What are you doing today 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hollydolly. I move the keyboard close to the ipad and then go into settings/Bluetooth and look for the keyboard. Sometimes my ipad gets confused so I ‘forget’ the keyboard that is loaded. Then I turn off the keyboard itself and turn it back on and have the ipad look for it in the Bluetooth settings like it is a new keyboard. So far this method has worked for me. Good luck! I hope it works for you.

@hollydolly. I move the keyboard close to the ipad and then go into settings/Bluetooth and look for the keyboard. Sometimes my ipad gets confused so I ‘forget’ the keyboard that is loaded. Then I turn off the keyboard itself and turn it back on and have the ipad look for it in the Bluetooth settings like it is a new keyboard. So far this method has worked for me. Good luck! I hope it works for you.
Thanks Sadie.... I have a Mac desktop.... so the keyboard is on my desk.. I did go into Apple settings and find the keyboard and it said everything was working as it should... so I'm stumped :unsure:

The kids got here to drop off grandson. My son came in dressed up, slacks, vest, bowtie, white button down with a cigar in the vest pocket. I did not know this was a costume event. He was dressed as a 1940's mob guy. I went out to the car to see the DIL.

The son said she was dressed as a harlot, LOL. She stepped out of the car in the most beautiful black dress, covered in sequins, with like a 6 inch fringe at the bottom. She completed the look with black heels and a wig with waves like a 40's hairstyle. She also had a feathered head piece to add when they got there. Sounds like it is going to be a very fun night.

Grandson picked pizza for dinner, I should have known. DIL is not a pizza fan so they don't have it often.

When my wife goes shopping, she always drags me along and expects me to wait patiently while she tries on ten new dresses. Usually she doesn't buy even one. Today it was not different. We walked around the outdoor mall "Shops at Dos Lagos" near Corona for a few hours. At least I could spend part of the time feeding ducks; and a friendly gal invited me to light a fire in the fire place, but I thought it was for ambiance and decoration only. The Shops at Dos Lagos – Your Shopping, Dining, & Entertainment Oasis. (shopdoslagos.com)
........................................DSC01144.JPGDSC01131.JPGDSC01135.JPGDSC01142.JPGDSC01145.JPG

Last edited:
Update on hubby's eye,, he had scar tissue removed from his left eye.
Was able to drive home,, I could see his driving had improved .
We have to put drops in his eye for 10 days.
He's happy with the results.

Doctor told us that hubby has the beginnings of Parkinson disease.
oh sliverfox... that's not good news, I'm sorry to hear that...:( but hopefully it will be a very slow progression

Canceled my Dr, Appt today, reschedule to next Friday. Feel bad today. I coughed so much yesterday I pulled a muscle in my abdomen....hurt most of the day. Ordered groceries online for early delivery tomorrow. Grandson and his girlfriend coming tomorrow evening for supper. Will make baked chicken enchiladas and salad.

chopped /sawed down a youngish sampling that had sprung up mysteriously along side my mighty Boab tree which stand as a sentinel outside my front porch - now my swinging space for friends with their campervans etc - in fact the forest needs some serious pruning but for that we have to get the big boys in and charge like a wounded bull!!

Sad news @horseless carriage - my condolences to you and Mrs HC.
Thank you Trish, it's always a comfort when others send condolences.
Today I'm photographing at our local village festival. Barefest - sounds like a nudist event to me :eek::ROFLMAO:
Did you know that there actually is a Nudefest? It's held in Dorset, the county that I live in, why do you think that I moved here?

We are off to a festival today. The Southwick Revival, the spirit of D-Day. Will we be in period dress? Is the Pope a catholic?

Canceled my Dr, Appt today, reschedule to next Friday. Feel bad today. I coughed so much yesterday I pulled a muscle in my abdomen....hurt most of the day. Ordered groceries online for early delivery tomorrow. Grandson and his girlfriend coming tomorrow evening for supper. Will make baked chicken enchiladas and salad.
Sending virtual chicken soup your way, @RadishRose …. Feel better soon!

I hope you feel better soon. I am just getting over the cold I had and then this smoke in the air prolonged it. Hope you don't have the same thing.

im washing the dogs two beds , Ive vacumed the rooms , im watching the Lightening Map ,and I shall be going a walk if the Storm stays away .
And Ive a Parcel coming today ,which I dont have to stay in for because it will be left in the Porch, this is a Courier that as common sense .
Have a good day .

This was from yesterday and I thought I posted it. I think I fell asleep at the computer and the screen timed out so I didn't notice. :LOL:
~I did a little dancing while doing kitchen stuff, then later with my son while he was sitting in his chair. He just shook his head and laughed.
~Caught up with some threads here.
~Updated my emergency/medication cards for our wallets. I have neon green paper with sticky backing and that came in handy.
~I sent my son a short list of items I wanted from Costco. When he got home, I put away them away

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back