The Police Knee On The Neck Is Allowed!!

Aneeda, I have never seen so much scrambled thinking in one note. So go ahead and defend police brutality, There are none so blind as those who will not see.
I have not defended police brutality. I didn’t mention police bruitity. I asked you to stop comparing what happen here to conditions in Nazi Germany. I gave you my reasons why I was insulted, and you claimed I was trying to take a mortal superiority attitude to whatever.

My step father was at the camps in Germany with Patton. As far as I know, the looters have not found any camps with ovens filled with dead bodies. But perhaps your movies did not show the camps. Idk.

As far as scrambled thinking, hmm, maybe, after all I am not a professional writer. But in one note? I’m pretty sure if you read other things I post you might find more examples of what you consider to be scrambled thinking. After all, you like passing judgements.

How do we know we can trust any video? You make my point. Thanks.

Movies when you can hear the real story-whatever. Still insulted, there is no comparison. I didn’t claim any mortal superiority, I explained why I was insulted. Not my fault if you can not tell the difference. And now you’ve explained that you are jewish and lost family members, yet you platter on. Whatever.

Not about money. You can apologize after the family files the wrongful death lawsuit and gets the bucks. Perhaps you should google and learn about these suits. Educate yourself. Not about money, those protestors you love so much have stolen lots of things. Gained a lot of TV’s and alcohol. Sit back, have a beer, toast the dead guy.

I have not heard you mention the 7 dead in KY. Does one death equal those 7? Do the injuries sustained by the injured police, thanklessly protecting the cities, equal one dead man? Do the cities destroyed, business burned, multiple lives destroyed, children traumatized equal one dead man?

Apparently to you it does.

Some additional thoughts on this, even though your note is so absurd that it doesn't really deserve an answer. But I can't let so much nonsense go unanswered!

1. How do we know we can trust any video? Well, how can we trust any picture, any statement, anything that's written in the books you have encountered during your vast education? How do we know anything, for that matter, if we have not actually seen it with our own eyes?

Of course a video can be doctored. But it would be pretty hard to fake a video taken close up of a man being murdered, with witnesses describing that they saw and heard exactly what is on the video. Technology can do a lot, but it can't do that.

2. "Movies when you can hear the real story. Still insulted." I don't even know what that means. I was referencing a movie. So, what exactly are you saying? That the movies were wrong, and no Nazi storm trooper ever claimed that he was just following orders? I made that up?

3. "And now you’ve explained that you are jewish and lost family members, yet you platter on. Whatever." Huh???? (I platter on? What is plattering?) And just FYI, Aneeda, I have been an active participant on this forum for a long time now. This is the first time I have ever mentioned my ancestry, and it was in answer your throwing in the red herring about having Jewish and Catholic relatives, which makes your judgement superior to mine.

4. Throwing in arguments about protesters being after money is so absurd that it's hard to answer with a straight face. Seeing all those furious, anguished people on the news means nothing to you? They are only after money? What does money even have to do with this? Another red herring.

5. As was this business about 7 mysteriously dead in KY. And why is it relevant at all whether you live in KY or not?

You are floundering, sweetie, trying to make some kind of point, but you really don't know how to present a logical case, except by huffing and puffing and being "offended," and tossing around a bunch of irrelevant nonsense.

I think you misheard. But it's a red herring regardless. Start a new thread after researching if you're interested in something you think you heard on CNN.

You would be a much more valuable member in an online community if you'd brush up on logic/rhetoric and net etiquette.
Apparently, they had switched to talking about the shooting of Ms. Taylor in Louisville where 7 people were shot. I apologize. I watched all night and must not have noticed when they switch time and places. Or feel asleep and woke up in a different talking point.

But, not interested in being a “valuable member” anywhere. I lack self confidence, an ego, and a desire to please others. I am outside the box. And, according to your judgement, I lack net etiquette-which those who would like can add to my list of faults. Sigh, I have so many.

However, if I ask JC for forgiveness for this most grievous fault; will he know what I am talking about?

Just curious.

Some additional thoughts on this, even though your note is so absurd that it doesn't really deserve an answer. But I can't let so much nonsense go unanswered!

1. How do we know we can trust any video? Well, how can we trust any picture, any statement, anything that's written in the books you have encountered during your vast education? How do we know anything, for that matter, if we have not actually seen it with our own eyes?

Of course a video can be doctored. But it would be pretty hard to fake a video taken close up of a man being murdered, with witnesses describing that they saw and heard exactly what is on the video. Technology can do a lot, but it can't do that.

