How's your weather today?

Well, at this point it's just silly for me to keep giving updates on the weather here, perfect just seems like bragging. I'll come back with an update when that changes. :playful: I do thing the temps will drop into the low 70's this evening.

Well, at this point it's just silly for me to keep giving updates on the weather here, perfect just seems like bragging. I'll come back with an update when that changes. :playful: I do thing the temps will drop into the low 70's this evening.

In a couple of weeks my updates will be pretty much the same every day: 30C and thunderstorms. At least until mid Dec when it will be 30C and sunshine. :cool:

We have a hot front coming through at moment 36c today 38 tomorrow ,coming in cool down to mid 20s on the weekend I'm not really a lover of really hot weather ..We have the Air Conditioner going today

Rained all day, now snowing.

Snow in Albuquerque! It won't last long on the ground, this time of year. About 60 miles or so East, Clines Corners may get socked-in. I-40 maybe even closed awhile. Such is the weather extremes determined by altitude. Albuq., ~ 5000 ft., Clines Corners nearly 7000 ft. Nearby (kind of) El Paso likely very tolerable, eastward into Texas, Amarillo will likely get horrendous winds.

The Deserts of the Southwest are "Harsh Masters". Native plant life, and native human "transplants", have learned to cope with the seemingly difficult weather conditions, which, compared to the "Gales of November come Early", pale into insignificance. The Edmund Fitzgerald sank thusly in Lake Superior in November, I think, 1958. 29 men dead.

Lash me if memory a bit cock-eyed. imp

Stay safe Ken. My nephew and his family are moving to a suburb of Dallas in January, can't remember the name of it.

Drizzly and about 50F with rain later.

Back