Mass Murderers. Mental Health Care Needs Help Without the Gov't. Stop Wasting Time Talking Guns. Fix These People Before it Happens

Just looking at Lara's awesome thread title again and wondering about, "fix these people before it happens." How are we supposed to know someone is going to commit a mass murder before it happens? How would they be fixed?

The large majority of people who have a mental illness never do anything violent. You can't go by whether or not a person has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital because those are the very ones who get help and start medication and once medicated they are less likely than the average guy to do something violent. Actually the most fatal mental illness, the one with most hospital admittance, is anorexia and I don't think we have to worry about them as mass murderers.

Should we ask human resources workers to figure out which disgruntled employee is most likely to come back and kill everyone?

I suppose we could use RPG's criteria and euthanize anyone who does anything weird, but then after reading his post again, I think RPG himself might be the first one to go.

Part of living in a free society is that we don't seriously make these judgements about others. We don't expect violence from people based on their looks or their health problems or even their eccentric behavior. Because who's going to make the rules? I'm sitting here right now wearing a t-shirt that clashes with my pajama bottoms! Should I be fixed before it gets worse?

"I suppose we could use RPG's criteria and euthanize anyone who does anything weird, but then after reading his post again, I think RPG himself might be the first one to go."

Well then, your opinion of me, is much higher than my opinion of you ...........

Thank you for this on-topic post, Della. You asked how do we know someone is going to commit mass murder before it happens. Well, let me share my story with you. We can't predict the future but that doesn't mean there aren't any men out there with uncontrollable anger and violent tendencies that need an evaluation first and then treatment before they hurt someone or many. Here's my story I've never shared online....but needs to be told.

I've known one and it's frightening beyond measure. In fact, he told me he wanted to kill me and others. I rolled up the windows and locked the doors but I wasn't fast enough and he had half his arm in the window. Believe it or not, I wanted to help him because I believed he would hurt lots of people if I didn't. He was big and strong and would charge at me and then puff his chest out to scare me. I could share so much but would take a book.

After he broke many heavy items, throwing them through the air, and spending time in prison at the age of 17-18, he finally agreed to go to a clinic for an evaluation....but he didn't think anything was wrong with him. Nothing. He even told me he wanted to shoot up a church just like one of the mass murderers did. And had watched instructions online for all sorts of things to carry it out. The police only made things worse and prison made him even more worse..then let him go....so I was holding off to go to the police...yet.

I know you're thinking he should have been locked up and thrown away the key but I truly believed there was goodness deep down inside...very deep but I felt he could be reached and changed for the good. I wasn't ready to give up on this young man. So...

I got him to apply for the Conservation Corps that takes young men out of prison and that was an amazing help...but...when he was finished he went back to his old self.

So then I got him to agree to go to a mental health clinic...he filled out the paperwork there as if he had no problems! He told them nothing was wrong with him and it was me. He had himself and them so convinced they looked at me as the crazy one. I wanted to fill it out truthfully for him and of course wasn't allowed. They took him behind closed doors and said he had no problems when they finished.

Also, he had no money to pay them for help. So they had no desire to help him imo. It was a "Non-profit" but that's doesn't mean you don't have to pay. It only means they'll set up a payment schedule. I wasn't going to pay big money out of my pocket and he had no insurance.

He then agreed to go to a mental health facility. We walked in the door through 2 armed police officers and sat down to have him committed. They asked him if he thought he was threat to society or to himself. He convinced them that he wasn't a threat. They dismissed us.

I gave up with the government and the system but followed him for years and years to protect society from him. I would get calls many nights having to talk him through stuff and he traveled from town to town on the run. Living homeless. Drugs. My kids were worried sick he would come and kill me. But I felt I was the only one to protect society from him...and I still believed he could change.

To make a long story short...well, too late for that lol. He is now a grown man, a Christian, has a steady job, an apartment, a car, and a little rough around the edges but doing well socially. He "feels" for once. He used to have no conscience, no love for others. That has all changed.

He says he wants to take care of me when I get old....uh...no lol....I told him my kids have already offered.

This is why I started this thread. It's my heart and soul but unfortunately has had some bumps in the road. It's also had 5 or 6 solutions suggested so that's great!
Lara,

I read your post several times and I'm not sure I understand what was responsible for turning this man from a danger to a self-sufficient stable member of society.

