Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

Nothing on today's docket except laziness. I will likely check to see what's new in here but, otherwise, I don't know. Can't exactly have any fun.

OMG!!! The neighbor lady FINALLY left the house to go to the store or something.
So I just got done cranking up some YouTube Karaoke and sang Loverboy's hit Working for the weekend. I feel SOOOOOOOOOO much better!

Frankly...I think the whole COVID19 thread needs to be placed under the Current news and hot topics thread. *SMH*

*Glances @ the clock*
Trying to decide if 3:30 in the afternoon is too early to start a little alcohol intake.

If I had known the bag next door was gonna be gone for 2 hrs I could've been having a ball all this time with karaoke.

I have mac-n-cheese and carrots for dinner along with the leftover cajun fried chicken. They send us chicken tenders and bone-in chicken that have been injected with cajun spice and then we bread it in a seasoned breading they give us. I can't eat the tenders. They're too spicy. But I can eat the bone-in.

I'll say this much for that virus...it's certainly caused enough fighting. Quite the uproar.

It's been a very lonely day. I wish when people say they care they would actually mean it.

Back