Does anyone else feel something is missing when it comes to Covid/Covid Vaccine??

Covid was killing so many so quickly that there wasn't years to test a vaccine. My husband died a year ago, and already the funeral homes were so backed up they didn't have any idea when, or if, there could be a funeral. My husband wanted to be cremated, and even at that, it was over a month before I got his ashes.

We don't even know how many have really died from this. In some places, if a patient went into the hospital with a different illness and then contracted and died from Covid, the death certificate would state that the person died from what they entered the hospital with. The count could be much higher than we realize.

The vaccine rollout has been slow across the world. It seems that the richer countries have received much more of it than the poorer countries, which was expected.

I am in the camp that thereā€™s more to this pandemic than we have been told or are being told. I think for most us, we are skeptical of the amount of information that we have been given.

Many scientists have made comments that the origin of the disease must be located and equally important is for them to figure out how it was transmitted to humans. From all of the information that we have been given so far is that it probably did come from China, yet we have not seen 100% convincing evidence, even though the first case reported was in Wuhan.

If scientists can locate where the disease started and how it was able to infect humans, Virologists in the future will be able to use that information to possibly squelch other viruses before they are able to contract with humans or other hosts.

There was very little flu this season probably because a good bit of it was being classified as covid due to faulty test kits and the incentive/pressure to enter the covid fray.. The CDC was never very adept at counting flu cases accurately and revised its directives to allow influenze to be classified as covid. More regular flu didn't just go away.
I agree 101%. The Flu has been replaced with Covid...jmo.

what is strange to me is the LACK of info about going
to an MD, or your family doc for the vaccine....I suppose it
is about the money tho...it always is.......

They are working on treatments for Covid. Hopefully, something like a single shot in the doctor's office or an Rx for pills that will knock out the virus.

The vaccine is NOT like putting a bandage on your finger in case you get a sore. Think of polio. Is that like a sore? I don't think so. As I write this a friend has his 30-something son in a hospital on a ventilator because he got Covid deep into his lungs. In about a month he would have had his first vaccine shot and probably had enough immunity to shake it off without the need for hospitalization. Sadly, he is among those who missed it by just a few weeks. Thankfully, he is responding well to the treatments and may be off the ventilator in a few days.
Good to know he is responding well to the treatments. That is my main concern.. hospitals having treatments for people that come in with severe cases of Covid. I pray they come up with treatments that knock out the virus.

They had been doing research into this MRNA for over a decade, which is why the vaccine could be developed so quickly. It isn't like they started from scratch.
True, but covid-19 (literally the 19th coronavirus) acted differently from all other coronaviruses. It was killing much quicker, doing far more damage, replicated itself right inside your nose, and made its way deeper into your lungs than other viruses, where it rapidly caused unprecedented accumulations of fluid in them. Plus it lived longer in the air and on surfaces. Doctors were seeing C-19 do lots of new things and that's why they called it the nuevo-virus for a while. So it's true they had a good idea how to approach it, saving at least a few years' study, but that's about all they had.

True, but covid-19 (literally the 19th coronavirus) acted differently from all other coronaviruses. It was killing much quicker, doing far more damage, replicated itself right inside your nose, and made its way deeper into your lungs than other viruses, where it rapidly caused unprecedented accumulations of fluid in them. Plus it lived longer in the air and on surfaces. Doctors were seeing C-19 do lots of new things and that's why they called it the nuevo-virus for a while. So it's true they had a good idea how to approach it, saving at least a few years' study, but that's about all they had.
Another head start on Covid-19 vaccines came from vaccine research for its close cousin, SARS, which hit hard and fast back in 2003. Fortunately, it wasn't nearly as contagious as Covid-19 and fizzled fairly quickly.

Let's also not forget that by the time clinical trials started in August the US government alone had allocated over 9 billion dollars for the development and manufacture of vaccines. Many other countries and pharma companies invested plenty of money into the research.

Vaccine development for Covid-19 was a massive international effort.

The only actual proven FACTS about Covid can be written on the head of a pin. Lots of opinions, guesses, viewpoints, beliefs, I thinks, should haves, could haves, would haves but the only known facts are - it's here, it's easily transmitted and it can be deadly.

BTW, when I grew up, washing one's hands and keeping the articles you dealt with clean/sanitary was considered good hygiene. Why has the advice suddenly become political?

You are not alone...believe me. Most of the people I know do not want to take the vaccine. There have been posts by those in the medical field or formerly in the medical field, both pro and con. At first my doctor said he wouldn't take a rushed vaccine, but he wound up taking it partly because he brother almost died from COVID.

Like you, my "first mind" (also considered gut feeling) said do not take this vaccine, at least not yet. Every other day it seems, what they tell us about COVID changes. It stands to reason with me that the same could hold true for these vaccines. Now look what we are reading and hearing about some of these vaccines. I feel that just like the virus itself, they don't know all they need to know about these vaccines yet. They were rolled out as "emergency" and not FDA approved. I was told this means that anyone (or their heirs) who suffers severe reaction or dies wouldn't be able to hold the drug makers accountable.

In this area, the doctors and nurses were the first people to enthusiastically get the vaccine. They almost apologetically said, "I hope you can get it soon; I've gotten it already because I'm a medical professional." Who are all these doctors and nurses who "refuse" to get the vaccine?

About getting it at your doctor's office, if only it were that simple. They are working desperately around the clock to get the vaccine distributed to the inoculation centers. Some pharmacies offer it now; my son just got his at one. But I haven't heard of a single doctor being able to get his hands on it. If they could, there would be lines around the block at the doctors' offices.

You are not alone...believe me. Most of the people I know do not want to take the vaccine. There have been posts by those in the medical field or formerly in the medical field, both pro and con. At first my doctor said he wouldn't take a rushed vaccine, but he wound up taking it partly because he brother almost died from COVID.

Like you, my "first mind" (also considered gut feeling) said do not take this vaccine, at least not yet. Every other day it seems, what they tell us about COVID changes. It stands to reason with me that the same could hold true for these vaccines. Now look what we are reading and hearing about some of these vaccines. I feel that just like the virus itself, they don't know all they need to know about these vaccines yet. They were rolled out as "emergency" and not FDA approved. I was told this means that anyone (or their heirs) who suffers severe reaction or dies wouldn't be able to hold the drug makers accountable.
The FDA is not even on board yet... that speaks VOLUMES.. JMO.

what is strange to me is the LACK of info about going
to an MD, or your family doc for the vaccine....I suppose it
is about the money tho...it always is.......
I feel the same way. You should be able to schedule an appt with your dr office to get the vaccine. Maybe it will happen at some point.

But how do you know this for a fact? You're believing what they tell you. Maybe Bill Gates was heavily invested in vaccines and maybe this has all been a test, or a taste of our futures, because they will not let this end. There's too much money to be made. And Bill Gates needs to control every aspect of other peoples' lives. We've seen this.

From my personal vantage point, if there were not a mask mandate here, I wouldn't even know anything was wrong in the world. This scares me.

Back