My 90 year old Mom Tested Positive

Mom passed away about an hour ago. My brother and sister were with her and said she passed very peacefully.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts, comments, and prayers.
Oh my goodness, I just saw this post, so sorry, may she rest peacefully....hugs.

blo012

Mom passed away about an hour ago. My brother and sister were with her and said she passed very peacefully.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts, comments, and prayers.
I'm glad she went peacefully. That's a big comfort. My thoughts are with you, as you deal with the vacancy and all the heart-wrenching emotions. I remember thinking how I would never be able to see my mom again, this lifetime. It took a while for it to settle in. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sending you a big teddy bear hug.:love:

My condolences also, and all of us support the process you are going through now,
as we have been through ones that overlap with yours.

@Murrmurr Just want you to know I am holding you in my thoughts.
Thank you, Phoenix. Max should be calling today about services. Not sure how they're doing them now. And our family does wakes, but we're thinking that if we wait until her birthday, which is in Sept, maybe covid restrictions will be history and we could have a full-on traditional wake plus birthday celebration.

Back