Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide

Committing suicide was admission of guilt. If he was guilty then the victims are due damages. Time to divide up the estate. Who wants an island?

I'm not all that certain about a suicide. No trial will probably please a lot of powerful people.

I heard something interesting on TV this morning. They were talking about Epstein's death and, one woman said that they better take pictures of the body and show them to the public. One reason being with all the money and connections he has could it be possible that he paid someone to fake his death. Makes me wonder

I heard something interesting on TV this morning. They were talking about Epstein's death and, one woman said that they better take pictures of the body and show them to the public. One reason being with all the money and connections he has could it be possible that he paid someone to fake his death. Makes me wonder

I always found it suspiciously convenient that Kenneth Lay, CEO and chief orchestrator of the Enron debacle, died of a heart attack a couple of months before he was scheduled to be sentenced on the ten counts of fraud and conspiracy. He'd already been found guilty but was not jailed (??) and was vacationing in Colorado at the time of his "death" and swift cremation.

Maybe some plastic surgery and a midnight flight to small private island somewhere? Stranger things have happened.

This is a case where the "conspiracy theories" will probably be true. With the number of rich and powerful people who could have been exposed in his testimony, its easy to see how he would be "eliminated" before being allowed to testify in court. His "suicide watch" is probably more correctly termed "watching him commit suicide", and Probably with some help from jail personnel who were paid handsomely.

A friend of mine mentioned that......could be I suppose, as you & he said. He [Epstein] and his ilk have the resources for sure.

Doubt we'll ever see corpse photos.

As mentioned early in the thread Epstein not only a criminal pervert was basically a metro sexual pretty boy jet setter who could buy/pay for anything he wanted, when he wanted it and how he wanted. Now he's told when, where and what to eat. Instead of driving to a dinner/a restaurant in a limosine he now has walk single file into a mess hall of a time not of his choosing. He could buy any service he wanted but now is responsible for himself-oh boy.

Word is now he was so miserable he wanted to make a deal for names /cooperation with prosecutors. I don't think a hired assassin would be required. All they would have to do is pay off the staff to look the other way in regards to much of abuse mental and physical he took from fellow prisoners. Probably was taunted for his crimes and lifestyle. Power of suggestion or subliminal suggestion can be pretty strong influencer.

As mentioned early in the thread Epstein not only a criminal pervert was basically a metro sexual pretty boy jet setter who could buy/pay for anything he wanted, when he wanted it and how he wanted. Now he's told when, where and what to eat. Instead of driving to a dinner/a restaurant in a limosine he now has walk single file into a mess hall of a time not of his choosing. He could buy any service he wanted but now is responsible for himself-oh boy.

Word is now he was so miserable he wanted to make a deal for names /cooperation with prosecutors. I don't think a hired assassin would be required. All they would have to do is pay off the staff to look the other way in regards to much of abuse mental and physical he took from fellow prisoners. Probably was taunted for his crimes and lifestyle. Power of suggestion or subliminal suggestion can be pretty strong influencer.
You make a lot of sense to my mind.

Back