2. "Movies when you can hear the real story. Still insulted." I don't even know what that means. I was referencing a movie. So, what exactly are you saying? That the movies were wrong, and no Nazi storm trooper ever claimed that he was just following orders? I made that up?

3. "And now you’ve explained that you are jewish and lost family members, yet you platter on. Whatever." Huh???? (I platter on? What is plattering?) And just FYI, Aneeda, I have been an active participant on this forum for a long time now. This is the first time I have ever mentioned my ancestry, and it was in answer your throwing in the red herring about having Jewish and Catholic relatives, which makes your judgement superior to mine.

4. Throwing in arguments about protesters being after money is so absurd that it's hard to answer with a straight face. Seeing all those furious, anguished people on the news means nothing to you? They are only after money? What does money even have to do with this? Another red herring.

5. As was this business about 7 mysteriously dead in KY. And why is it relevant at all whether you live in KY or not?

You are floundering, sweetie, trying to make some kind of point, but you really don't know how to present a logical case, except by huffing and puffing and being "offended," and tossing around a bunch of irrelevant nonsense.
Whatever

The officer had his knee on the victim for 8-9 minutes per the video and it is said for 2 1/2 minutes after the victim showed no signs of responding. Notice also the office has his hand in his pocket I guess to be as arrogant as possible. Most police depts. do not permit this because it is very difficult for humans to breathe with pressure applied to the back and neck area. Most procedure require the arrested person be turned on their sides and or put in to a sitting position after handcuffs are applied. It is sad how riots now are the response to this incident instead of intelligent interactions by people in power and civilian leaders. I guarantee you anarchists and white supremacists are behind the activities to make minorities look like wild, lawless crazies to the viewers. I am not some dismissing black idiots out to destroy for the fun of it but what happened to enforcing the curfews last night? Over the last Memorial Day weekend 46 people were shot 10 of which were killed in Chicago so tohsevwere ostly gan related and some of those types are rioting now.

911, I agree that looters and rioters must be stopped; otherwise we have chaos. But I have to wonder, what is your opinion about the Boston Tea Party? In spite of its name, it was no tea party. It was a riot. When people are driven to intolerable extremes, this is what happens.
Well, let me search my memory banks. I’m not sure with what the BTP has to do with this discussion. Wasn’t the Colonists upset about having to pay tax on their tea that came from China?

I kind of remember reading about them boarding the ship and throwing tea overboard. Was there a riot? I can’t remember.

I have not defended police brutality. I didn’t mention police bruitity. I asked you to stop comparing what happen here to conditions in Nazi Germany. I gave you my reasons why I was insulted, and you claimed I was trying to take a mortal superiority attitude to whatever.

My step father was at the camps in Germany with Patton. As far as I know, the looters have not found any camps with ovens filled with dead bodies. But perhaps your movies did not show the camps. Idk.

As far as scrambled thinking, hmm, maybe, after all I am not a professional writer. But in one note? I’m pretty sure if you read other things I post you might find more examples of what you consider to be scrambled thinking. After all, you like passing judgements.
From all that I have read from you thus far, you've sure done a good job building one heck of a case in favour of, simply by going to the defence of the police, while repeatedly admonishing those who are sickened by the happening.

The officer had his knee on the victim for 8-9 minutes per the video and it is said for 2 1/2 minutes after the victim showed no signs of responding. Notice also the office has his hand in his pocket I guess to be as arrogant as possible. Most police depts. do not permit this because it is very difficult for humans to breathe with pressure applied to the back and neck area. Most procedure require the arrested person be turned on their sides and or put in to a sitting position after handcuffs are applied. It is sad how riots now are the response to this incident instead of intelligent interactions by people in power and civilian leaders. I guarantee you anarchists and white supremacists are behind the activities to make minorities look like wild, lawless crazies to the viewers. I am not some dismissing black idiots out to destroy for the fun of it but what happened to enforcing the curfews last night? Over the last Memorial Day weekend 46 people were shot 10 of which were killed in Chicago so tohsevwere ostly gan related and some of those types are rioting now.
You have done the same thing as I did. The officer’s hand is not in his pocket. He has a black glove on, so that when he rests his hand on his pants, it looks like his hand is in his pocket. If you watch the full video, you will see him move his hand off of his lap.

@911 Someone liked my question about state of consciousness included in police training with a laugh emoticon, but I didn't mean it as sarcasm. You've given a lot of helpful information re your law enforcement experience and that's why I asked. It may be that something like that isn't standard in training ...or training may not be standard across agencies and locales. That's why I wanted your input. My thinking is that law enforcement training should include at least basic physiological evaluation.

