Trying again... I hate to think that I went down without a fight...

I DONT BELIEVE YOU 🐉
Oh, please my Dragon Lady,
Please, believe me.
Why would I lie to you? (other than to save my petty life of course but that's from another story...)
I... I who have nothing...
I... I who have no one...
Must watch you...
Go dancing by.... (Tom Jones stay out of this you maniac!)

The Paramedic is down!
The Paramedic is down!
Eagle Nest, we need urgent air-support now...
Sorry......I heard a box of donuts calling me from the kitchen and I hard to go rescue it.
It didn't want to be locked up in that cold dark refrigerator.
The box survived....but the remaining occupants met a horrific end.....consumed alive in the carnage.......there was raspberry jelly everywhere.......it was a terrible scene.........it'll be a closed box service at the trash bin, for sure.

Sorry......I heard a box of donuts calling me from the kitchen and I hard to go rescue it.
The box survived....but the remaining occupants met a horrific end.....consumed alive in the carnage.......there was raspberry jelly everywhere.......it was a terrible scene.........it'll be a closed box service at the trash bin, for sure.
Poor donuts.... :cry:

Oooh, how exciting. Getting warm in here 😁 I do so love carnage, makes me feel misty

Back