Nazi insanity, once again

Instead of placing ourselves at the center of this question, of whether we should hate or not, maybe we should remember, when we were growing up. How many people did we know, who loved us and were kind to us, and helped us along in life? I can think of many. How many people hated us and were full of evil, who wanted to do us in? I have a hard time thinking of any. Maybe it’s different for you. So, maybe the question is “Who should we imitate?”. In the words of Alan Simpson, “Hate corrodes the container it’s carried on”.

I’m like, “So what?” We all knew it was coming, just not when. Now that it has happened, it gives us all something to chat (post) about. But, just wait. There will be another shooting along most any time now.
The difference between Hitler's troops and the Fake Nazis in other countries today is despite some media stories only a handful have the guts to do anything other than cover themselves with tattoos, shave their heads (how unique) and collect unemployment checks. Add up all the KKKers and Nazis that are actually a threat to their countries and you end up with a fly fart.

You think all White Supremacists shave their heads, wear piercings and collect an unemployment check? How about the guy in an office, neatly dressed, cleanly shaven and collecting a paycheck? Or, the man wearing a uniform of one of our Armed Forces? You don't believe that some White Supremacists can fool you? If you don't, then you would be wrong.

And you don't consider White Supremacists as a threat to their country. Most of the mass shooters here in the U.S. have either been directly or indirectly connected to a White Supremacist organization. This is why the FBI has an intelligence group working to identify who they are and which organization they belong to. Also, never discount the larger groups such as the Militia of Montana, the AB, or better known as the Aryan Brotherhood, the AC (Aryan Circle), Mexican Mafia, Hammerskin Nation, the Black Guerrilla Family and other groups along with similar factions or groups, including the Hells Angels. Too many people believe that the AB only has their power in prisons, Believe that one and I'll tell you another, as they say. We have some of these groups that are prison based, but when released, they take their hate crimes and killings out onto the streets, like mass shooters. There are a lot of different groups out here among us that need to be watched and tracked.

What's really strange is that some of these groups fight against each other, but have the same goals in hand. Murder, destruction of property, thefts, rapes and all kinds of felonies and things some of us couldn't even begin to imagine. Torturing and cutting up bodies while their victims are still alive. Unimaginable horror. I have seen and read some of the unclassified reports.

If none of these groups were a threat, we wouldn't have other groups, such as the FBI and the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) monitoring their movements and actions. They are a 'real' threat to society, especially to some specific races and/or religions.

My dad was in the 45th infantry Thunderbirds , part of Patton's 3rd. They along with the 42nd Rainbow division were the liberators of Dachau .

He told me what he saw , he said it was so hard to believe that humans could do those things to other humans....

I find it interesting that you had that experience growing up and still have the attitude that you do towards immigrants and blacks.

I find it interesting that you had that experience growing up and still have the attitude that you do towards immigrants and blacks.

So you profess to know my "attitude" toward these folks ?..........That says more about you, than me.

Please , enlighten me,.......just what is my attitude ?

I think the most appropriate, and healthiest, way to think about terrorism, white supremacy, Naziism, etc. is to regard them as a cancer that just won't go away. All we can do is try to squelch it until the next time it pops up. And maybe take preventive measures. Want to reduce your chances of getting lung cancer? Don't smoke. You think smallpox, typhoid, and diphtheria are not a good idea? Get vaccinated.

So maybe, we start out with hatred of the disease, and yes, we should hate all those diseases; they are our enemy. And then take measures to fortify ourselves against an onslaught from them. With physical diseases, it takes vaccinations and lifestyle changes. With murderous insanity, it takes...
what? Maybe start with wiping out the "disease" wherever it pops up (and no, I do not "love" the perpetrators of this form of evil) and use education, the entertainment industry, etc., whatever it takes to prevent it from spreading to even more young people who are searching for some form of acceptance.

I think the most appropriate, and healthiest, way to think about terrorism, white supremacy, Naziism, etc. is to regard them as a cancer that just won't go away. All we can do is try to squelch it until the next time it pops up. And maybe take preventive measures. Want to reduce your chances of getting lung cancer? Don't smoke. You think smallpox, typhoid, and diphtheria are not a good idea? Get vaccinated.