Last edited:
The comments from some people who don't want to believe the officer killed the suspect remind me of a line from a movie: "Collateral."
Tom Cruise played a professional hit man who forced a cab driver (Jamie Fox) to drive him around while he killed people.
In the first killing, Cruise shoots a guy & his body falls out of a 6th floor window.
Fox is shocked & says, "You killed him."
Cruise says, "I didn't kill him. The bullets & the fall killed him."

@911 Someone liked my question about state of consciousness included in police training with a laugh emoticon, but I didn't mean it as sarcasm. You've given a lot of helpful information re your law enforcement experience and that's what I asked. It may be that something like that isn't standard in training ...or training may not be standard across agencies and locals. That's why I wanted your input. My thinking is that law enforcement training should include at least basic physiological evaluation.
That was me, Annie! :)

As much as it may not have been extruded to suggest sarcasm, I seen so much real truth in it, so I loved it! :love:

The comments from some people who don't want to believe the officer killed the suspect remind me of a line from a movie: "Collateral."
Tom Cruise played a professional hit man who forced a cab driver (Jamie Fox) to drive him around while he killed people.
In the first killing, Cruise shoots a guy & his body falls out of a 6th floor window.
Bang on, Win!

In the case of George Floyd, a blood clot killed him. No fault of anyone.

Question for @911 Does police training include evaluation of state of consciousness?
Yes and no. In the classroom, we talk about awareness. Being aware of our surroundings, people, vehicles and things of importance. Never focus on just one thing or person.

It’s not so much of an evaluation as it is learning to be alert and making mental notes of what you saw and didn’t see.

There is an exercise we do where a sexy young girl and guy will be sitting in the classroom with a trench coat on. After the Instructor has been talking to the class for about 5 minutes, the girl and guy will stand up, (there is no forewarning), remove their coats and start yelling at one another as they walk out the classroom door. After they have gone, the Instructor will tell the Cadets to take a sheet of paper and answer the following questions. What color was the girl’s hair? What color was the man’s pants? What were they yelling about? And so on. There are 10 questions. The average score is 4 right out of 10.

I really liked this movie.

I think Baden’s autopsy results and opinions are going to be paramount for both the Prosecution and the defense. I was shocked (and it takes a lot to shock me) to read that the Coroner is listing coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease as contributing factors. I was like “What?”

My brother in law has hypertensive heart disease and his heart doctor had to shave part of his heart due to a thickening wall, which I never heard of before.

Last edited:
Could all this bring the country to a lockdown by the government or race war?

Not on a national scale due to incredibly different demographics in different parts of the country. There are some areas with little diversity, and there are some areas where black and white get along fine these days. I wouldn't, however, want to be in an inner city for the next few weeks.

I don‘t think the looters need any help looking wild and crazy. Not all the people rioting are minorities. And I actually don't know what demographics in this region are. Just because you are a color, other than white, that does not mean you are a minority where you live.

In general, the USA is becoming brown, and eventually people with white skin will be the general minority. But just because you have white skin, that doesn’t mean you are racially white. The color of ones skin should not and does not matter.

The only thing that matters is a man died while in the custody of the police.

I think Baden’s autopsy results and opinions are going to be paramount for both the Prosecution and the defense. I was shocked (and it takes a lot to shock me) to read that the Coroner is listing coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. I was like “What?”

Me too. It's easy to see stroke or heart damage in a post-mortem. Those pre-existing conditions would've had to result in a physiological event for death to occur. What we're being told about that first autopsy is vague to the point of seemingly deliberate obfuscation.

I think Baden’s autopsy results and opinions are going to be paramount for both the Prosecution and the defense. I was shocked (and it takes a lot to shock me) to read that the Coroner is listing coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. I was like “What?”

My brother in law has hypertensive heart disease and his heart doctor had to shave part of his heart due to a thickening wall, which I never heard of before.

And people wonder why riots erupt.

A few extra spare hangman's nooses should be ready and waiting for those looking to fabricate and twist the case in favour of police injustice.

I am really angered by what those police officers did and want to see them behind bars. I also think that all of the superiors who didn't take action against previous bad behavior should be fired for not performing their duty. Among other things, an entire profession (law enforcement) has been seriously tarnished.

The riots are very unsettling to me and I have a mix of emotions that I have not sorted out yet. It is saddening, but understandable, that people feel that they have no recourse but to take to the streets. I also think that it is completely wrong for property to be destroyed.

Riots against oppression are nothing new in this country and it bothers me that some are trying to present rioting as a minority issue. If they paid any attention to history, they would remember all of the riots associated with the abuse of labor and the Vietnam War.

I have no answer as to why this country has made such little progress in creating an equitable society since the civil war. Shame on us.

Back