Not that anyone is asking

I can't believe Tara reported you.
My heart bleeds for you Frank, and for young Paxton.

She is such a 🤬
I was stunned, too. But I try to keep in mind the caseworker lied to Tara about me and lied to me about Tara. I don't know if she just got a kick out of the drama, or what her malfunction was, but she was hands down the world's worst CPS caseworker.

After I sent a formal complaint to the CPS director, that caseworker was investigated and fired. The investigation uncovered some serious crap on her, too, like she was doing drugs with drug addicted moms, and lying on their monthly reports in exchange for drugs. Her supervisor got fired, too.

Unfortunately, that doesn't un-do the harm she did to Paxton (and probly hundreds of kids in the same boat). And Tara still believes a lot of the lies she was told, but that might be by choice because she hates it that Paxton loves me. That's the real problem. She tried to make him love her. That's an impossible thing, of course. And Tara just doesn't know how to mother. She's too selfish, too self-absorbed, extremely vindictive, and she's still an addict....definitely a 🤬

I was stunned, too. But I try to keep in mind the caseworker lied to Tara about me and lied to me about Tara. I don't know if she just got a kick out of the drama, or what her malfunction was, but she was hands down the world's worst CPS caseworker.

After I sent a formal complaint to the CPS director, that caseworker was investigated and fired. The investigation uncovered some serious crap on her, too, like she was doing drugs with drug addicted moms, and lying on their monthly reports in exchange for drugs. Her supervisor got fired, too.

Unfortunately, that doesn't un-do the harm she did to Paxton (and probly hundreds of kids in the same boat). And Tara still believes a lot of the lies she was told, but that might be by choice because she hates it that Paxton loves me. That's the real problem. She tried to make him love her. That's an impossible thing, of course. And Tara just doesn't know how to mother. She's too selfish, too self-absorbed, extremely vindictive, and she's still an addict....definitely a 🤬
I am so glad you reported her and that she got fired.
God only knows how many children and families she has hurt, as for Tara, you are 100% correct she is too selfish to be a mother.

@Murrmurr .. Imagine how many lives and cases that caseworker messed up. It's good that she was finally caught, but it burns my a** knowing she got away with what she did :devilish:

@Murrmurr .. Imagine how many lives and cases that caseworker messed up. It's good that she was finally caught, but it burns my a** knowing she got away with what she did :devilish:
Jackie thinks there's grounds for a lawsuit because the caseworker failed to request mental health services for Paxton, which is actually harmful; possibly long-term harm. And she also failed to sign and submit Tara's applications for 3 different rental homes. Either she just didn't want to deal with the paperwork or she'd get so stoned or whatever she'd forget about it.

Yeah, you can literally multiply Pax's case by the total number of children in the 25 cases his worker was assigned to at any given time. Some of the moms had over 4 kids.

Yeah, I messed up - the kids will spend the night on either the 7th or 8th of October, not September. So, a whole month away. Still great news. Jackie's taking Paxton's parents to Sacramento's massive annual rock concert called Aftershock. I just hope plans don't change.

My grand-nephew's Little League team took the Regional Championship!

And because I filled in for one of the coaches for a few major tournaments, I got to be there.
I'm the one in the goofy white hat. (the hat serves 2 crucial purposes: it's our good luck charm and my sunscreen)

b-ball champs.jpg

Me and the G-neph...

b-ball elite.jpg

Post-game celebration..."Awesome! What are you guys having?"
b-ball championship celebration '22.jpg

Paxton's mom said he can't spend the night here, as planned for the 8th/9th.

Because he was a "bad boy". 😡

Freaking witch has no idea what she's doing to him. No idea.

No matter what, no matter who gets mad or doesn't like it, I'm going over to Jackie's next time Paxton's there. Jackie said she'll let me know when that is. And I'm gonna take him outside and talk to him, or even better take him for a little ride, go get lunch for everyone. What's his mom gonna do? Call police? "Come quick! My son's 'Uncle' took him to get us a pizza!!"

She’s such a wacko *itch, she might. As long as no one says anything, taking him for a special would be great. Just make it spur of the moment so no spills the beans.
If I show up at Jackie's, she's afraid Tara will stop taking the kids to see her and dropping them off for her to babysit. But she can just say she had no idea I was going to show up. It's unusual and it's out of my way, so Tara would believe her. And there's several reasons why I'd show up there. eg, her house is next to my parents house and they lived there til they died. I could make up a story around that.

I totally get it. I do believe that Tara would cut Jackie off from her grandkids if she thought Jackie was helping me see Paxton, but his mental health is extremely important. I'll come up with something to make Jackie look innocent of "betraying" her daughter. That won't be hard.

Sounds to me like she is enjoying being in the "power position" with Jackie and you. She knows she controls you two with her children. Dangerous!
Narcissists with inferiority complex use the most mind-boggling, irrational, inhumane weapons against people they feel inferior to. And it's always emotionally-fueled but it's only about how they feel. They're incapable of being loving, selfless, emotionally present mothers. At least not without help or even professional counseling. Tara doesn't just want to be seen as a good mom, she wants to be seen as a super-mom. And that invariably makes her a bad mom, in reality.

She's oblivious to the fact that she's effing-up her kids. She's blind to it 100%. And when Zoey gets pregnant at 13 or Pax goes to prison at 20, it will be our fault. She'll blame everyone who ever came into contact with those kids for longer than a day.

And, hey, if they're not controlling and manipulating everybody..they're not happy.
Boy, that's the truth. And Tara's pretty good - she manipulated CPS into returning her poor kids to an abusive, neglectful, drunken, chaotic home. Twice. She also convinced her caseworker that I didn't like her (Tara), that I judged her wrongly, that I was a chronic liar with a personal vendetta, and, like everyone else, I was victimizing her. Oh man, they love playing that victim card.

I've dated that kind of woman. They're absolutely exhausting. They literally ruin people.

Boy, that's the truth. And Tara's pretty good - she manipulated CPS into returning her poor kids to an abusive, neglectful, drunken, chaotic home. Twice. She also convinced her caseworker that I didn't like her (Tara), that I judged her wrongly, that I was a chronic liar with a personal vendetta, and, like everyone else, I was victimizing her. Oh man, they love playing that victim card.

I've dated that kind of woman. They're absolutely exhausting. They literally ruin people.
@Murrmurr

As professionals, one would think caseworkers would be more savvy to the manipulations of some
mothers/parents.

Last edited:
@Murrmurr

As professionals, one would think caseworkers would be more savvy to the manipulations of some
mothers/parents.
I've lost all confidence in that whole system. I think maybe CPS hurts more kids than it protects. It doesn't practice oversight, that's for sure. I estimate 1 in 300 people employed with CPS is an actual professional with a relevant degree, and that's probably a generous estimate.

Also, they have a high turnover rate so it's common to get a caseworker with very little experience.

Back