Do you talk to yourself?

I talk to my cats ALL the time, but it's mostly compliments, "You are soooo cute!" They never return the compliment, though.

I get into very deep, heady, philosophical discussions with my highly-intelligent cats. But then sometimes I get the noncommital "Meow" as a response and I wonder if they're even listening.

But they still keep the mouse population down to a dull roar -- so I'll let them slide for a while yet. :eek:

The day I phone myself from my landline to my mobile phone, that's when I'll start to worry! .............Won't I Ferry? ...........Of course you will, Ferry! :D

I talk to my dog who looks at me and wags her tail and understands several words. Her favorite word is truck, when I say truck she knows we are going to McDonalds for a hamburger. She heads for the truck waiting for me to open the truck door, the words she does not like is, bad dog, she won't leave until I pet her and say good dog. Its funny, but true.

I talk to myself all the time, it's a sort of rehearsal of what I'm going to say to you when I come on here, problem is though, when I get here I've forgotten what I was going to talk about, so, I go away and have another chinwag with myself. I thought that everyone did this......:D

Yes I talk to myself but I don't ever argue even when I call myself for doing something stupid.

I am my worst critic, and I have plenty. When I do or remember having done something stupid I think and sometimes even mutter aloud, "You're such an idiot!" Hey, at least I'm honest. :playful:

yes I do only indoors == and I say yes go get another cat not a kitten but one a year old trained - keep it in for a week then let it out =you will find u will start talking to the cat as well like me -I have 4 of them lol.. and as for the tv get a hearing aid for when u watch tv .. they make great company as u well know - so please consider about a pet '

I talk to my dog who looks at me and wags her tail and understands several words. Her favorite word is truck, when I say truck she knows we are going to McDonalds for a hamburger. She heads for the truck waiting for me to open the truck door, the words she does not like is, bad dog, she won't leave until I pet her and say good dog. Its funny, but true.

Me too. Mien at times reacts to what I'm saying. Hubby,not so much, lol. Of course he is always reading or fiddling. But we talk too so alls well.

Back