So maybe, we start out with hatred of the disease, and yes, we should hate all those diseases; they are our enemy. And then take measures to fortify ourselves against an onslaught from them. With physical diseases, it takes vaccinations and lifestyle changes. With murderous insanity, it takes...
what? Maybe start with wiping out the "disease" wherever it pops up (and no, I do not "love" the perpetrators of this form of evil) and use education, the entertainment industry, etc., whatever it takes to prevent it from spreading to even more young people who are searching for some form of acceptance.

I think we should treat white supremacists like the Nazi's treated the Jews.

That seems fair to me.

There's always an undercurrent or people in any society, who feel "put upon" or left out of the mainstream of life. Sometimes their own fault (lack of effort, criminal behavior) and just as many times, the circumstances of the times. Farm jobs declining, industry closing (or moving away), etc..

Then a "leader" comes along. Someone who feeds their needs, legitimizes their complaints. Speaks the language of hate that they want to hear. Hitler fed that need and since then, almost anytime racism or civil war raises it's ugly head, there is an individual fanning the flames. Telling them that "these people" or "that group" are at the bottom of their problems. Eliminate them and the problem is solved.

That mind-set, however distorted has never left us and is alive and well today. It appears to be happening in this country and the UK as well. Probably many others but something that was never expected in these two countries. A good part of our population thinks there's nothing to fear and I hope that they're right, but somehow fear that they're not.

I’m 6’2” and my weight is now an even 200. I always carry my short barrel 9mm. I have had some martial arts training. But, quite honestly, these people, even one on one, scare the hell out of me. Just last week, I went to Auto Zone to get a new fuse. While standing in the electrical area, a fellow came up beside me and was looking at turn signal flashers. I just happened to glance over at him and the tattoo on his left arm on his bicep was that of the AB. I felt a bead of sweat come out on my forehead. It was time to leave.

It was an “AB” inside of a triangle. They have several over their body, but this one is the most common. I think all of us should be aware of these markings of the different terrorist groups. I refer to them as a warning sign, like a rattlesnake will rattle his tale before striking.

Homeland Security have these groups on their list of “Domestic Terrorists.” Most of us have no idea what they are capable of doing. Blacks, mid-Easterners, Jewish to name a few are hated by these groups, but that doesn’t mean whites are safe. These people are so misdirected and cannot be fixed. They are just as dangerous alone as they are when with their “friends.”

Last edited:
There's always an undercurrent or people in any society, who feel "put upon" or left out of the mainstream of life. Sometimes their own fault (lack of effort, criminal behavior) and just as many times, the circumstances of the times. Farm jobs declining, industry closing (or moving away), etc..

Then a "leader" comes along. Someone who feeds their needs, legitimizes their complaints. Speaks the language of hate that they want to hear. Hitler fed that need and since then, almost anytime racism or civil war raises it's ugly head, there is an individual fanning the flames. Telling them that "these people" or "that group" are at the bottom of their problems. Eliminate them and the problem is solved.

That mind-set, however distorted has never left us and is alive and well today. It appears to be happening in this country and the UK as well. Probably many others but something that was never expected in these two countries. A good part of our population thinks there's nothing to fear and I hope that they're right, but somehow fear that they're not.

Agreed, but we shouldn’t walk around being afraid, just cautious. Like everyone knows and keeps in mind, “Always, always be aware of your surroundings and those around us, even if we are very familiar with where we are.” Watch for signs, like anyone acting suspicious. Never let your guard down.

I’m 6’2” and my weight is now an even 200. always carry my short barrel 9mm. I have had some martial arts training. But, quite honestly, these people, even one on one, scare the hell out of me. Just last week, I went to Auto Zone to get a new fuse. While standing in the electrical area, a fellow came up beside me and was looking at turn signal flashers. I just happened to glance over at him and the tattoo on his left arm at his bicep was that of the AB. I felt a bead of sweat come out on my forehead. It was time to leave.

It was an “AB” inside of a triangle. They have several over their body, but this one is the most common. I think all of us should be aware if these markings of the different terrorist groups. I refer to them as a warning sign, like a rattlesnake with rattle his tale before striking.

Homeland Security have these groups on their list of “Domestic Terrorists.” Most of us have no idea what they are capable of doing. Blacks, mid-Easterners, Jewish to name a few are hated by these groups, but that doesn’t mean whites are safe. These people are so misdirected and cannot be fixed. They are just as dangerous alone as they are when with their “friends.”
For those of us who don't know, what does AB mean?