If it was having you in his corner as a sounding board or guiding light then maybe we need to consider a program similar to AA or Big Brother/Sister where some behavior modification along with a personal sponsor are combined to assist and monitor an individual until they get on their feet.

It might be a way to get some people into the system as minor problems surface instead of waiting until a major crime is committed.

I still don't believe that it should ever be an option to automatically assume a person is a danger because of physical appearance or eccentric behavior.

Last edited:
Just looking at Lara's awesome thread title again and wondering about, "fix these people before it happens." How are we supposed to know someone is going to commit a mass murder before it happens? How would they be fixed?

The large majority of people who have a mental illness never do anything violent. You can't go by whether or not a person has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital because those are the very ones who get help and start medication and once medicated they are less likely than the average guy to do something violent. Actually the most fatal mental illness, the one with most hospital admittance, is anorexia and I don't think we have to worry about them as mass murderers.

Should we ask human resources workers to figure out which disgruntled employee is most likely to come back and kill everyone?

I suppose we could use RPG's criteria and euthanize anyone who does anything weird, but then after reading his post again, I think RPG himself might be the first one to go.

Part of living in a free society is that we don't seriously make these judgements about others. We don't expect violence from people based on their looks or their health problems or even their eccentric behavior. Because who's going to make the rules? I'm sitting here right now wearing a t-shirt that clashes with my pajama bottoms! Should I be fixed before it gets worse?
I agree with what you said about RPG, it’s funny, as human beings we always think we are fine and it’s the “other” guy thats crazy.

As for wearing a top that clashes with your pg bottoms, hmm, were you at Walmart? Cause anything goes at Walmart. 😂. I recently went our for lunch with my daughter and my great granddaughter. A younger man was staring at me, he was probably in his thirties. I figured he was not admiring my dumpy older shape. But I knew what he was thinking. (Yes, I can read minds.)

I said to him “I know my pants, which are stripped, don’t go with my shirt but I got a lot of stripped pants at a good price and I don’t have any plain shirts to go with them.” (The colors in my pants and shirt did match). He says, turning a little red, “oh, my mom wears a lot of crazy stuff too.” 😳 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think, @Della, you are safer in the fashion department than I am

Lara,

I read your post several times and I'm not sure I understand what was responsible for turning this man from a danger to a self-sufficient stable member of society.

If it was having you in his corner as a sounding board or guiding light then maybe we need to consider a program similar to AA or Big Brother/Sister where some behavior modification along with a personal sponsor are combined to assist and monitor an individual until they get on their feet.

It might be a way to get some people into the system as minor problems surface instead of waiting until a major crime is committed.

I still don't believe that it should ever be an option to automatically assume a person is a danger because of physical appearance or eccentric behavior.

First, thank you for reading my long story....3 times no less...you're a saint, Aunt Bea

The first things that helped break through his issues was asking him to fill out an application for the Conservation Corps for males and females. Not all were ex-prisoners, in fact most were college kids. The Conservation Corps tries to accept about 3 ex-prisoners per group of about 12(?).

This young man was within their age range of acceptance, and seemed to really click with the whole blazing trails in the National Parks. He was so strong and worked hard clearing trails, cutting down trees, using a chain saw (eek), etc. He experienced accomplishments while enjoying the woods. He ended up making friends, learning teamwork, and being sociable.

He was given specific responsibilities he thought were cool. He was "excited" about something for the first time...as much as his emotions would allow at first. In addition to clearing trails, he was put in charge of the tools...I know, when I heard that I thought eek...tools?! Tools are like weapons. But it all worked out...it's an amazing organization but they don't accept just anyone.

He was completely normal when he got finished with that and was given the opportunity to work his way up to a leadership position. There is a cut-off age so he procrastinated and missed out.

Yes Aunt Bea. Great suggestion and different than any in the thread so far...I'm not so sure about AA because I tried that for him and he wanted nothing to do with it....they aren't social creatures. But something like a Big Brother and a personal sponsor to monitor the individual is a great idea...and exactly what I was to him though not with an organization. I chose to help on my own which not everyone as the time or desire or energy etc to do that. Plus I was driven to help him...and to protect society from him.

