Wife of Hillsong founder Bobbie Houston gives advice to women

mellowyellow

The wife of Hillsong founder Brian Houston has proclaimed the need for women to lose weight to keep their husbands aroused and to exercise the “plumbing bits” to obtain orgasms during sex.

Shedding light on her energetic sex life, co-founder and senior Hillsong pastor Bobbie Houston espouses the benefits of staying trim to keep a man’s interest and offers practical advice in a book and three-CD audio box set entitled Kingdom Women Love And Value their Sexuality.........

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...y/news-story/9e0facf0bdb699fe7046385acbdd6825

hillsong.jpg
Hillsong Sydney

I'm an atheist. So if believing in the tenets of Hillsong floats your boat, then I'm happy for you. Yet, to me, it seems that women have a disproportionate role in sex. She has to be this svelte sexual siren, while hubby can be so fat he can't see his *****. It definitely sounds like this sect was founded by a guy.
You're a mind reader!
Guess what I'm thinking now!

I once went on an Emmaus Walk weekend for women and I did find a lot of the presentations interesting but the session on how a Christian woman should present herself - always fully made up and beautifully quoiffed - was quite out of touch. My intention was to deepen my spirituality, not to become a saleswoman for the product that a lot of christianity has become today. IMO Hillsong is one of those organisations that treat Jesus as a product and I find that absolutely out of synch with gospel values.

Prior to that, Hubby and I attended a Marriage Encounter weekend that aimed to develop our spiritual life together and to remove barriers to communication at a very deep level. They also encouraged us to share a shower. That turned out to be an excellent suggestion. In 2023 we shall have been married for 60 years.

I had this discussion with my husband once, years ago. He said that what kept him interested and aroused on a long term basis was located in a woman's mind rather than in her "plumbing bits" (what my momma used to call "lady parts").

He always said, "Smart is sexy"...
"Back in the day" - -younger days that is --I can't describe here on this public forum, how aroused I used to get when my wife would slide onto the couch next to me and started describing the differences between integral and differential calculus. I still blush to think about it.o_O

Just kidding, Autumn.:LOL:

The discussion of sex has it's place in church, provided it is a segregated meeting. I would be offended if a pastor announced 'You males
need to get in touch with your male parts.' Geeze

Back