Why do the vaccine arguments continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I decided to be vaccinated, I thought why not? Seeing how the deaths were starting to pile up, I decided to go for it. Had I still been with the airline, I wouldn’t have had a choice. This is one if the reasons why flights are being cancelled. Pilots and other airline workers were fired for refusing to be vaccinated. That was as smart as firing healthcare workers.
"Why not?"
Many Pilots and other airline workers, and healthcare workers, knew long ago why not -
the deaths from taking an ineffective harmful jab were already piling up.

Not when IMO ..... the best for all of us ...... has a distinct possibility of not being best for ourselves .

As I have said all along, we do not know the actual reason this or that person has chosen as they have. And it is IMO only human nature to do what is best for ourselves ...... if that is not the best for everyone ? ...... Oh well ..... I'm not going to sacrifice myself ........ to protect someone else.
Thank you for your thoughtful response. The fact is the down side to getting vaxxed is virtually zero. Claims of thousands dying from the vaxx itself are pure fabrications, and the actual data of death rates of vaxxed versus non-vaxxed from Covid clearly show you are better off being vaxxed. Plus by getting vaxxed you less likely to need hospitalization should you contract Covid.

That aside, going back over 20 years ago, our family doctor asked if I had my flu shot. My response was that I never got sick and didn't think I needed one. At the time my wife was in the early to mid stages of ALS, and the doctor pointed out that, yes, I was healthy and the flu wouldn't do much to me, but if I took it home to Mrs Buckeye it would quickly kill her. Eye opener for me in several ways. Our health is about more than just you or me. It impacts everyone you come in contact with, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and the check out clerk at Walmarts. That is why the government has the authority it does to deal with epidemics, up to requiring vaccination.

The fact is the down side to getting vaxxed is virtually zero.
oops.... seem to be skipping the millions made sick or dying ... no worries, that won't change just because it was exposed. The money controls the de-population and deception, not anyone concerned with anyone's health today.

"Why not?"
Many Pilots and other airline workers, and healthcare workers, knew long ago why not -
the deaths from taking an ineffective harmful jab were already piling up.
Those that took the jab had/has lower death rates than those that did not take the jab. It’s each person’s choice or decision whether to take the jab. I don’t talk it up and I don’t talk against it. I remember a song that had a line in it that stated “We live and die by the choices we make.”

So, your choice is not to take the vaccine. It’s not any concern to me. Do as you please.
As you stated before, good. But the pharmakeia and its dark forces are not content to leave anyone alone. They always seek to harm everyone, even in the outback in australia when they can, by force and by law and by deception every day.

As you stated before, good. But the pharmakeia and its dark forces are not content to leave anyone alone. They always seek to harm everyone, even in the outback in australia when they can, by force and by law and by deception every day.
Normally, I don’t debate issues that I know I can’t win, but I know people that take pills for diabetes, cancer, heart issues, liver and kidney problems, aches, pains and the list goes on and are grateful for those medications.

Given the choice, I would rather live with having big pharma then be without big pharma. One of my best friends just got the word yesterday from his cancer doctor that he no longer needs to take Chemo. His cancer is gone, at least for the time being. When he called to tell me, he was actually crying. Sitting in a hospital for 6-8 hours having a needle stuck into his port to have the chemo drug flow into his body and knowing in a day or two he wasn’t going to be feeling his best beats lying on a gurney in the morgue.

Normally, I don’t debate issues that I know I can’t win, but I know people that take pills for diabetes, cancer, heart issues, liver and kidney problems, aches, pains and the list goes on and are grateful for those medications.
Good ? Instead of debating, look into how all the doctors used to , or could and did, cure or prevent all those issues. Without drugs. Without high cost . Without side effects. Without addiction. Without withdrawal pains. For decades I've seen all this accomplished , "miraculously"? ! no, simply. The way things could be done but the drugmakers prevent even knowledge of this when they can.

Sure the people you know might be grateful , but would they still be so grateful if they knew , if they find out, that the drugs with side effects and which cause more problems were not needed ?

Think about this and do a few years research if you still can. The older the books you can find , bibliographies of Max Gerson, MD, and Maureen Salaman or her books,
or Adelle Davis's books from the 50's and 60's ,
or "Fit For Life" by the Diamonds, and thousands of others who managed to prevent or resolve problems without any drugs before the federal laws , by lobbyists of drugmakers, passed laws stopping most of the people from ever knowing.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. The fact is the down side to getting vaxxed is virtually zero. Claims of thousands dying from the vaxx itself are pure fabrications, and the actual data of death rates of vaxxed versus non-vaxxed from Covid clearly show you are better off being vaxxed. Plus by getting vaxxed you less likely to need hospitalization should you contract Covid.

That aside, going back over 20 years ago, our family doctor asked if I had my flu shot. My response was that I never got sick and didn't think I needed one. At the time my wife was in the early to mid stages of ALS, and the doctor pointed out that, yes, I was healthy and the flu wouldn't do much to me, but if I took it home to Mrs Buckeye it would quickly kill her. Eye opener for me in several ways. Our health is about more than just you or me. It impacts everyone you come in contact with, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and the check out clerk at Walmarts. That is why the government has the authority it does to deal with epidemics, up to requiring vaccination.

"Thank you for your thoughtful response."

Yeah I caught the dig ....... I don't care.

"The fact is the down side to getting vaxxed is virtually zero. Claims of thousands dying from the vaxx itself are pure fabrications"

In your opinion.

Your last paragraph I fully understand ....... fear of taking it home to a loved one.

All big pharma drug pushers are liars, i.e. they'll keep telling you lies until you eventually believe one.
Personally, I'd be more concerned with reality, meaning the damages caused by injecting and spreading the poisons.

