Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

morning :coffee:

i'm in the back today cooking. today i have celery and onions to cut for stew and apple stuffing in the next couple days. and it's spaghetti night again.

i decided if the gift shop has another one of those squish a boos i'm getting it for a co-worker's baby. she let's her play with stuffed animals but not sleep with them yet. this one has no parts that can come off either so that's good.

we're forecast to get to 99° today with chance for storms tonight. chance of storms all weekend but not as hot.

Anyplace that sells them would have to deliver them and hook them up I would think.

I only read 2 pages of comments, maybe if you rad them all It won't seem as bad... I think noise and mssing the spin cycle was the greatest complaints, also the dry trapping thing somway that damaged them. Keep looking.

Anyplace that sells them would have to deliver them and hook them up I would think.

I only read 2 pages of comments, maybe if you rad them all It won't seem as bad... I think noise and mssing the spin cycle was the greatest complaints, also the dry trapping thing somway that damaged them. Keep looking.
I looked at the only other set I could afford and they all have the same complaints. I'm not coughing up money I can't afford to spend on something that might not be worth the value. I can't afford to have it breakdown right away.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sturgis-covid-coronavirus-positive-cases_n_5f467c67c5b64f17e13736aa

More than 100 attendees of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota earlier this month have tested positive for COVID-19 after they returned home to their respective states.

The tally ― almost certainly an undercount ― includes 37 people in South Dakota, 27 in Minnesota, 17 in North Dakota, seven in Nebraska, seven in Wyoming, five in Montana, two in Wisconsin and one in Washington state, and it’s likely to grow in the coming days.

Fargo-based health correspondent Jeremy Fugleberg has been tracking the cases as they begin to crop up and shared his sources on Twitter Tuesday:

As if we didn’t have enough public health concerns right now, cold and flu season is coming up.

We generally think of flu season as a normal part of life ― but there’s nothing normal about what’s happening this year. The coronavirus pandemic isn’t going away in the next few months, which means we’ll be dealing with COVID-19 alongside the other viruses and bacteria that appear in the chillier months.

So what happens when we have to deal with both at the same time? What can we do to prepare? Below, we spoke to experts about what they believe we’ll see when flu season hits the U.S. this fall and winter.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/experts-predict-flu-season-covid-19_l_5f455316c5b6c00d03b4d0e7

Back