Who is the classiest woman, ever?

For classy style: Audrey Hepburn. For style and at least the impression of class as a virtue: Jacqueline Kennedy, Laura Bush, Duchess of Cambridge. And the ultimate prize goes to Queen Elizabeth II. Regardless of riches, I can't imagine being born into the biggest flippin' fishbowl in the world and pulling it off with class as she does. I imagine she's had days through her many years that she wished she could chuck it all to have the freedom of choice of an average person.

Attachments

• Queen.JPG
    Queen.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
The OP asked us: Who is the classiest woman, ever? I must ask if that includes Neanderthal women and even earlier hominids or is it limited to Homo Sapiens Sapiens? If so, that means females born after the range of 0.8 to 0.3 million years ago. I personally have only known an infinitesimally small sample of this vast sisterhood so for me to make a nomination as to who among them constitutes the classiest, is a meaningless exercise.

Now if you ask me who was/is the classiest female Hollywood movie star from 1900 to current date I might have some hope of providing a meaningful suggestion. But then again, as others have suggested what exactly constitutes class? I know I'm a party pooper.😏

Actually I do know the answer to this: 1. my Mother 2. my Maternal Grandmother 3. Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler

Is it possible to get a bit of clarification on what posts are considered negatively politically driven?

No sarcasm meant in the least.
I don’t quite understand.
I think you understand Keesha. If someone chooses to post a First Lady in this thread, it's fine. Making nasty comments about the person or her husband brings politics into a thread that is meant to be fun and lighthearted. You know yourself, from the replies to those who were offended by those posts, that it just derailed the thread and caused conflict. Enough said here, I don't want to hijack this thread any further explaining a simple established rule regarding politics. Contact me privately if you have any more questions.

SNIP! And the ultimate prize goes to Queen Elizabeth II. Regardless of riches, I can't imagine being born into the biggest flippin' fishbowl in the world and pulling it off with class as she does. I imagine she's had days through her many years that she wished she could chuck it all to have the freedom of choice of an average person.
Yeah, and for all of her life, each and every time she has asked a palace employee to do something for her, or get something for her, she has had to hear, over and over, again: "Hey, who died and made you Queen?"

For classy style: Audrey Hepburn. For style and at least the impression of class as a virtue: Jacqueline Kennedy, Laura Bush, Duchess of Cambridge. And the ultimate prize goes to Queen Elizabeth II. Regardless of riches, I can't imagine being born into the biggest flippin' fishbowl in the world and pulling it off with class as she does. I imagine she's had days through her many years that she wished she could chuck it all to have the freedom of choice of an average person.
I agree, Annie, our Queen simply oozes class, and she always wears gloves, though I'm not sure if Her Majesty has poked anyone in the eye. (see #28) 😆

Big Liz fan here, Liberty. The Liz/Debbie/Eddie business was a real look into the world of adults for a little kid like I was.
I really felt sorry for Debbie, but I've never believed that ''a woman can steal your man''. If a man is stolen it's only because he wants to be stolen. I was very happy when shortly after Liz threw him to the curb for Richard Burton, I hope Debbie had a good laugh about it.

I wonder if anybody can provide a definition of "classy."

It seems to me that women with beauty and an elegant sense of style are being named overwhelmingly in this thread. So, is that what "classy" means? If it means more than that, how about Mother Theresa, Emmeline Pankhurst (early Suffragette), and Florence Nightingale?

There are/have been a number of "classy" and beautiful women...as mentioned in these earlier posts. I find two of today's "celebrities" quite attractive.....Marie Osmond(age 60) and Vanna White(age 62). Both of these ladies seem to have taken real good care of themselves, and look like they are in their 30's.

Back