Last edited:
Lara,

Yeah, I don’t think stalking a mentally ill person would somehow cure or help their mental illness. As I said, on other posts, I used to do foster care for mentally ill teenagers. These boys and girls attended at special school, from 8 in the morning to 5 at night, where they received both “normal“ teaching and intensive treatment.

They wore a paper on their backs (hard to explain) where their treatment was tracked and checked off throughout the day. The environment was very strict. Then they came home to us, to learn life in a family. They were not allowed to go to friends houses or be unsupervised at all.

Some of them had to be hospitalized at times on locked wards and then returned to us. Eventually some entered regular school or left our home for locked groups homes, or juvenile hall, and then locked group homes.

I don’t think any of them would have benefited from being stalked. None of them, as far as I know, became killers.

Sunny mentioned; "Setting a table with the large fork on the left, instead of the salad fork?"

Now we're getting into serious infractions. I'm not sure that there's any form of remedial action or punishment for an offense this serious. At a level with giving someone the finger. Hope none of the guests are "packing" or have a bag of fertilizer. It could become a chaotic meal.

Sunny mentioned; "Setting a table with the large fork on the left, instead of the salad fork?"

Now we're getting into serious infractions. I'm not sure that there's any form of remedial action or punishment for an offense this serious. At a level with giving someone the finger. Hope none of the guests are "packing" or have a bag of fertilizer. It could become a chaotic meal.
I am still mulling over the fact that some people still set a table at home and eat with two forks. The punishment for always eating in front of the tv with a spoon, at age 74, might be so severe an infraction that I don't want to hear about. I am frightened, but relieved that I don’t live next to @rgp. Or do I? 😱

I am still mulling over the fact that some people still set a table at home and eat with two forks. The punishment for always eating in front of the tv with a spoon, at age 74, might be so severe an infraction that I don't want to hear about. I am frightened, but relieved that I don’t live next to @rgp. Or do I? 😱

"but relieved that I don’t live next to @rgp. Or do I? 😱"

Now there's a two-way street .......... I don't want you in the same zip-code !!

@Pepper perhaps you missed @rgp post #75.

Here is what I wrote in a private conversation to @Lara in response to her post #2 and 3.

i titled it “Locked Thread”. And I said “Actually, I think the thread should not only locked but removed. But I am not in charge. If I were, it would have been locked as soon as it was started.”

This statement contains no threat as Lara claimed. And it is clear that I am giving an opinion as in “I think ” such and such should be done. Anyone who wants an “invite” to read this private conversation statement, for themselves, let me know. I will invite you to the conversation.

As for @rgp statement that the mentally ill should be euthanized, post #75. I found the statement to be inappropriate and despite @Pepper outrage, I still find the statement inappropriate. I’ll go a step further it is offensive and disgusting to me.

One of my great granddaughters starting showing signs of mental illness at age 3. She is now 5. Who on the forum would like to euthanize her? -I could say more, but why bother. Who died and left me boss? @Pepper Well, I am the boss of my opinion as you are the boss of yours.

"As for @rgp statement that the mentally ill should be euthanized, post #75. I found the statement to be inappropriate and despite @Pepper outrage, I still find the statement inappropriate. I’ll go a step further it is offensive and disgusting to me."

Again, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution .......... so what's your answer to it ?

I went to the extreme , in a non serious manner , what's your solution ?

Our State closed its mental hospital about 8 years ago. They said Insurance would not pay for treatments & the people in there had no means of paying for it. So they dumped about 400 people out in the streets. People were getting helped & returned to society with meds.

So as Remy says not profitable for any Company or State.

Our State closed its mental hospital about 8 years ago. They said Insurance would not pay for treatments & the people in there had no means of paying for it. So they dumped about 400 people out in the streets. People were getting helped & returned to society with meds.

So as Remy says not profitable for any Company or State.
That's why we need to get Elon Musk (Tesla) and Jeff Bezos (Amazon) to combine their $400 Billion and share a little for neurological research and treatments. Easy Peasy for them. Wow. What a way for them to make a difference in the world. In a few years they'll have a Trillion.

Apparently Elon Musk has more than Jeff Bezos but together, $400 Billion is a conservative estimate. It's multiplying so fast no one knows from one moment to the next. It's an obscene amount of money unless they can help humanity with it.

