Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

Decided to spiff up the website a bit. I didn't like the look so I lightened it a little and changed some of the text. Still fiddling with it.

Waiting for my meds to kick in. Hopefully I can sleep tonight. *fingers crossed*

How is it that a person can have crackers in a sealed ziploc baggie and they still get stale?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

*slaps on hippie avatar & searches for fun music whilst drinking coffee*

good sunday morning to you all.

some people need to let this COVID19 fighting and fussing go. it doesn't matter who says what. none of us know the truth. we have no guarantee that the supposed credible sources are even telling the truth or telling us what they've been told to tell us. i trust no one anyway so, it doesn't matter to me. i have my own mind. i can look at several different sources and determine for myself what to believe or not.

right now...i don't know what to believe. i wonder if any of them are telling the truth. i have my own thoughts on the matter but, i'll be damned if i'm gonna fight about it in my diary. the situation at hand really, truly is what it is at this point and there's nothing any of us can do except protect ourselves, pray, wait this thing out, and hope for the best.

i got a few dishes done. i'm gonna work on eating the rest of the leftovers from yesterday. might order in pizza and wings tonight. that and i'm due for a shower. thank God for contactless delivery. lol!

*looks for more music*

i kinda like some of her stuff. picks me up when i feel like crap. yesterday was pretty bad.

i used to have a bunch of these for my wii. they're fun. i should go back to doing those. i can find them on youtube quite a bit. yes even at 54 this is fun. they're more fun when you're just doing them for fun and not for points.

stuff i used to listen to a lot. i don't listen to music much anymore unless it's christian or classical and it's usually in the car to and from work. to cover up the strange noises the car is making. if i can't hear it...i won't worry about it. lol!

they said right now the number is the equivalent to portland maine. so that's gonna be almost 2 of portland. more than an entire states worth of people are gonna die by august.

Last edited:
why we need to wear the masks. and pay special attn to the distance of the particals.

eh...what do they care? as long as the economy doesn't go to hell...what's an entire state+ worth of deaths?

Back