Trying again... I hate to think that I went down without a fight...

Sure didn't mean it to be a 'swipe'

This is getting tiring

Got work to do
Stuff worth getting tired about

Later......much......much....later
I don’t visit here all that often ,when I do I read more than posting I’ve never seen you post anything that I’d consider mildly offensive @Gary O' keep up the laughs heavens knows we need them

I think I would find it very daunting after spilling my guts on a new forum to read all the doubts posted here. I understand people have opinions, and a right to them, but my concern is the damage such voiced concerns can cause a person already in crisis. I have been that vulnerable. Words have power.

Sorry, bud, yer on yer own in this scene
A few months back, Shali announced she put me on ignore

I can't remember why
I mean I am rather adorable
View attachment 176266

Anyway, it wouldn't be fair to anyone for me to join in

So, go ahead and enjoy the friendly fray with the mermaid

Now, if there's something you need me to kill

......jus' let me know

View attachment 176265

I know I'm new here and I wouldn't know everything that went on in the past but I hate to see two of my favorite friends be non-friends with each other.

I also know that it's none of my business but is there a chance Shalimar and you... kiss and make up?

I also know that it's none of my business but is there a chance Shalimar and you... kiss and make up?

New chums rush in where the ice is too thin and wind up taking a cold shower
Yeah, let's jus' leave it all be

I gotta take a bit of a break
Self assess

I'm not fond of extra baggage
Geezer baggage is rather heavy
I travel light

A chopping maul is the right weight 'bout now

Think I'll head up to the cabin and release some pent up energy

woodsman 2.jpg

Y'all keep a fire

Last edited:
View attachment 176271 @CAKCy Big WELCOME to SF. So very sorry for what you're having to go through and deal with. Life just doesn't deal very fair hands sometimes. Won't tell you what you should or shouldn't do.......just another chapter that you've already heard. Make yourself at home.....get comfy.....i'm sure you'll ENJOY it here. Lots of sharing, learning, support, and fun with caring people. Do whatever you need to do to find a happy place for yourself.......SF in definitely a great place to start.

A big THANK YOU for your welcome!
No... life doesn't deal fair hands but I have to admit that my hand, though not the best, is/was still far from being the worst either. I appreciate your not having an off-the-shelf prescription for me on how to cope with my condition. I will try my best to fit in with the rest of the community here. As you can see, I've already enjoyed some good moments with some members of the forum. (Thank you @Shalimar, @Jeff_RN/Paramedic, @Pepper for the epic battle). Hopefully, the majority (if not all) of the people here will accept me as a member of your community.

Anyone get the feeling this new member might not be real :unsure:
We will see how long “he “ lasts after all the welcomes have faded

I'm not sure what gave you the impression that I'm not real. I am very interested to know the "signs" you saw that made you get this feeling. I am also interested to know what/how I should act differently to convince you that I am real.

In any case, I want you to know that I feel no resentment for your doubting my... realness...

Internet trolls are a real thing. They pop up on forums like this one from time to time. The members have learnt to be cautious. Once bitten, twice shy, as the saying goes.

Best way to dispel suspicion is to stick around and not behave like a troll.

When I was new to this forum some members thought I was anti American. I'm not, but to some people I came across as unnecessarily critical. I haven't changed. I still say what I think but I choose my words carefully.

Internet trolls are a real thing. They pop up on forums like this one from time to time. The members have learnt to be cautious. Once bitten, twice shy, as the saying goes.

Best way to dispel suspicion is to stick around and not behave like a troll.

When I was new to this forum some members thought I was anti American. I'm not, but to some people I came across as unnecessarily critical. I haven't changed. I still say what I think but I choose my words carefully.
I understand the caution. I don't understand what's the meaning of "behaving like a troll". I am who I am and I can't change that to accommodate anybody's taste.

If anybody's criticism of the US makes them an anti-American so be it. My wife (now separated) is from the US and she criticized actions of the US much more than I did.

Well, it's after midnight here and I just get back from date night with my lovely & beautiful wife only to discover I've partied way too late & I'm ready to hit the rack...... Good night everyone.

I’ve got no idea what time it would be in Cyprus ..? just curious cause I’m another Aussie.

I play games on another site and my game playing mates say good nite after a few games …..and I usually say WHAT it’s only mid morning and you are going to bed :ROFLMAO:

Back