What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Life Is Beautiful​

"In this extraordinary tale, a charming but bumbling waiter wins the heart of the woman he loves, and creates a beautiful life for his young family. When their life is threatened by the increasing violence of World War II, he must rely on his strength of character and sense of humor to save his beloved wife and son from an unthinkable fate. An inspired movie masterpiece honored with an overwhelming level of critical acclaim, including 3 Oscar wins and a nomination for Best Picture.

Provider

Paramount

Rating

PG-13

Release date

Running time

1:56:14

Audio

Italian

Subtitle (auto)

English"

This is an amazing movie! Thanks for sharing it here! Watched it with family. Left me in tears.

On Netflix this morning I watched Outside In.

Outside In​

2018 | TV-MA | 1h 49m | Dramas
After serving time for a crime he didn’t commit, a 38-year-old man forms a complicated, life-altering bond with the woman who advocated for his early release.
Starring: Jay Duplass, Edie Falco, Kaitlyn Dever

I really liked this movie--great acting and a very good story.

Watched a western with Richard Widmark. Plot really didn't matter, your eyes are always drawn to Widmark.
Don't understand the actors with 'presence,' but it exist.
Example: Gena Davis, this guy Viggo Mortemsem is my favorite, Javier Bardem (No Country...Old Man)

If your a Harrison Ford fan like I am here is a movie made in 1991 that I hadn't seen. I liked it a lot. It is an allegory of a arrogant man that has a complete life changing event that remakes him into a loving human being.

Regarding Henry (1991) rated 6.7 Imdb​

Henry Turner is a successful but ruthless New York lawyer who needs to win at any cost, even at the expense of his wife and daughter. But a single gun shot brings Henry's fast-track rise to a dead stop, leaving him incapacitated and with no memory of the life he used to lead. Now, faced with starting over, Henry Turner is about to learn the hard truth about a total stranger...himself.

Running time​

1:47:27

Actors​

Harrison Ford Annette Bening Bill Nunn Mikki Allen Donald Moffat Nancy Marchand James Rebhorn May Quigley Bernadette Penotti

Henry Turner is a successful but ruthless New York lawyer who needs to win at any cost, even at the expense of his wife and daughter. But a single gun shot brings Henry's fast-track rise to a dead stop, leaving him incapacitated and with no memory of the life he used to lead. Now, faced with starting over, Henry Turner is about to learn the hard truth about a total stranger...h
See that synopsis-tells me all i want to know, will watch film

If your a Harrison Ford fan like I am here is a movie made in 1991 that I hadn't seen. I liked it a lot. It is an allegory of a arrogant man that has a complete life changing event that remakes him into a loving human being.

Henry Turner is a successful but ruthless New York lawyer who needs to win at any cost, even at the expense of his wife and daughter. But a single gun shot brings Henry's fast-track rise to a dead stop, leaving him incapacitated and with no memory of the life he used to lead. Now, faced with starting over, Henry Turner is about to learn the hard truth about a total stranger...himself.

Running time​

1:47:27

Actors​

Harrison Ford Annette Bening Bill Nunn Mikki Allen Donald Moffat Nancy Marchand James Rebhorn May Quigley Bernadette Penotti

I like Harrison Ford too. What did you watch it on? Like Netflix or Prime? Network?

Intolerable Cruelty with George Clooney, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Billy Bob Thornton. It is about a slick divorce lawyer and a gold digger wife. A comedy, but I did not care for it. I had to force myself to watch it till the end. Amazon Prime.

On Netflix this morning I watched LoveHard. I loved it--great movie!! It was a bit predictable but also kept me guessing what's next and how's it going to end up.

p20696771_v_h8_aa.jpg

Back