Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

What a relief. So much better now that results are coming so quickly. Now go back to bed and rest.

You must be taking good care of yourself. Keep doing whatever you're doing.
I always have excellent blood test results. I give credit to the tea I drink.
I am just very vigilant in following the Covid rules. I wear double filters in my mask and I always wear it. I don't sit with anyone at lunch or breaks (which offends them but I don't care). I self distance everywhere all the time. Plus I have remained in isolation since this began except for having to go inside a place or two when necessary. Otherwise it's just work and home. I get deliveries or curbside service as much as possible. Everything I do outside of work is no contact as much as I can. However the others I work with are not nearly careful enough. They act like I'm being ridiculous. LOL

I am just very vigilant in following the Covid rules. I wear double filters in my mask and I always wear it. I don't sit with anyone at lunch or breaks (which offends them but I don't care). I self distance everywhere all the time. Plus I have remained in isolation since this began except for having to go inside a place or two when necessary. Otherwise it's just work and home. I get deliveries or curbside service as much as possible. Everything I do outside of work is no contact as much as I can. However the others I work with are not nearly careful enough. They act like I'm being ridiculous. LOL
I think I read where you said you take an immune booster, yes? I take a few supplements myself as well as various herbal teas. I think they work. There's probably some crap ones out there, but mine seem to work.

I think I read where you said you take an immune booster, yes? I take a few supplements myself as well as various herbal teas. I think they work. There's probably some crap ones out there, but mine seem to work.
Yes I take Airborne immune boost. Since I can't take the flu vaccines the Airborne helps keep me healthy. I usually only call in sick once or twice a year. One year I had perfect attendance.

Yes I take Airborne immune boost. Since I can't take the flu vaccines the Airborne helps keep me healthy. I usually only call in sick once or twice a year. One year I had perfect attendance.
Yeah, that was it. It's probably doing what it claims to do. I feel tired and out of sorts when I don't take my ginseng and fish oil and a couple others.

Yeah, that was it. It's probably doing what it claims to do. I feel tired and out of sorts when I don't take my ginseng and fish oil and a couple others.
I just put one effervescent tablet in water to drink once a day. Just during flu season. The stuff works really good. Keeps me from getting colds too. The only thing I have to deal with is sinus infections.

Our county had an additional 166 cases of COVID which brings our numbers to 3,087, with 1,115 cases that are actively being monitored by the Health Department. Death toll is now 42.

Back