Last edited:
But here's the thing....Jeff Bezos wants to use his $200 Billion (and growing) to colonize the planets. Seriously, I read that.
He wants all the elite rich to live on their own planet.

But here's the thing....Jeff Bezos wants to use his $200 Billion (and growing) to colonize the planets. Seriously, I read that.
He wants all the elite rich to live on their own planet.
Only 1 possible selection, Mars. Venus (the hottest planet) and Mercury are too dang hot, the rest are Gas giants/Ice giants, no detectable surface. After Mars it would have to be a satellite like Triton, still, TOO cold.

"As for @rgp statement that the mentally ill should be euthanized, post #75. I found the statement to be inappropriate and despite @Pepper outrage, I still find the statement inappropriate. I’ll go a step further it is offensive and disgusting to me."

Again, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution .......... so what's your answer to it ?

I went to the extreme , in a non serious manner , what's your solution ?
Please be more specific-my solution to what?

The USA is moving away from the death penalty. It has pretty much moved away from state hospitals for the mentally ill except in the most extreme cases. And, I agree, some people are so ill they need hospitalization, perhaps for life.

But mass shooters are a different breed. IMO, the majority of them are not mentally ill and I believe research has shown this. Most of them are frustrated individuals, people in a lot of mental pain and anguish who have not been able to get whatever help they need.

I believe, for many of these shooters, it’s not about killing innocents, it’s about giving pain to the friends and family of those innocents. A type of new bulling as in “how DO YOU FEEL” now that you have experienced great loss. Just my opinion.

Many successful suicides kill themselves to make those left behind feel guilty. Cutters cut themselves because often physical pain is more bearable than emotional pain. Mass Shooters may feel too much instead of to little. It’s hard to know since most mass shooters kill themselves.

The young who kill often have such little knowledge of self, they often don’t recognize the existence of others. The young think they are invincible and in computer games, the dead come back to life. They truely do not realize what they have done. It’s so complicated.

But you cannot assume a shooter is mentally ill. You can assume a shooter is very very angry and frustrated with their life; and wants others to feel their pain. You cannot fix a human being, a human being is not a car. You can not predict when someone will becomes a shooter.

There is NO solution. Each case is different. Each shooter is different. This is not a one size fits all situation. IMO.

How To Fix The American Healthcare System for Good
Written by...Christina Kay is a first-year MPH student in Population and Family Health

In the '50s and '60s, Americans lobbied for the closure of these facilities, which were both ineffective and inhumane. Instead, experts proposed a system of “community-based care,” where individuals with mental illness could live with their families or in group homes while receiving outpatient treatment and participating in day programs.

The thing is, this was a two-step process where the second step was forgotten. The institutions closed, but the replacement system was never built. Instead, many of the people living in these facilities ended up homeless.

The intervening decades have shown that mental health care is not a problem that can be solved by ignoring it and hoping it will go away. When we don’t provide services and housing for those who live with mental illness, those people don’t disappear. They end up on the streets, and increasingly, in jails and prisons, which are some of the largest providers of mental health care in the country.

That’s a big problem. In seeking to liberate people with severe mental illness from institutions, we created a new system of institutionalization with a different name.

The good news is, we can fix this. We can start by building the promised system of community-based care. This begins with creating small group homes in communities across the country where individuals with mental illness can live indefinitely for an affordable price. Unlike the institutions of the past, group homes house only around a dozen people each and are staffed with social workers who run them like family homes, not hospitals. We also must ensure that there are a sufficient number of outpatient clinics that are geographically and financially accessible, as well as hospitals equipped to deal with psychiatric emergencies in each community.

But this solution is not just about high-level policy decisions; it involves all Americans. We need communities across the country to step up and say “Yes, we will host a group home for people living with mental illness in our community.” There is no room for Not In My Backyard rhetoric here. The man sleeping on the sidewalk over whom you step on your way to the subway is already in your hypothetical backyard.

Some will say that a plan like this is too expensive. But what they do not see is how expensive it is to maintain the mangled system we already have.

The cost of doing nothing is huge: it’s the $2 billion of annual federal funding to community nonprofits helping the homeless across the nation, and it’s the $168,000 a year per person that it costs the state of New York to keep someone imprisoned. It’s also the untraceable millions that individual citizens and churches give to people who ask for help and the cost of treating an uninsured person who turns up in the emergency room having a mental health crisis. By redistributing these funds wasted on maintaining the status quo, we will spend no more and the results will be substantially more sensible and humane.