I’m like, “So what?” We all knew it was coming, just not when. Now that it has happened, it gives us all something to chat (post) about. But, just wait. There will be another shooting along most any time now.
Sorry, I made these posters a couple decades ago.....you guys sorta resurrect 'em somewhere 'neath this skull

theres-surprise-the-mall-hurry-demotivational-posters-1449627074.jpg

If none of these groups were a threat, we wouldn't have other groups, such as the FBI and the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) monitoring their movements and actions.
Sir, reading yer posts has been quite an education.
Never knew there was the SPLC
It'd be sorta cool if they were more like the SPCA, have a place to put 'em......or put 'em down

Last edited:
Agreed, but we shouldn’t walk around being afraid, just cautious. Like everyone knows and keeps in mind, “Always, always be aware of your surroundings and those around us, even if we are very familiar with where we are.” Watch for signs, like anyone acting suspicious. Never let your guard down.
On the contrary, I walk around with little fear or concern. Have traveled from Florida to Maine without incident and never armed. I own a couple of handguns, have for years, but never once in my life have I felt the need to have them close at hand for defense in my home, the vacation, cabin, or on the street.

I would hazard a guess that the huge majority of folks in this country have never felt the need to be weaponized in their daily travels. Also haven't been accosted or threatened. If you've worked in law enforcement, through necessity, you've encountered bad situations and had a need for a high level of awareness. I can understand that. The rest of us, excepting the folks who read "The Armed Citizen" column in the NRA's monthly Rifleman magazine seem to be OK. The "Armed Citizen" readers, almost always have close call on a weekly basis, if you listen to stories of their everyday lives.

I believe the "ideals" of Nazism are much more wide spread than some think. Yes, the Germans did reach a point when the Nazis' intimidation train could not be stopped, and overtook the German Nation. But Aryan Supremacy and Antisemitism were already wide spread German concepts. It is the same White Supremacy, Antisemitism, and homophobic ideation professed by a sizable chunk of the population in the Western Democracies. Those ideologies show up in escalating hate crimes and in the voting booth.

BRAIN SCHOCK

Brain Shock is an event or events that occur of which you had not experienced before, nor any knowledge that such events could occur.

In the 6th grade, PA announced ‘Go to auditorium,’ the teachers marched the entire junior high student body to auditorium: A two hour documentary of Nazi concentration camps was viewed.
This documentary should not have been viewed by 6th and 7th graders without explanation and a warning. Two hours of wretched survivors, bulldozers pushing bodies in mass graves: Terrible events that I had no knowledge of and certainly oblivious that such evil existed.
It was a trauma inducing experience. My limited cognitive ability cried out for explanation. I has some limited knowledge of WW II, had no knowledge of killing fields.

The principal dismissed school. I could not locate my walking home buddies, walked home alone-my mind whirling: What had I just seen? Why, Who, my brain refused to process information, it had no touchstone, no categories to sift through this new, terrifying information. \

“People don’t do that!”
“Never heard of anything like this”
“What is this thing?”

That was my second encounter of BRAINSHOCK.
It was never discussed with peers, it became a secret thing (Explain That!)
The point is, I was stupefied, in desperate need of information of the how and why the holocaust occurred.

What if I had encountered a person with Neo-Nazi concepts, especially an adult, what if he offered an explanation that satisfied some of my desperate need for information?
Is this how the core of the Neo-Nazis leaders originated. Boys searching for explanation,
coming under the influence of a person eaten up with hate?

The Hate Groups troops are stupid; the leaders are shrewd, calculating and hidden.
They are not dumb people; hate can satisfy needs that we know nothing about.
It is not difficult to get build a group from the ‘stupid, the boneheads. (As pointed out on this thread, people are always seeking purpose in their limited lives.)’

Don’t underestimate these hate groups. Don’t be concerned about the troops, worry about the leaders.

Do not tell me this explanation is flimsy, I know that. It is one of my many explanations to myself, it is not yours!,
You have to find your own, if it answers some of your questions that is all that is necessary.

Last edited:
6th & 7th graders are old enough. Imagine knowing about it your entire life, starting from infancy. When most of us here were born, It Just Happened. We were born to know, to carry this, to say Never Again.

Back