Diets, Decaf & Other Dubious Deeds

*cranks up the tunes and warms up some more pizza*

Brrrrr! It's 23° outside feels like 12° and the air quality is 46. :(

We had work done on the breaker or they were testing it or something yesterday so we had limited electricity to work with. After 4 they didn't really need 2 of us plus the cashier so I volunteered to come home.

Today we should be up and running in full. I'm sure the grill will get hit hard. We will be burger and chicken busy. Then I gotta finish cleaning house this evening. Plus do some more decluttering. I have so much crap and so little space. It's ridiculous. I hate keeping things in the basement because if something happens and it floods it's ruined.

Have a great day and see you all tomorrow.

Decluttering seems to be a job that is ongoing. Never have I got done doing it and look at my apartment and say I am all done. I hope you have a nice day!
Won't be doing it till today. Me and a co-worker went to the relaxation room and I decided not to disturb the chill I had going last night. 😁

So today's the day!

You know I don't understand why some people are so mean and nasty. I do know that I'm no longer willing to put up with it. I had taken everyone off ignore & was gonna try & give people a chance but apparently that was a mistake. Some just can't manage to be nice and frankly I want to enjoy my time here so I guess I will re-do the list. Real life doesn't come with an ignore list but I'm not putting up with it in real time either. If people can't be nice then I'm no longer going to deal with it. Have fun on ignore.

As some of you may know...I don't like Valentine's day (except for the candy). I haven't for years. So I like to mock it. *Grins* I don't wanna spoil someone's happy little valentine thread with my sarcasm so I'll spread it thick here. LOL!
Valentine-Day-memes-and-jokes.jpg

are all seniors full of venom and vinegar? are they all bitter and hateful and spiteful? is this what i have to look forward to? cuz if it is...no thankyou. i will remain in my state of immaturity so i can continue to enjoy my life.

and on that note...i'm off to play video games like a teenager. chow 4 now!

Back