There is no reason to keep waiting, watching the so-called “revolving door” of people with mental illness cycling through homelessness, jails, and hospitals. With an initial investment in housing and a commitment from communities to finally provide the community-based care we promised 70 years ago, we can create real change in the lives of the 9.8 million Americans who experience severe mental illness. It should be an easy decision: continue throwing away billions of dollars on a broken system or use those funds to create a lasting solution to take care of vulnerable Americans. Which would you choose?

Christina Kay is a first-year MPH student in Population and Family Health.

Last edited:
How To Fix The American Healthcare System for Good

In the '50s and '60s, Americans lobbied for the closure of these facilities, which were both ineffective and inhumane. Instead, experts proposed a system of “community-based care,” where individuals with mental illness could live with their families or in group homes while receiving outpatient treatment and participating in day programs.

The thing is, this was a two-step process where the second step was forgotten. The institutions closed, but the replacement system was never built. Instead, many of the people living in these facilities ended up homeless.

The intervening decades have shown that mental health care is not a problem that can be solved by ignoring it and hoping it will go away. When we don’t provide services and housing for those who live with mental illness, those people don’t disappear. They end up on the streets, and increasingly, in jails and prisons, which are some of the largest providers of mental health care in the country.

That’s a big problem. In seeking to liberate people with severe mental illness from institutions, we created a new system of institutionalization with a different name.

The good news is, we can fix this. We can start by building the promised system of community-based care. This begins with creating small group homes in communities across the country where individuals with mental illness can live indefinitely for an affordable price. Unlike the institutions of the past, group homes house only around a dozen people each and are staffed with social workers who run them like family homes, not hospitals. We also must ensure that there are a sufficient number of outpatient clinics that are geographically and financially accessible, as well as hospitals equipped to deal with psychiatric emergencies in each community.

But this solution is not just about high-level policy decisions; it involves all Americans. We need communities across the country to step up and say “Yes, we will host a group home for people living with mental illness in our community.” There is no room for Not In My Backyard rhetoric here. The man sleeping on the sidewalk over whom you step on your way to the subway is already in your hypothetical backyard.

Some will say that a plan like this is too expensive. But what they do not see is how expensive it is to maintain the mangled system we already have.

The cost of doing nothing is huge: it’s the $2 billion of annual federal funding to community nonprofits helping the homeless across the nation, and it’s the $168,000 a year per person that it costs the state of New York to keep someone imprisoned. It’s also the untraceable millions that individual citizens and churches give to people who ask for help and the cost of treating an uninsured person who turns up in the emergency room having a mental health crisis. By redistributing these funds wasted on maintaining the status quo, we will spend no more and the results will be substantially more sensible and humane.

There is no reason to keep waiting, watching the so-called “revolving door” of people with mental illness cycling through homelessness, jails, and hospitals. With an initial investment in housing and a commitment from communities to finally provide the community-based care we promised 70 years ago, we can create real change in the lives of the 9.8 million Americans who experience severe mental illness. It should be an easy decision: continue throwing away billions of dollars on a broken system or use those funds to create a lasting solution to take care of vulnerable Americans. Which would you choose?

Christina Kay is a first-year MPH student in Population and Family Health.
Group homes of the size you mention are on the way out, at least in my state. Group homes usually house the disabled, which includes certain mentally ill people, and are very limited in client size. The clients work at sheltered workshops or in the community. Therefore, my totally disabled son goes to work 5 days a week as he works at sheltered workshop. He’s a greeter.

My other disabled son goes to sheltered workshop and also has a community job 3 times a week. His community job requires a social worker different from his regular social worker so he has two social workers. A job coach goes to work with him as well. Plus, he has a driver that takes him back and forth to work as he cannot manage a bus; and everyone in the state welfare system must work. The state pays for it all.

He also has medicaid, and Medicare, and receives social security disability as does my other son.

In our state what you refer to as a group home of such size is called a halfway house. We have plenty of halfway houses.

So the state had to take care of the disabled adults, the halfway houses are filled with recovering drug addicts, and released prisoners. Now where do you think the money would come from to house all the mentally ill? But it doesn’t matter.

