Method, starring Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin. I guess I just like shows about old people.

But I've been sort of enjoying Dysfunctional and "You," both of which are definitely not about old people.

Back