Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

After doing some thinking I've decided I'm leaving SF for now. I might come back later on. But for now I think it's just best that I go. I'll be back eventually. Maybe once all this COVID crap is over and people are a little less crazy.

God bless you all. Take care of yourselves.

A large, Phase 3 study testing a Covid-19 vaccine being developed by AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford at dozens of sites across the U.S. has been put on hold due to a suspected serious adverse reaction in a participant in the United Kingdom.

A spokesperson for AstraZeneca, a frontrunner in the race for a Covid-19 vaccine, said in a statement that the company’s “standard review process triggered a pause to vaccination to allow review of safety data.”

In a follow-up statement, AstraZeneca said it initiated the study hold. The nature of the adverse reaction and when it happened were not immediately known, though the participant is expected to recover, according to an individual familiar with the matter.

Continue Reading

Good morning. Sitting here with my coffee and working on my grocery delivery list this morning. I need to change my bedding today too. I should try to do a light workout but I don't know if I'm up to it or not. Been having a time with my lungs today.

we currently have widespread community transmission here now so my main goal for the fall is to try to stay as safe and healthy as i can. i have things i need that require me physically going into a store which is going to have to be put on hold indefinitely.

our air quality the past couple days has been pretty bad. been a struggle to breathe. been trying to take it easy today.

since i can't take egg based vaccines i'm looking into trying a cell based flu vaccine this year. just to see what happens. hopefully they'll work and won't kill me. *shrugs*

have a good day.

I'm happy to see you Marci, but I wish you could feel happier. Everybody I know is bummed out a lot of the time for obvious reasons, but I'd like to see you a bit less sad.
just something i gotta work through. good to see you. hope you're well. that piece of artwork back there was from an artist off that new loupe channel on pluto tv.
let me clarify...the lady with the strawberry.

Back