Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

not looking forward to another long week at work. at least business has been picking up a little bit. there's only so much thumb twiddling we can do. we've had disco and hip hop going in the cafeteria this week. we've been dancing on the job to try to keep from going nuts. least it amuses the customers.

i often find myself annoyed with know-it-alls. like their opinion is the word written in stone and there is to be no disagreement with them. *rolls eyes* no matter what they think they know...just because i'm not shouting it to the rooftops doesn't mean i'm not thinking it and they can't keep me from doing that. lol!

i changed my mind about dinner this evening. i think i'm gonna have soup and toast. sounds good. i still gotta polish off the last of that chicken. man anymore breast meat is so tough.

my mother is getting depressed because she can't go to town with dad and eat out. they like to do that sometimes. plus she has nobody to talk to but dad. that can't be fun. dad's a grouch.

woooooooooooooooooooo! let's get this party started! some tunes to take the crust off your cracker...

alright....let's get wild! this is what happens when you are quarantined too long....*dancing*

i always thought it would be kinda fun to be a dj. spin tunes to keep the masses entertained.
this next group got their name when Gaynel Hodge, brother of Alex and later famous with his hit Earth Angel, was present with the Platters when their trademark name was coined, named after the term popular with DJs when refering to records, hence Platters.

Good morning.
I enjoy the internet but I've never been to keen on all the arguing. I guess people have trouble having calm discussions online. I prefer the lighter less toxic threads because I'm a lover not a fighter. :)

It's not supposed to warm up here until Wednesday. May get some rain the next couple days. Here we are, almost the middle of May and I'm still running the furnace. What's up with that? 😲 I'm in no hurry to see 100F days so I guess I can't complain.

I'm on the schedule till close today. I wish we could choose who we wanted to work with everyday but, I realize that would never work out. LOL

Have a good day everyone. Off to work.

Last edited:

Back