I agree but ...... If I had a loved one balancing on the edge of good health & death ? I would [in that case] roll the dice perhaps putting myself in danger for the hope of protecting them ........ That said, if a vaccine has hints of a negative effect on me ........ for the chance of joining the masses , to [maybe] protect the masses ? No I would concern myself with myself first.

All big pharma drug pushers are liars, i.e. they'll keep telling you lies until you eventually believe one.
Thank you , yes, this is true, and clarity results when people, if people realize that big pharma lies all the time, not just a little lie now and then, nor an 'accidental' lie now and then, but , for money , for the system, they always lie. I found this out directly from them, not from outsiders, so I left while everyone else , for money, stayed. I was the only one out of many in the system at the same time I was, who could not be 'bought off'.

I can't resist saying it: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I have never seen such a collection of out-and-out lies and b-s in my life. Fortunately, the echo chamber that this discussion has turned into seems to have a very small group of participants, who are bolstering each other with accusations and lies, all totally ridiculous. I say "fortunately" because most of the people on this forum seem to be sane, and get their information from reliable sources, instead of believing and parroting quack "doctors" and politicians who are using their credulousness for their own ends. Or maybe some of them just like to argue.

So, I guess I got the answer to my original question. The argument continues because there are none so blind as they who do not want to see.
Aside from that small contingent, everybody else has apparently left this so-called discussion in disgust. And I will join them.

I completely agree with oldman: "Big Pharma" and whatever profits it may be making by saving thousands of lives beats lying on a gurney in the morgue.

"Thank you for your thoughtful response."

Yeah I caught the dig ....... I don't care.

"The fact is the down side to getting vaxxed is virtually zero. Claims of thousands dying from the vaxx itself are pure fabrications"

In your opinion.

Your last paragraph I fully understand ....... fear of taking it home to a loved one.
There was no "dig" intended, compared to the others your response was reasonable and thoughtful. Don't know how I could have said it any different.

And no it not just my opinion that the down side to getting vaxxed is virtually zero. That's what the data shows. Almost 600 million doses have been adminstered in the US alone, with over 220 million people being fully vaxxed. World wide, approx 12 Billion doses of the vaccines have been adminstered. Currently, over 9 million doses a day are being adminstered world wide.

I ignore the off the wall, nonsensical responses as a matter of habit.

You neglected to mention something important:
The CDC admitted that the vaccine does not prevent transmission. So, getting vaccinated has nothing to do with "Protecting Others."
That's nothing more than "Advertising by Guilt." Kaiser Permanente hangs a similar banner above the entrance:
"If you don't get your flu shot, you're making other people sick." It works - for the gullible.

Last edited:
There was no "dig" intended, compared to the others your response was reasonable and thoughtful. Don't know how I could have said it any different.

And no it not just my opinion that the down side to getting vaxxed is virtually zero. That's what the data shows. Almost 600 million doses have been adminstered in the US alone, with over 220 million people being fully vaxxed. World wide, approx 12 Billion doses of the vaccines have been adminstered. Currently, over 9 million doses a day are being adminstered world wide.

I ignore the off the wall, nonsensical responses as a matter of habit.

"There was no "dig" intended, compared to the others your response was reasonable and thoughtful. Don't know how I could have said it any different."

Then i got it wrong ..... my apologies

I just do not believe the "no down side" reports . Lost a friend 1 week after being vaccinated , a robust 61 yr/old man. He & his S/O both got the vax, and one week after, they were both in ICU ........ He never came out , she was in for about one month, and has all sort of "after" problems.

My cardiologist advised me to stay away from it, and stay home .... which is what I did.

As I said, it is IMO a very personal thing regarding our health ...... My "advice" is that eeryone do, what they feel they need for themselves and i really hope for them that their choice is correct .

I insult no one for their choice , and do not understand those that do.

I insult no one for their choice , and do not understand those that do.
I don't participate in discussions to insult others, be insulted, or be told I'm wrong for expressing my opinion. After the ridiculing and insulting responses I've read here, I will no longer respond to any threads about COVID-19 or vaccinations. I will also not respond to those who have mocked and insulted others.

Bella ✌️

I can't resist saying it: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I have never seen such a collection of out-and-out lies and b-s in my life. Fortunately, the echo chamber that this discussion has turned into seems to have a very small group of participants, who are bolstering each other with accusations and lies, all totally ridiculous. I say "fortunately" because most of the people on this forum seem to be sane, and get their information from reliable sources, instead of believing and parroting quack "doctors" and politicians who are using their credulousness for their own ends. Or maybe some of them just like to argue.

So, I guess I got the answer to my original question. The argument continues because there are none so blind as they who do not want to see.
Aside from that small contingent, everybody else has apparently left this so-called discussion in disgust. And I will join them.

I completely agree with oldman: "Big Pharma" and whatever profits it may be making by saving thousands of lives beats lying on a gurney in the morgue.
I couldn't agree more Sunny. This has become a poster board for anti-vaxxers who listen to quack doctors only and spread lies and conspiracies here. I know of another forum where they banned the disinformation people because their lies might be harmful to the readers during a deadly worldwide pandemic. These folks come in groups of like minded people who are also easily manipulated and gullible. Thankfully the majority of us can see through the nonsense and ignore it. I've had two vaccines and two boosters so far, and will get another if recommended.

I also agree that the pharmaceutical companies who produced these life saving vaccines for Covid-19 deserved to be compensated for their work. Many Americans who have been provided with easy access to vaccines and boosters are grateful for them. Many have died and are no longer with us because they couldn't get the vaccine or refused to.

I will be leaving the thread also, they can talk to each other and nod their heads all day. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back