As to putting them, any homeless person, in homes, 😂, yup, give that a try. We do not have homeless in our state. Anyone without a home will be provided with a place to live. Except, there are people who live on our streets. They are not homeless, they could have a home. They refuse state housing, so they live on the street.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.

Please be more specific-my solution to what?

The USA is moving away from the death penalty. It has pretty much moved away from state hospitals for the mentally ill except in the most extreme cases. And, I agree, some people are so ill they need hospitalization, perhaps for life.

But mass shooters are a different breed. IMO, the majority of them are not mentally ill and I believe research has shown this. Most of them are frustrated individuals, people in a lot of mental pain and anguish who have not been able to get whatever help they need.

I believe, for many of these shooters, it’s not about killing innocents, it’s about giving pain to the friends and family of those innocents. A type of new bulling as in “how DO YOU FEEL” now that you have experienced great loss. Just my opinion.

Many successful suicides kill themselves to make those left behind feel guilty. Cutters cut themselves because often physical pain is more bearable than emotional pain. Mass Shooters may feel too much instead of to little. It’s hard to know since most mass shooters kill themselves.

The young who kill often have such little knowledge of self, they often don’t recognize the existence of others. The young think they are invincible and in computer games, the dead come back to life. They truely do not realize what they have done. It’s so complicated.

But you cannot assume a shooter is mentally ill. You can assume a shooter is very very angry and frustrated with their life; and wants others to feel their pain. You cannot fix a human being, a human being is not a car. You can not predict when someone will becomes a shooter.

There is NO solution. Each case is different. Each shooter is different. This is not a one size fits all situation. IMO.

My question was regarding mass shooters, and you answered it very well. Do I agree with all your points ? Since I have no solution of my own thinking, I'll just say I do agree with most of them.

Bottom line [as you pointed out] , humans can't be fixed. But I still maintain hospitalization is the most effective answer thus far . And I believe we [as a society] need to recognize early on those that need to be detained , and in fact detain them.

Like it or not though, it does need some sort of "tough-love" decision ......... and IMO that's where no one wants to go it seems. As such we just keep kicking the can down the road.

My question was regarding mass shooters, and you answered it very well. Do I agree with all your points ? Since I have no solution of my own thinking, I'll just say I do agree with most of them.

Bottom line [as you pointed out] , humans can't be fixed. But I still maintain hospitalization is the most effective answer thus far . And I believe we [as a society] need to recognize early on those that need to be detained , and in fact detain them.

Like it or not though, it does need some sort of "tough-love" decision ......... and IMO that's where no one wants to go it seems. As such we just keep kicking the can down the road.
Thank you I think we are finally mostly in agreement.

Parents engage in tough love of their mentally ill children as much as possible, but are frequently blocked, most of all, by uncooperative school personnel. School personnel see parents as the “enemy” and the source of the child’s issues which is often untrue.

The schools not only fail to protect innocent children from mentally ill agressive children, but they fail to give the ill child proper support and treatment. This is where @Lara has failed to address the issues, IMO, in this thread. By the time the mentally ill have entered junior high, they are so ingrained in their deviant behaviors that treatment is incredibly hard if not impossible.

When I took a five year old girl to school and INFORMED the school of all her behaviors, I was disbelieved. I went frequently to check on her and one day found her “humping” another five year old in a distance section of the playground.

I went ballistic. I had told them she was a sexual predator. I told them she was in treatment twice a week. I was disbelieved. She had multiple personalities easily fooled people. She was not watched as I had requested and there is no telling how many victims, and predictors, she created. I was, 😂, barred from the school.

Which made me thrilled, as the liability for her behavior shifted from me to them. The problems I had with school personnel was unreal. Yet in contrast, the mentally retarded are given rules, from the time they start school about proper inaction with others.

No sexual behavior is tolerated, no inappropriate touching of any kind is tolerated, and no fighting, back talking and on and on and on. This is why, in my opinion, mentally retarded people seldom, if ever, become mass shooters. They are strictly raised, in their communities, and taught aggression is not acceptable. When they are aggressive, intervention is swift.

If things are to change, it must be at the primary school level, or at whatever level the mental illness first appears. Attempting to blame parents or anyone is useless and counter productive. Treating and appropriate placement must start immediately. Early intervention is the key.

But as you said @rgp we will just continue to kick the can, and the child, down the road.

Back